• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team "Uhm.....what?"

benttwig33

Forum n00b!
Team "Uhm.....what?"[OU]

I just kinda made indivual people whom I thought were fun, and made a team. I know it's probably ridculous, but have at her! And don't be mean, just becausme your mean dosen't mean your cool. :D

At a glance:;213;;227;;242;;260;;291;;308;

Also, since it has OU in it, I guess that is where im going to have to use it.

skarmory.jpg

Skarmory @ Leftovers
-Keen Eye
-*** Nature, Don’t remember what I have

Need some EV advice, Thinking like 168 Hp, 168 S defense, 168 Speed.

Drill Peck
Stealth Rock/Roost
Spikes
Whriwind

I figured this is my best bet out starting. Making him bulky so he can last 2-3 turns to lay down spikes, and stealth rock if I choose to even have that move, it can be covered with my swampert. Wind to get rid of what I don’t like, and drill peck as filler/Damage.

shuckle.png

Shuckle @ Leftovers
-Sturdy
-Calm Nature

252 HP, 158 Defense, 100 Special Defense

Knock off
Rest
Sandstorm / Encore
Toxic

The monster that you simply cant kill. For generic use, although it hates steel-types. Mainly to get rid of any items making the opponent a pain. Toxic, to take em’ down slowly and give me some status. Rest for obvious reasons, and I’m iffy between sandstorm and encore. Encore can shut a single guy down, but storm raises my S def to over 800 while providing toxic some backup damage, leaning towards encore.

BLISSEY-1.jpg

Blissey @ Leftovers
-Natural Cure
-Jolly Nature(yet again, need to fix, still came out with a 115 defense stat)

252 Defense, 252 HP, 4 Speed

Seismec Toss
Softboiled
Thunder Wave
Aromatherapy

Another total pain-in-the-butt. Provide status, cleric support, 100 base damage every shot, and to stay in the game for a lonngggggg time.

hanzou-ninjask.jpg

Ninjask @ Focus Sash
-Hardy Nature ( Didn’t breed, going to fix later)
-Speed Boost

252 Speed, 252 Hp, 4 Attack

X-Scissor
Baton Pass
Swords Dance
Protect

Baton passer to my physical attackers. It is going to do this pretty much as soon as it gets in every time: Protect, Swords dance, protect, baton pass. Passes off +3 speed and + 2 attack, most likely to medicham, making him just about unstoppable. I made sure to use him sometime mid game when he cant be shut down by encore or something I know is lingering in game that could mess up the routine. X-Scissor is there just in case I send him out on a poke low on health that is death fodder or something. Don’t want substitute, doesn’t work with my routine.

190px-Medicham.png

Medicham @ Focus Sash
-Pure Power

252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4HP

Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Drain Punch

The receiver of stat upgrades. After a successful pass, assuming it goes according to plan, his attack is right at 850 and speed at 504, making him….pretty crazy. Very diverse move typing for great coverage, Drain punch for STAB + recovery. I chose Drain punch because at 850+ attack power, 90 base damage is just fine, doesn’t really need brick break, but I can always just change the moves if ever I need, or see lots of screens o_O

swampert3.png

Swampert @ ???
-Torrent

Make EV suggestions, I don’t know!

Earthquake
Ice Beam
Stealth Rock/Waterfall/Surf
Roar

Just a mixpert. Will teach it stealth rock if skarmory doesn’t get them, can’t decide yet. EQ for STAB, Beam for coverage, roar for spikes/rock damage, waterfall surf for filler STAB if it doesn’t get rocks.

I made this team out of pure boredom, I picked individual all-stars and just slapped em’ together….sort of….

Seem like it will work….in theory! I feel Skarmory and Swampert are my weak points, dunno really. Keeping focus sashes, Need help with other items. Some natures may not be the best, but that because I havent gone super-breeding yet., Other than that don’t be too mean! :D RMT?!

Last edited:
Just a few suggestions: Keep roost on skarmory, and choose between spikes or stealth rock. Although there are fewer spikers available use SR if you'd prefer to keep 3 attacks on swampert. Try 252 Hp/ 64 Att/ 176 Def/ 16 Spe for the ev's but considering this is your lead you can just allocate the speed ev's to attack.

Blissey should use Bold/Calm.

Since Ninjask isn't using substitute, move the Hp ev's to attack.

Swampy should have leftovers, with 240 Hp/ 216 Def/ 56 SpA with relaxed nature.

Hydration

Berlitz Fan
In my opinion you have too many walls. Nothing really that can pose a serious threat on its own. Is medicham the only guy you'd pass speed/dance to? You need more offense.

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
SkarmBliss and Shuckle is totally broken. Nobody ever uses the in one team. If Cress was in this team, everyone would be laughing.

This team lacks offense, it's kind of a wall team.

Instead of Shuckle since you already have SkarmBliss, maybe an Alakazam?

Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Timid
Synchronise
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
~ Psychic
~ Focus Blast
~ Signal Beam
~ Hidden Power Fire

alakazam_1

Alakazam used WIN
Swap Shuckle with Starmie. It provides some much needed special offense whilst also spinning away the rocks which mess up Ninjask. I would then suggest that you use BB/HJK and Psycho Cut on Medicham to provide useful dual STAB. Replace Drain/Fire Punches.

benttwig33

Forum n00b!
Didn't realize that SR and spikes broke sashes o_O

and yeah, I know it is a wally-team, haha. Probably going to replace shuckle with starmie, and was already considering adding in an alakazam. And the set originally had Charizard/Scizor in there for stat passing options, but I felt it was too physical oriented at that time! haha

Will be re-done soon, thanks for all the rates :D