• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Ultimate Nightmare: Lord Of Darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I am very sure everyone will do their best! I know I will try and knowing Goshin and ejf the will do exceptionally on our other branches.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
I am very sure everyone will do their best! I know I will try and knowing Goshin and ejf the will do exceptionally on our other branches.

i'm counting on it! for the next two weeks i will be rather busy working... BUT i will still be on just for very short periods of time and probably with a day or two in between

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I will keep things in order here and on the league, I will report to you if needed.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I have no idea, now if you don't mind but ejf and Goshin, I would like your collaboration to run this page with me for the duration of the 2 weeks he is banned for. I am caught up in work so I won't be able to check this every single day that also means checking up on the T.U.N. league to make sure that is still running smoothly.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
We shall! Dont worry.
Oh, on that topic.... I wont be here from 14th-16th. I am on a school music tour/residential. I don't know if I have already said it but ill say it again.

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
I'm sorry that it has come to this guys, but I have made the decision to leave the guild. I find that my schedule does not ever sync up with anything you guys are doing due to my abnormal hours and residence in the PST time zone. This is nothing personal, I' just never available for anything and I do not think this is how things should be.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I will be available if any of you ever need help.

Farewell, friends.

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
It was a pleasure hanging out with ya here Arkayna! I wish you the best of luck!

To everyone else, what are your opinions on the newly confirmed "Fairy-type"?

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
It isn't a very valid type, basically all types are element based except dragon. I don't like how OP it seems, with its many strengths. I personally feel that it should have been a light type to completely counter dark type

Last edited:

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Well, I personally don't care for it, but I am intrigued on how the metagame will change with this new type. I'm just really hoping it has more than just "same-type" weakness, like with Ghost & Dragons. I would LOVE for it to be weak to Normal type; now that to me would be very interesting, even if it does sound a bit ludicrous lol.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
I thinks so too. Aftrr all, in crltic legend (what we werre doing history class as soon as fairy type was announced T.T) Fairys hid from people. And all I can acccosiate people with is normal type. (This probably dosent make sence butvya know
...)

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Hey everyone, I am not going to be on here too muchfor now because I am swamped with work. I should be back on as usual by the end of this week!

GoshinX03

Pride & Power
Hey guys, I'm just notifying everyone that I'll be backing out of the clan...for now at least. I'm sorry for not posting for a bit just to leave abruptly, but between problems with my family and trying to set my self up for a new career, I won't be as active as I was before, and I won't be able to help the clan out with services. That goes for this branch as well as the other two. It was fun though, and I enjoyed making some new friends and battling with you guys & gals. I'll still drop VMs from time to time when I log in, as well as being open for battles when I am online, so I'm not saying goodbye for good. If I'm able in the future and have more free time (and if yall would have me), then I would love to re-join the clan again.

Thank you Wizard for being the first to lend a hand out and for helping me being more involved with this site. Again, I apologize for leaving so abruptly. I wish Team Ultimate Nightmare the best! (^_^)

Status
Not open for further replies.