• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
LOL, see my post in the SE thread for clarification.

Oh and Team Twilight members, as your site is down. Feel free to join the SE members on our site and chatbox if you want. We are allies after all :D

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
lol, the chatbox is still working ;D I just took down the forum because I find it unnecessary anymore.

=======EDIT:oh ya. I've chosen a new theme song for Team Twilight ._. far more accurate than we are the champions.. Remember The name by Fort Minor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YJfPBqPNE

Mandude

Wow, another team forum closed >.>
How utterly tragic.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Oh the video doesnt work for me =( It said on Youtube :This video is not available in your country.

Mandude

Whats the news on the war with Team Orion?
Are they still in the middle of it with the SE or did that end?
Also, I want in the war :)

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
I'm not on the member list on the front page Dawn ;_;

So i'm lost about this clan war, whos fighting who now?

Better post this here just incase. Most likely being banned from Serebii, so catch y'all later. And now that our forum's gone you'll never bother me again XP though it does mean someone else will have to test =\

hi

can i join this clan?
ps:i promise i will be good boy!!!
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready)yes

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs?yes

Question 3: What is your current record?dont know

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues?no

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi?yes

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi?2 months

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?)only uber,i dont know the other terms,please help me about that

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi?of course

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?none

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once ?yes

Last edited:

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Dawn, I respect your clan. So if you want to remain respectable, you should ignore the above post. He's been kicked out of Orion, so he's trying to get in with you. And you don't have a tester? Why was Femme banned?

On topic: I'm looking forward to the war.

ok phionerchman do u problem with me?

i spoke about the reasons i kicked out of team orion personally with dawn hero!!!and i think that u are a very annoying person!!!whenever i looked most of the forums i see u writting negative things about me!!!and the irony is u dont even know me!!!also,the dawn hero is the only person to decide either if i will be accepted or not in this clan,but if i m not accepted i dont want the reason to be u!!!

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
i spoke about the reasons i kicked out of team orion personally with dawn hero!!!and i think that u are a very annoying person!!!whenever i looked most of the forums i see u writting negative things about me!!!and the irony is u dont even know me!!!also,the dawn hero is the only person to decide either if i will be accepted or not in this clan,but if i m not accepted i dont want the reason to be u!!!

dont worry, megatrainer ^_^ the reason you aren't allowed in this clan isnt because of Phioneranchmen. the thing is, megatrainer, we want loyal, trustworthy members. Im not saying you wouldnt be loyal. But in our conversation, you either knowingly or unknowingly told me that you lied to my face several times regarding the negative ratings thing.

Im not saying I didnt believe your story. Im just saying that lying and such.. isnt worth it in this clan. and Dammit, Fatale. what was worth getting banned for? blehh.

A NOTE TO EVERYONE WANTING TO JOIN TEAM TWILIGHT: Team Twilight testing will begin again once Crazie Guy comes back.. he said he'd be back around the 22nd..

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
You know, I have many pokemon, so I would likely have many teams, so if you want, I can throw a team together and be a temporary tester.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Blehh =P~ it appears Fatale is only banned for a week. for some reason I thought she was banned forever xD therefore, battle testing will be post-poned for only a week =]

Xy, I added you to the front page, along with Silent Storm and Titanosaurus. 11 members of Team Twilight :D anyways, if you wanna test battle, wait till a week from now x.x

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) Yes I do

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? yes

Question 3: What is your current record? 5 wins 9 Losses

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues?No I haven't

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi?Yes I do

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi?I was on and off at first but now I play regularly.

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) Yes I do

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi?Yes

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?none

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day?Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.