• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Ultimate Nightmare: Lord Of Darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
As far as I know we hardly have any members at all and Goshin and Puppetry were the only ones who battled. I won't be able to battle anyone until I have earnt enough money to get me a 3DS. Once I have, I will hopefully prove my strength to you rather than you going on what I am saying ^_^

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Puppetry was helping me build a team, then we lost contact, and I really don't know what the status is now.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
hmm... well keep me posted on any updates. i'll be doing some work tomorrow but i'll be on in the afternoon. see you tomorrow.

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
Arkayna: PM me.
Wizard: Our battle was fun. And we need moar people here.
Goshin: Sir we should battle again for fun :D

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
can't believe i recieved an infraction for "not staying on topic" ...ugh this place is way to strict on rules.
i must say i am very tempted to find another site for us to work on. i have a few candidates but i need everyone to agree with it before i go and make this guild on another forum.
and in case anyones wondering, this is completely on topic with the guilds, i am talking about the welfare of my guild and all in it. we shall be able to battle and train in peace without constant aggravations halting all progress.

we shall hold a meeting sometime this week to discuss the outcome of what i am proposing, do not post a reply here instead PM me in case this gets an infraction and you do too. we shall sort out times for the meeting so everyone can turn up.

i appologise to those devoted to serebii but it's halting our progress as a guild, if you wish to stay then i will not stop you.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
As far as I know we hardly have any members at all and Goshin and Puppetry were the only ones who battled. I won't be able to battle anyone until I have earnt enough money to get me a 3DS. Once I have, I will hopefully prove my strength to you rather than you going on what I am saying ^_^

I, for one, am greatly looking forward to battling you!

Arkayna: PM me.
Wizard: Our battle was fun. And we need moar people here.
Goshin: Sir we should battle again for fun :D

We definitely should! I enjoyed our last battle a lot! I'm usually available to play most of the day during the weekends, and some afternoons during the week. I'm going to start hittin you up more often to see when you're available.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
Hi all.... a quick norification....
I may not be online as much nowadays. I am writing a manga for a competition that ends in october. I am NOT leaving. I love this place. But I may not be online as often as I will be devoting the majority of my time manga.
And wiz, please dont close the guild. To me, this is the best guild ever. :) it needs to stay...

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Hi all.... a quick norification....
I may not be online as much nowadays. I am writing a manga for a competition that ends in october. I am NOT leaving. I love this place. But I may not be online as often as I will be devoting the majority of my time manga.
And wiz, please dont close the guild. To me, this is the best guild ever. :) it needs to stay...

i'm not closing the guild but i MAY be relocating it, i'm not sure yet

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Just a quick question, does anyone play the Pokemon trading card game online? I am thinking of organising a tournament with some people. Pm me if you do. Thanks ^.^

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Relocating where?

as i said, i'm not sure yet... i want to hold a meeting to see what forum would be the best candidate but for now i'm not sure if we even will relocate... that will be decided during the meeting. i want everyone to pm me with what they think, whether we relocate or stay here.

Just a quick question, does anyone play the Pokemon trading card game online? I am thinking of organising a tournament with some people. Pm me if you do. Thanks ^.^

i dabbled in it but the only deck i have is the starting one. not sure how good i would be.

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Ugh, need to find a flawless landorus, trading on this site is so hard -_-;

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Ugh, need to find a flawless landorus, trading on this site is so hard -_-;

i know what you mean... do you have a trading shop up? it draws in attention and you are more likely to find what you want.

EDIT: OK EVERYONE! if you haven't recieved a PM from me about this website thing then please let me know!
i have decided on using "Branches" much like a bank has multiple branches we will have different sites and forums with INDEPENDENT clans/guilds, join the ones you want but you do not have to join them all, each one will have it's own leader but i will be global leader monitoring each clan/guild and giving hints and tips to the leaders when something goes wrong or is going to.

i will be having auditions to see who will lead each site.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
We need a table of time zones.
I am in england, I think GoshinX03 is American

i think he is also... i'll get those down when i can.

NOW EVERYONE LISTEN UP!

As you all know i have been looking at making "branches" like banks and companies have branches we too will have them. i have set up 3 so far and there will be more.
since i am the leader of TUN i am having to manage all 3 of these branches so i have assigned them leaders, the leaders are as follows:

Serebii branch: Kayriu.
Pokemonparadise branch: Epicjirachifan
PE2K Branch (original): GoshinX03

if you are on any of these then remember who the leader is, you may report to them or me if you have any problems. i will be showing all three of them how to lead so they will become great leaders, keep that in mind if they make a mistake, let them know but don't be a jerk about it, if the problem persists then alert me and i will sort it out. Nobody gets away with bullying, not even leaders.

now that being said i am not leaving, i will be on to make changes to the OP and to discuss things with the leaders, this is our HQ, our main Base of Operations.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
i think he is also... i'll get those down when i can.

NOW EVERYONE LISTEN UP!

As you all know i have been looking at making "branches" like banks and companies have branches we too will have them. i have set up 3 so far and there will be more.
since i am the leader of TUN i am having to manage all 3 of these branches so i have assigned them leaders, the leaders are as follows:

Serebii branch: Kayriu.
Pokemonparadise branch: Epicjirachifan
PE2K Branch (original): GoshinX03

if you are on any of these then remember who the leader is, you may report to them or me if you have any problems. i will be showing all three of them how to lead so they will become great leaders, keep that in mind if they make a mistake, let them know but don't be a jerk about it, if the problem persists then alert me and i will sort it out. Nobody gets away with bullying, not even leaders.

now that being said i am not leaving, i will be on to make changes to the OP and to discuss things with the leaders, this is our HQ, our main Base of Operations.

I am from America lol, my bad. I think I'm five hours behind you guys, so I'll have to plan my "battle times" better. I'm available for battle though now for the next few hours; that is, assuming you guys [from England] will be up that late.

Also, thanks again Wizard for choosing us to help with the guild. We'll try our best not to let you down (^_^).

Last edited:

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
I am from America lol, my bad. I think I'm five hours behind you guys, so I'll have to plan my "battle times" better. I'm available for battle though now for the next few hours; that is, assuming you guys [from England] will be up that late.

Also, thanks again Wizard for choosing us to help with the guild. We'll try our best not to let you down (^_^).

i'm sure you wont! i am looking forward to seeing what you guys do.

Status
Not open for further replies.