• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandude

So, I leave for 3 days and the whole clan up and changes?
Anyway, I'd like to rejoin if I could.
I was also wondering if there is a new site, if any of the mods carried over, anything like that that I missed.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
i m terribly sorry but angry too!!! all these words i wrote...in reality they were
written by my brother who messed up with my personal staff!!! but u thought actually it was the same megatrainer who is in other posts?u didnt notice that
his english was..lets say..just terrible(he hasnt got even lower)and whatever he has written didnt make any sense?anyway,i just want im really sorry,and i have to be punished by being disqualified from the clan super elites. and promise this will not happen again!!! but i guess that my two years younger brother actuall caused a mass confusion with ...stupid things

Unfortunately megatrainer, I don't buy it ^^;; You two type exactly the same, and you saying his english was "lets say..just terrible" is rather hilarious IMO. But that aside, I accept your apology in the first sentence ^^;;

Mandude: Take the written test and, if you pass, contact Fatale regarding the battle test. Also:

-There is a new site
-nobody was carried over. Dave and Goldfan are no longer High Council, only Crazie Fatale and myself.

You need to join so we can have even more members >:3

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Hello Team Twilight...the SE are officially at war...I saw that post that Dawn quoted where he challenged us...then seemingly backed off and erased his post...well...it's one thing to play sneak attack, but then to run in fear...totally unacceptable, the SE will run through Team Orion like the red-headed step childs they are...

Battle tough new recruits and get accepted...the SE look forward to friendly comp with Team Twilight

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
Hello Team Twilight...the SE are officially at war...I saw that post that Dawn quoted where he challenged us...then seemingly backed off and erased his post...well...it's one thing to play sneak attack, but then to run in fear...totally unacceptable, the SE will run through Team Orion like the red-headed step childs they are...

Battle tough new recruits and get accepted...the SE look forward to friendly comp with Team Twilight

Mandude

The written test is the survey at the beginning, correct?

If so, here be my answers

Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) Quite a few

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? Yep

Question 3: What is your current record? 78-22

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues? None have ever completed.

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi? Indeed

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi? A few months, can't remember exactly.

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) Yes

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi? Sure do

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day? Unless I go on vacation, yes I am.

Pretty sure that was it, there are my answers.

EDIT:
I'm not gonna be a soldier, a mod, or have a buttload of posts anymore, that sucks.

Last edited:

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
Hello Dawn_Hero and other members of TT,I'm weebl33(or so it saysXD)next time ur stars go down,plz give me a shout,and I will do all in my power to find out if it is any of The Team Orion members,all culprits found will be punished and banished ^_^

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Okay alot happened while I was schoolshopping and sleeping ._.

Mandude- You never answered the clan question. if you're in one other clan or less besides Team Dawn/Twilight then contact Fatale for the battle test.

JmH Reborn- Thanks! Will do ;D Hopefully the war goes okay. Good luck to both teams ^_^

BaldWombat- Thank you ^_^ I'm surprised its already gotten this many posts. we have so few members, yet so many views and posts XD Its weird to me.

DA BEZ 35- If you wanna join, please finish reading the first post after wherever you stopped ^^;;

Weebl33- Awesome! Thank you ^_^

Doctor Is- So you didn't believe the brother story either? o_O yay for not.. believing.... o.o;; for some reason that sounds bad XD

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
ummm turns out Megatrainer did have a brother :S

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
lol well i do have a Shiny Tentacool on my Gold ^_^ and i'm tell the true and dawn good luck on the up coming clan war when you get alot of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.