• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
I know, but I know what I'm doing. I've played people who don't know what they're doing, with Ubers in standard, Surf on physical water types. It is just that, when you beat the tester, you shouldn't be refused.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I know, but I know what I'm doing. I've played people who don't know what they're doing, with Ubers in standard, Surf on physical water types. It is just that, when you beat the tester, you shouldn't be refused.

beating a tester if you're using an extremely OU team is nothing special. she was using UU, correct? if you use a terribly OU team of course you can beat her >.> there's a reason her pokemon are in UU. the thing is, though, defeating her doesn't necessarily mean you have skill. it just means you can use a calm mind and kill something. OU pokemon require a load less skill than UU pokemon, and a decent amount less skill than BL pokemon. using OU pokemon to kill UU pokemon doesn't really mean you have a lot of Skill.

And Even then, like I have said MANY times on this thread, I'm not the one with the answers. Fatale is. I say you've passed when it comes to my test, she says you've passed when it comes to hers. for all I know, I could be wrong, but most likely I'm not >.>

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
I'm not saying I'm amazing at battling or anything, but I know what I'm doing and I have a team that works. Now, if I create a team of mostly UU pokes, will you allow me to retest. I think winning should at least earn me a retest.

Stale

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Phione, please stop >.> I've said this numerous times. and if I have to say it one more time I will seriously blow a fuse XD Ask FATALE. and Stale, for what? if people don't know about the Tiers, then they don't pass the written exam, so there's no need for battling x3

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
I did ask her, but she isn't on and I figured that you could override her authority and allow me to retest.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
XD Fatale and myself have the same authority. That's what the High Council is. besides, your dealing with HER branch of the test, not mine ^^; like I said, theres a possibility you passed, but I dont see it ._. Since I feel like id remember someone passing XD

Last edited:

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Thankyou, I didn't understand you before.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Hey, you know how I said I would make a UU team and use that. It turns out a ton of my competitive boxed pokes were UU/BL. Can I try it out against you Dawn Hero? It is almost impossible to get a battle in the current battle forum now. Or maybe I just have bad luck there.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Okay, ill try and find someone else.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
dawn i was wondering do i have to beat fatale to go ing the clan?

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
No, you don't. I didn't, but i got her down to 3, two of which were in the yellow. Femme is a good battler and an excellent judge of skill. I dunno how I got in..........

It just occured to me that I should delete the Team Dawn banner in my sig, but I don't wanna give up my High Council position without a fight.......... ;)

Anyone else want to join? It's a good clan. I hope it it gets to be like Team Dawn USED to, not what it became (i.e. full of n00bs) ;)

Phione,

As for being too picky: I am not going to pass someone who feels hard done by, "Oh she took 5 turns to kill Blissey, ergo I'm good" type mentality will not cut it.

If my memory was anything better than normal, I'd be able to delineate your mistakes for you but alas I can only remember a couple.

Magnezone was left in against Jirachi because the CMs were of no consequence given I had two physical attackers left.

And as Dawn said, using the creme of OU does not constitute skill.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Phione,

As for being too picky: I am not going to pass someone who feels hard done by, "Oh she took 5 turns to kill Blissey, ergo I'm good" type mentality will not cut it.

If my memory was anything better than normal, I'd be able to delineate your mistakes for you but alas I can only remember a couple.

Magnezone was left in against Jirachi because the CMs were of no consequence given I had two physical attackers left.

And as Dawn said, using the creme of OU does not constitute skill.

Physical attackers who Jirachi could kill. Also, I didn't say using OUs constitutes skill. I didn't realize that Infernape, Suicune, and Spiritomb were OUs, I thought they were BL, I guess the site I found on google had it wrong. As I said, I found out on Smogon that they were and I realized that was a dumb choice. I made a team using UUs that I have, and would like to retest. I really need a chance to use more Underused pokes.

a giant misunderstanding!!!

I was worried about this as well =// In less than 12 hours our clan was demoted to three stars instead of Five XD due to that I hardly think its anyone from Team Twilight. Especially since, so far, there are hardly any members who actually passed the battle test. Thank you, it makes me proud to know the SE consider us allies :p I'll do my best to help this.

Now to a more hilarious topic rather quickly ^_^

Let's look over this. First, you come on here feeling the need to ask what prizes we offer because you only want them, and I tell you how its described in the first post and not to join if you only want prizes.

NOW you come back making some nonsense post that honestly looks like it was written by a second grader. Team Orion may be a good clan. it's all opinion, and you have no right to put your opinion as law. You don't need to be in our clan? You wouldn't have been able to get in our clan. I doubt you could have even passed the written exam.

Now, this is the funny part. "In Team Orion you dont loose points if u loose, but you gain points when you win!!!" I would like you to point out the area in the beginning post where I said a member loses points if they lose. Can't find it? thought so. And on that note, we've been working on a system that allows members to gain points depending on who they beat, and still won't lose points depending on if they lose or not.

Next time you try to post, don't. You'd look a lot smarter if you kept away from the reply button.

==NOTE TO CLAN MEMBERS==

Team Twilight is going to be going under a major rehaul of Ranking soon that will truely be a challenge to rank up. This change will go underplace once we reach a nice amount of members. I'll be waiting for more members to join ^_~

i m terribly sorry but angry too!!! all these words i wrote...in reality they were
written by my brother who messed up with my personal staff!!! but u thought actually it was the same megatrainer who is in other posts?u didnt notice that
his english was..lets say..just terrible(he hasnt got even lower)and whatever he has written didnt make any sense?anyway,i just want im really sorry,and i have to be punished by being disqualified from the clan super elites. and promise this will not happen again!!! but i guess that my two years younger brother actuall caused a mass confusion with ...stupid things

Status
Not open for further replies.