• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaoses

oblivious chaos
aww i guess i will have to find something else to kill time with or mabey orginize something suprising who know wat or when but it will be there

Ultimamage

The King Of ME!
hey Guys...It's Me Ultimamage...
I've been inactive due to my boarding school (in fact, they don't know I'm on...so I'm hurrying) Don't count me outta the game... I'm coming back for a fight in November... ...crap, gotta go

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Chaoses, your new clan... or whatever it is you have talked about organizing on the Team Dawn chat... will be a wonderful subject for me to test upon..

Ultima, you're far too late. There is no longer a Team Dawn or Team Twilight. that saga has finally passed away.

Stepy

I Get Buckets
Is it too late to join ?

Oh yeah. TT is dead so:

Do not PM me about the entry battle anymore; such posts will be deleted without being read

And Dawn, for the love of goodness, deleted this thread already <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.