• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stomps on Goldfan* away with you heathen!

No, no need to win...though I don't think it could hurt your chances to beat me (via non-haxxy methods)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Flamechomp, there is no longer a Team Dawn. therefore, testing to join Team Twilight to join Team Dawn makes no sense .-. And on that note, please actually read the first post x_x all things needed to join are listed there, and you would do well to follow them if you wish to join.

Parchs

The Torn One
our clan is for the best, u think u are good enought join us!!!

Parchs

The Torn One
our clan is for the best, u think u are good enought join us!!!

Rayzer

hi Dawn, listen, I was thinking of joining a team somewhere for some experience gain.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Well, this team is sort of already for those with experience =// If you think you're really good, you can try out ^_^ there are other clans out there to help you gain experience that are pretty nice and friendly ^_^ what about the Super Elites?

ALSO; The edit button is there for a reason :D

Rayzer

Lol. Ok I understand. But I know I have some hidden potential that's begging to get out. And I need a place to bring that out. (Super Elites...thinking) eh

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Okay, Team, I need everyone who wants to be in the upcoming clan war PM me ^_^ mmkay? I'll be, like I've been saying before, issuing the clan war soon .-.

I can't really do it when so many clans are in war. So once the current clan war craze is over ;D

DaveTheFishGuy

Fish Trainer
Well, whaddaya know? Turns out I DO get the internet here.

Dawn, if you'd like to sign me up for the clan war, be my guest. I'd love to take part, tbh.

Also, I'll have a LOT of free time after Wednesday, so expect me back on the main site as of then.

Anyone else fancy joining this awesome clan?

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Hey Dawn. Haven't been back for sometime. I was wondering when u said no joining other clans do u mean in Serebiiforums? I've been in Marriland for sometime. I was wondering if I can join both Team Twilight (well not now in like a month or whatever) and some other clan. Well wouldnt mind if u say no but just curious.

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready)
Several

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs?
Of course.

Question 3: What is your current record?
Hmm havent updated my sig in a while. Win:317 Loss:94 Draw:2

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues?
Not as such, first tournament never ended when in the final round, and currently top of group in Monotype tourney.

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi?
Of course.

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi?
Since the release.

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?)
Of course.

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi?
I wouldnt have such a nice recrd if I didn't ;)

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?
None.

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day?
Of course.

Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready)
Several

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs?
Of course.

Question 3: What is your current record?
Hmm havent updated my sig in a while. Win:317 Loss:94 Draw:2

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues?
Not as such, first tournament never ended when in the final round, and currently top of group in Monotype tourney.

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi?
Of course.

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi?
Since the release.

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?)
Of course.

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi?
I wouldnt have such a nice recrd if I didn't ;)

Question 9: How many other clans are you in?
None.

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day?
Of course.

...He's bluffing! FINISH HIM >.<

kasmeargy

FINISH HIM >.<

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Anyway, the point of this post. I think I might wait for Crazie to come back from wherever he is to get tested. I have nothing against you Fatale, but the connection between our DSes is...bad, in simple terms.
So, as anyone on the team would probably know, when is Crazie coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.