• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Ultimate Nightmare: Lord Of Darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
There needs to be more people's :3

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
have ya seen hannibal and that lots new guild?
also im from shropshire. smack bang in the middle of the countery :) the land if muller corner XD
@puppetry yup. it does! one word. AVDVATISING.

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
Like the current Metagame. Like how Standard OU is being ran.
It's Mainly.. Rain or no rain xD

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
I am from Warwickshire, the place where if you show any connection to Pokemon you probably will die! Yaaaay... oh well, I don't care. Pokemon is awesome!

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
Everyone likes Pokemon here. But if I were to mention I competitively play then it would be a little like social suicide.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
i don't read smogon, the only competitive side i play is the official tournaments and events.
different rules... i hate smogon...

also for years i hid that i loved pokemon, until i got into college where i met others who liked it, even though i left college i still admit to anyone who asks that i love pokemon

Puppetry

ControllingStrings
Its more of a YouTube thing. but they do follow smogon rules.

Edit: Terrible Simple Plain Blegh Banner of mine. wanted to put up something decent while i work on a better one xDDDD

Kayriu

Lone Trainer
Sorry about this off topic question but, how do you add specific images to your signiture? I would like to add the banner that EJF made me.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Sorry about this off topic question but, how do you add specific images to your signiture? I would like to add the banner that EJF made me.

well it depends on where you have it, if someone made it and gave it to you on a forum then just click quote and then copy the IMG code with the on both ends then paste it in your signature.

if like me you don't get it from forums then save the picture on your computer, go onto Photobucket.com and make an account, click "upload" and then select the picture, once uploaded you can go to albums, select the image you want and then copy the code under "sites/forums IMG"

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
this is off topic too, but if you are in this guild you are on the VIP list in my art shop ;)
and Wizard, soz but xat wont let me log in. ill try again and see if, and when it will, are you also having problems with loging in?

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
It looks really nice.
thanks! will start working on the buttons and that Wizard requested on monday, ;) cuz i was an idiot and left my memory stick with the files on at school :(
also, i think that we need more devisions ;) like some other guilds, i dont know quite how we would fit them in...

Last edited:

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
made a banner for the guild
sweetdreamsa.png

i shall add it to the art spoiler!

thanks! will start working on the buttons and that Wizard requested on monday, ;) cuz i was an idiot and left my memory stick with the files on at school :(
also, i think that we need more devisions ;) like some other guilds, i dont know quite how we would fit them in...

hmm... couold carry on with this evil thing and go with the shadow triad division (mine) Grunts (beginers) and Agents (intermediate)

Shadow Triad division will be me and two others who will be the top battlers of out group. Grunts will be those at

EDIT: added divisions to first reserved slot.
each division will have it's own leader. i will be leader of Shadow division. i will need 2 others for the other divisions. basically this means you are the ADMIN of that division. you have full control over what happens. just let me know when you make changes or add rules so i can add it to the post

kayriu i am nominating you to be the Agent Division Administrator. you may decline if you wish.
puppetry, i do not know if you are ready to be an administrator of a division yet. if you can prove yourself then i shall make you one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.