• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Ultimate Nightmare: Lord Of Darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I have made a hard decision, I cannot continue to be here as I need to work, I may return but that will be a while off. Farewell all and happy battling.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
guys i said keep this place active... *sigh* oh well no serious harm done. i am sad to see people leave but we must prevail! it's easy to get members but it can be difficult to keep them when under stress such as the last two weeks. i expect you all to go out and search for potential members, maybe on other forums so nobody ends up in trouble.

i have a plan i'm willing to put into motion but i need to know who is still present and active. post here and not in pm, i'm pretty much ignoring most of my pm's after what i came back to but that's a story for outside the forum.

also remember we have 2 other branches which has members seperate to this one so do not dispair if this one ends up in hot water. there are plenty of fruit on the tree.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Welome back wiz and see ya round jinxy.
so, who are we left with? And who is deputy head of the guild?

jinxy? and i will decide that after i see who we have left, i was told only 3 members remain but that is yet to be seen. and it wasn't from a relyable source anyway so i have no reason to trust that only 3 are still here.

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Please remember that I am still going to post every so often but extremely rarely, I am getting loads of work. Just pop me a message if there is anything you need.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Please remember that I am still going to post every so often but extremely rarely, I am getting loads of work. Just pop me a message if there is anything you need.

fair enough, i wont remove you from the clan since your still involved.

"jinxy" it says on his profile to call him that. kayriu, correct me if im wrong.
and, sorry i didn't realise that :) still, 4 members...

ah i did not know that. and it's fine, all will become clear soon enough. hopefully more say they are active.

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
scince i have gotten better at userbars and graphics in genral, i am thinking of making new userbars. but, here is the first one, can you give me some feedback and say if i should/shouldnt do them. they will all be in this style.
8lgg.png

i am working on animation, but with the tool i have now its kinda hard...
but these are so awesome and popout!
i will be remaking ALL the userbars if this passes

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
scince i have gotten better at userbars and graphics in genral, i am thinking of making new userbars. but, here is the first one, can you give me some feedback and say if i should/shouldnt do them. they will all be in this style.
8lgg.png

with the lettering on the gassly's face you can't see either. i would recomend moving the test to the right slightly but aside from that it's good! deffinately a pass

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
8lgg.png

i would recomend you change the lettering so it doesn't cover gassly but aside form that i think it's pretty awesome! deffinately a pass from me

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I will be on for active duty almost always, next week will be my work experience week so I will not be posting til the end of work. Now, on a Monday from about 14:45 to 15:45 I may be able to have internet access (due to the schools internet router) I may be able to use it but I will have to test it first!

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
8lgg.png

I will be on for active duty almost always, next week will be my work experience week so I will not be posting til the end of work. Now, on a Monday from about 14:45 to 15:45 I may be able to have internet access (due to the schools internet router) I may be able to use it but I will have to test it first!

ok let's see if i can post now... apparently everytime i try to post something it stops me and says i need moderator approval.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to general inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.