• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, taking 5 minutes to make a decision will NOT improve your chances.

alright, fine, i wont think things through then =P
loved that freeze hax that totally destroyed your chances XD
on for less than one whole turn

GG Femme, you have an awesome team =D

Hope i can make it into the clan

Last edited:

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Dawn Hero, did I pass or fail?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
^_^ good! Like I said, I'm sure you will ^.^

Phione: I'm sorry, but you didn't make it =// If you have any questions regarding that, please contact Fatale. On that note, anyone with questions on whether or not they are in Team Twilight must contact Fatale. if you passed the written exam, that's my okay for you being in the team. you need two okays to be in the team. Fatale gives the final one. I don't have the answers regarding whether or not you're in.

Hrm.. I believe once we get three more members we will have our first clan war. but the question is.. who will be our first victim? >.>

Last edited:

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
But I was about to win, and I wasn't using the right team. I am making a new one.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Dawn Hero, why did Femme say I failed?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Don't ask me, Phione, ask Fatale ^^;; she didn't give me all the details, just the final judgement. Beating her or not doesn't guarantee access to this team, its the battle strategy, your over-all skill, etc. You'd have to talk to her about it =//

and thank you, KoD ^_^ If you ever wish to change your mind, know you're welcome to try out! But on another note, something seems to be on your mind o.o what is it? if you wanna talk about it, feel free to PM me :D Imma good listener.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
I tried and she isn't on now. I thought I played well, but I think I realized what was wrong, all of my pokes were OUs. I didn't even realize this, I just knew they weren't ubers and they look cool, but alas as Femme said OU spamming is bad.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
XD its skill, not team. don't worry, I don't think she'd fail someone just because she doesn't like their team. The problem with OUs is how its considerably easier to kill something, meaning its much harder for her to judge your skill through it. Either way, there was a good reason for it :)

graymonkey0

graymonk
i would like to join
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) yes

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? of course

Question 3: What is your current record? like 40-50, but that was before i eved about 15 of those were before i actually eved

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues? no

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi? yup

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi? uhh since june i guess

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) yup

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi? always

Question 9: How many other clans are you in? just one, not even on serebii anymore

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day? almost always

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Still, I know I didn't pass, but in the future, you shouldn't let Femme be so picky. If I had to rate her battle, she would have failed, because she had my Jirachi trapped by her Magnezone, and didn't switch it out as I set up 6 Calm Minds on it.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
I understand, but really, you want members no. Well, if she is so picky, you won't get many. Generally, clans are places where you can get better at battling, you can't refuse everybody.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I understand, but really, you want members no. Well, if she is so picky, you won't get many. Generally, clans are places where you can get better at battling, you can't refuse everybody.

We don't refuse everybody. We let people in who know what they're doing rather well. and yes, Generally clans are where everyone goes to get better at battling. but we only accept some of the mass of people who want to get in and help those who meet our standards get even better than they already are.

We're dedicated to becoming the best clan, and we will reach that goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.