• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

STIguy12

Battler & Collector
if u would like to be in an elite group of great battlers, then u have come to the right place ;) team twilight is not only a great battling clan, it is also a great place to meet new people, refine ur skills, and enjoy numerous challenges/activities. team twilight has excellent leadership and is one of (if not the) best clans serebii has to offer. please come tryout and join the ranks of the best battlers on serebii^^

Last edited:

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Hey Dawn is my battle result out yet?

if u would like to be in an elite group of great battlers, then u have come to the right place ;) team twilight is not only a great battling clan, it is also a great place to meet new people, refine ur skills, and enjoy numerous challenges/activities. team twilight has excellent leadership and is one of (if not the) best clans serebii has to offer. please come tryout and join the ranks of the best battlers on serebii^^

I'll say <_< I'm filtering out the riff raff in terms of battling xD

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
So Dawn can u please tell me if I've made it?

Dawn I have a qusetion. In the Audition Battle, are you allowed to use Jirachi? I can't apply yet since I don't have a Wi-Fi team, but I will reapply.

Doctor Is

iWinner of all Time
We all have reason to suspect him, do we not? Or am I making a mistake :-|

Femme, come on let's battle, i sent u a message and u are just ignoring me :'(
Dawn Hero, can u force her to battle me XD

well, im bored of my "best game"
so im bringing my "new game"
i get bored of my teams very quickly, most of them get about 10 battles before i start to plan and make a new one XD
Guess we will just see how i go =D

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
well, im bored of my "best game"
so im bringing my "new game"
i get bored of my teams very quickly, most of them get about 10 battles before i start to plan and make a new one XD
Guess we will just see how i go =D

good luck getting in then XD Fatale's fairly picky, and if you don't put up a good fight you can't get in. I'd advise going all-out, but to each their own .-.

Yes, we will. However, if you fail with this "new game" you will not be allowed to try using your "best game" for a month. Choose wisely which tactic you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.