• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
lol i heard BulletBob try to get in the Twilight site with out a test,well for him do not let him take the test for 2 months. Dawn do you think this is fair for geting in the site with out a test. And Fatale i got to know why i fail, so i can take it make it a fuel for me to get better.

that actually does sound rather fair >.> I had told him he needed to take the other tests just like everyone else to get the link, and he bypassed all that and just registered on the site anyways. We may very well enforce that, razzle XP

guys, what do you think about challenging Team Orion to a war or something? .-.

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
ok, but i going to be like everyone and wait to be in the clan,by passing the battle test. And gl on the clan war.

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
ummm Dawn_Hero I can join now ^_^ u already have my surveys answers

flamechomp

WiFi battler
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) Yes

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? Yes
Question 3: What is your current record? 63-28

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues? I won 1 for a torretta

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi? yes
Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi? More than a year

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) yes

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi? yes

Question 9: How many other clans are you in? dimensional league but its dead

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day? yes

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Okay, Flamechomp, you passed the written test ^_^ please contact Femme Fatale to set up a battle for the battle phase of the testing. Weebl33, you are now only in one other clan? If so, contact Femme Fatale in regards to the battle testing as well.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
@ Dawn, thanks for the kind words. I like how respectul this team seems is all.

@ Femme, you don't have to tell me about the power of some of the UUs. I also never test with the same team, and I like seeing some variety out there.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
well, BaldWombat, if you ever wanna join Team Twilight you're more than welcome ;D I realize you most likely won't, but I still figured I should put that out there o.o;; lol.

Yay :D ive got... four different wi-fi teams now .-. I think. three our four xD either way, Fatale, this means we should battle with my new one >:3 its never a team until fatale breaks it in by pwning it. the newest one has 9 wins - 1 losses, so at least i'll put up a fight ^^;;

Random spamming aside, Team, you guys need to come on sunday or so :D I'll most likely request a clan war late Saturday or early Saturday. I think we have a line-up set up, but it could change.. o.o

To make this post even bigger, I'll just add this note: I won't be on much at all Friday. School + Football Game + Mixer = sleep .-. so if you need me, try to contact me tomorrow or wait until saturday. I might try and get on after everything to check my messages, but I probably won't.

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
As of tomorrow, I'll be away until next saturday. I hope to see more (competant) members on around when i get back!

Summery:

Me = away.
Members =/= n00bs.
Team = Awesome.

So, Join!

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Dawn, I would but as a Co-Leader of the SE it would be a little hard. Especially since I'm on the Team "Huh" list, even though I don't worship Unown, sorry Femme :(

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I understand ^_^ But if you ever change your mind, y'know ^_~ Im on the Team Huh? List too, but I secretly dont worship unown .-. Fatale will never find out though x3 besides... if.. she reads.. this post.... crap >.<

uh, I dont know what to say after that .-. Bye Dave!

haha, i can understand not worshiping unown, but u have to at least like it, it is awesome, and you never know wat move it is going to use XD
at least it is easy to train
anyway, if im fighting in the clan war u need to let me know who im supposed to be battling asap and ummmm, i guess i can be on at any time femme can, so instruct me Miss Master =D

Boomguy

I'm ready to rejoin you guys got a better team now

Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready)
Yes take me on miss fatale, i need to beat u ><

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs?
Yes

Question 3: What is your current record?
Its bad don't really wanna mention but its improving

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues?
No

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi?
Yes

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi?
Since June this year

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?)
Yes

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi?
Yes i do

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?
None now

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day?
at least once

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
Dawn_Hero,I can join now,you have my answers already :3,unless u deleted the PM :S

weebl33, you have to have a test battle against femme before you can be accepted so u need to contact her to organise a test battle

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
ya i know thnx,but i just want Dawn_Hero to verify that for me

Boomguy

If Fems on now i'll battle her

Status
Not open for further replies.