• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
Dawn_Hero would u agree to an alliance with Team Orion???Or have we jepodised our trust with u???

Mandude

Missed the Clans question.
None.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
jepodised? XD no, you guys haven't ruined our trust with you. I won't, however, create an alliance with someone who may be far weaker than Team Twilight. if you would like to create an alliance with us, you gotta beat us in a clan war :p We accepted The Super Elites because I know them rather well and know they're strong.

So if Team Orion wants an alliance, please beat us in a clan war after finishing this Super Elites one ^o^

Last edited:

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
aha ok,thanx for ur answer ^_^

DA BEZ 35

I AM CANADIAN
I would like to join and here are the answer's to the survey.

Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) Yes

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? Yes, quite well actually

Question 3: What is your current record? 1-1

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues? Never competed

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi? Pretty good yeah

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi? maybe a week or two

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) yes

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi? yes

Question 9: How many other clans are you in? none

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day? usually once every two days

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Sounds like Femme has a similar concept to mine. I use BL/UU for testing. If someone with a OU team struggles against lower tier pokes, you have a real good idea of their skill. I would like to battle Femme at some point.

Dawn I hope you don't mind me coming here and commenting.

I don't always use UUs, dahls. My teams are constantly randomized to prevent people being forewarned. Besides, Wombat, there're some UUs that are perfect for destroying OUs so it's not always a good idea ;P

Mandude

Well, I just battled Femme, it DC'ed pretty close to the end, I think the score was 1-3 her in the lead.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Wombat, I like you coming and commenting ^_^ you seem pretty cool.

Fatale, thats so true .-. stupid UUs lol. I think I might make a team of UUs..

Lets all welcome our newest members, mandude and Parchs!!!! Congratulations, you two ^_^ have fun in Team Twilight!!

That makes our amount of members.. 9 >:3 we will be having a clan war VERY soon. :D

Last edited:

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
anytime ^_^ gl to Team Orion in the oncoming clan war against SE.

so tell me, who would like to join the Elite? ;D Come on, come all, join the Twilight!

Thankyou again ^_^

One question: If we fail, can we retry joining when we're ready?

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
lol i heard BulletBob try to get in the Twilight site with out a test,well for him do not let him take the test for 2 months. Dawn do you think this is fair for geting in the site with out a test. And Fatale i got to know why i fail, so i can take it make it a fuel for me to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.