• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2Time

Master of Disaster
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) I suppose lol

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? Yep

Question 3: What is your current record? 137 W/ 56 L

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues? No lol

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi? Yep

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi? 20 years but honestly about a year and a half

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) Yep

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi? Yes

Question 9: How many other clans are you in? One, hopefully this one

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day? Yep

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Xyden and D2, you've both passed the written test ^_^ please contact fatale regarding your battle test. I hope you both make it :D

Kas, Crazie is at work right now or something (o_O;;) and only has Dial-up atm, so he won't be able to test until late september. Hopefully you can wait that long :D

shi.

rage! òó
Question 1: Do you have a wi-fi team? (must be wi-fi ready) Sure! ;munchlax;

Question 2: Do you know about EVs/IVs? Yeah.

Question 3: What is your current record? 8 W/11 L ( I know, it's bad and all. but don't judge me by that, the losses were made before i had my team up. :~)

Question 4: Have you won any tournaments/leagues? no.

Question 5: Do you know the standard rules/clauses of Wi-Fi? yeah.

Question 6: How long have you been playing competitively in D/P wi-fi? actually i started half a year ago, but used to lose a lot. so i learned to play and all and have been building a good team. so...two weeks ago. lol

Question 7: Do you understand the Tiers of competitive battle? (NU, UU, OU, Uber?) Yeah. >_>

Question 8: Do you have access to Wi-Fi? Sure.

Question 9: How many other clans are you in? I hope here. :3

Question 10: Are you on the computer at least once a day? Yeah.

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Um Dawn can u please answer by question in page 12. I asked if I was allowed to join a team if it was in Marriland. I'm not asking to sign up to Team twilight coz my 1 month isnt up yet but just asking if I allowed to join. BTW no I didnt join another clan in Marriland.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
wow lookas like this is being a sucsess (srry for my horible spelling)

i can wait to battle fatale on the 30th or 31th of september can rember exact date of my try out but i just finshed my team a few minutes ago and need to be in a few battles with it but i cant wait

Mandude

I can almost garuntee that Xyden will pass =)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
wow lookas like this is being a sucsess (srry for my horible spelling)

i can wait to battle fatale on the 30th or 31th of september can rember exact date of my try out but i just finshed my team a few minutes ago and need to be in a few battles with it but i cant wait

Yes, you are allowed a maximum of one clan so that way we have people we can trust x3 it doesn't matter what site its on. So you can still be a part of a different clan on Marilland as well.

Mandude; he might... xP Who knows?

Fatale; Hi! :D

kasmeargy

Kas, Crazie is at work right now or something (o_O;; ) and only has Dial-up atm, so he won't be able to test until late september. Hopefully you can wait that long :D

Ah, thanks. Don't worry. I can be patient about it. I actually think I might use my new team to battle him. You remember that one, don't you Dawn?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Ya =.= didnt it beat me? wait. no. I just barely survived o.o you definitely should use that one.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:

Silent Storm and Xyden, you have both passed battle exams. welcome.. to Team Twilight :D We hope you'll have a great time here x3

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Oh yay! ^^ Um well now what do i do? Oh I dont no what clan I should join. Maybe the bidoof alliance?

Mandude

You could wait patiently?
That's always a thought.

Xyden

Legend Of Steel
That be awesome new Dawn.

Hai Guys ^_^

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
And now Iggly wants to join too :eek: Hopefully iggly passes... we're doing awesome ^_^ Okay guys, im sorry, but with High School being such a jerk I won't be on much at all during the weekdays. and on another note, there's a chance I won't be here Thursday-Sunday because I need to visit my sick uncle x.x So.. idk. make sure to check up on this thread a lot o.o

Anyways, I'm going to find some clan to war with ;D stay tuned, Twilight members! We're about to get our first victory.

===EDIT===

I've updated the Team Song. What might the team song be? ''We are the Champions" of course ;D

On that note, I've challenged Team Orion. Let's see how this turns out ^_^

Last edited:

Dracondix

0.0 /oblivious\ 0.0
Good luck Dawn and the other members. not me =(

Status
Not open for further replies.