• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
o cant fatale battle b/c when she is awake im a sleep is there i can batle som 1 else?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
New information regarding Entires:

DA BEZ 35 And Boomguy have failed the battle testing portion of this test. we're sorry for your misfortune =[ please try again in One Month.

@ Johny; I believe she's on a lot Fridays & Saturdays. try setting up a battle then. you should be able to find some time to contact her.

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
I suppose i might join, after all, i like dark type pokemon, especially umbreon

kasmeargy

Dawn, if I may make a suggestion. I think you should put a section in the first post about who still has to be tested. In case they forget or something.

As this is just a suggestion, keep in mind you don't have to go through with it, if you don't want to.

kasmeargy

Well, would it honestly be a surprise if people forgot?
Speaking of the test battles, is there any time tonight or tomorrow I could finally take it?

*shrugs* If people applied and the forgot to PM me, it doesn't sound like they'll be all that active as a member.

You can take the test now if you want, Kas.

kasmeargy

Good point there. Didn't really think my suggestion through, did I?
Well all right then. 2105-9501-0169.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Sorry Dawn, Femme, Crazy. I'm pulling out of Team Twilight, I'm moving to the Super Elites, I feel that they have more of what I'm looking for. If I was being gay and Jealous for being "De-High Counciled" then I would go and create my own team, but instead I decided to join the Super Elites (The currently older surviving League on Serebii.) Sorry, and I still love you guys!

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know if it would appropriate for me to join this clan seeing as you are allied with clan I am a member of.

Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready)
Yes

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs?
Yes

Question 3: What is your current record?
30+ - 18
Wins - Losses

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues?
No, I have not participated in any so............

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi?
Yes.

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi?
Since the beginning.

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?)
Yes.

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi?
Yes.

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?
1 - The Super Elites

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day?
Yes.

Parchs

The Torn One
u have to post female fatale for the battle test silent storm

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Congratulations, Silent Storm, you've passed the written exam of Team Twilight :D Now all you have to do is set up a Time with Femme Fatale to do the battle exam. I'm sure you'll pass, you seem really good =3

Goldfan; Gotcha. I'll take you off the members list ^.^

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Congratulations, Silent Storm, you've passed the written exam of Team Twilight :D Now all you have to do is set up a Time with Femme Fatale to do the battle exam. I'm sure you'll pass, you seem really good =3

Goldfan; Gotcha. I'll take you off the members list ^.^

Parchs

The Torn One
Originally Posted by Dawn Hero...
Cotact Femme_Fatale to go into the Battle Registration phase of testing. You don't have to win against her, because dang she's good. She's only evaluating how good you are.

=)

*stomps on Goldfan* away with you heathen!

No, no need to win...though I don't think it could hurt your chances to beat me (via non-haxxy methods)

Status
Not open for further replies.