• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

weebl33

The Terror Of Death
Well done Tobbe,hope to see u as a member soon ^_^

My router went bad on that, Fatale. Does that battle count or do we have to do another one?

johny2hai

Future Olympian
n e 1 know what tme zone fatale is on?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
You aren't grandfathering in any old members Dawn?

eh? if you mean giving them a free ride, then the whole point of creating Team Twilight would be destroyed .-. The problem with Team Dawn was how so many people had no wi-fi teams/knew nothing of competitive battle. If I were to let them back in to this team, the problem would repeat itself xP

D2, the survey's in the first post. Just copy + paste it into a post here and fill in the answers ^_^

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Lol, yeah grandfathering in is a term used when you let someone continue forward without having to adjust to all of the new rules.

I understand though, there are a couple of people that got grandfathered into the new SE that should of been made to retest IMO. Oh well, not my decision.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
But I thought you were a leader of the Super Elites? :O Oh well, not my business xD

Tchh, im glad to see other Team's Members coming in to check on Team Twilight. Thanks for all of it ^.^ Its good to know that it's not all completely competitive between clans.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
I'm a Co-Leader, but the listing got put up before I could say anything. Not much you can do about it after that. Don't need people complaining. Clans are about having fun and getting to know people IMO. Battling is fun, but it is more fun to get to know people. I mean, Goldfan and Dave are both people that I like battling and chatting with so Team Twilight can't be all bad right? :D And you seem pretty cool as well.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Pshhh, that's because I totally am XP lol jk. And ya, Goldfan & Dave used to be High Council members for the Team Dawn of late D: they're pretty awesome.

Sucks about the being late thing. guess there really isnt anything you can do D:

we need to battle sometime xP im not very good, but ive been on a winning streak becuase I have OU hell >.< (But I refuse to use ParaFlinch Toge, Blissey, Garchomp, Skarm, or Cress .-. the major OU freaks IMO) I won't be on much tomorrow, but maybe Saturday XP

And Team Twilight- We will be challenging TEAM ORION to a clan war once they're completed with their current clan war. Prepare yourselves! The war line-up will be made Saturday :D if they refuse, we will just find someone else.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
We'll battle. Prolly not this weekend though as I work. I have all of the major OU pokes but I much perfer to battle with BL/UU pokes, more fun. All right man, I'm off for the night. GL in the upcoming war. We'll soften them up for you first :D

Status
Not open for further replies.