1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Valor Hangout Thread

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by JX Valentine, Jul 9, 2016.

1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

I had that happen before too which I actually have a tauros near by atm XD not sure if it will come to me though because I am in my house XD I can't really go out atm do to have work in the morning >.< I will go a bit tommorow to see if I hatch anything else though...

2. Dragalge

Dragalge Why do you hate Lorde so much?

I reached level 10 today! Two more levels I'll be able to obtain Great Balls correct?

Also battled in my first gym and lost. It said my prestige went down so does that mean I stink at battling or something? Well at least my Potions and Revives got to get some use

Lastly I hatched my first 10 KM Egg: a Jynx whom I obtained after battling!

3. Is it true that they start giving you pokecoins once you reach level 11?

Just challenged a Mystic gym with my Pinsir, Magmar and Pidgeotto and I managed to lower their prestige. I feel like I am better than people who are playing Pokemon Go as their first Pokemon game, I battled some people who have no idea of type weaknesses and beat them easily.

4. Outburstz

Outburstz Well-Known Member

I ran into some fellow Valor players who were using Lures and incense and they hooked me up got me 3 lvs with them

5. FairyWitch

no they don't the only way to get coins is to buy them with money or defend gyms the more gyms your in the more coins you get :3 I am almost to twelve and I only got coins for defending gyms ;)

I did take the gym back by my house for the honor of valor today but not sure how long it will be before mystics or instinct take it over again because I didn't get to train to let other people in because had to go home my phone was about to die >.> I did manage to catch a magnemite today from work and I caught a poliwag yesterday going to work.

6. Oh I see. It's good to know paying for the coins aren't the only way to get them.

7. FairyWitch

yep I got about 30 coins atm since I didn't battle much do to I work alot :3 plus if you train in gyms that are us it heightens the point system to get our gym so other team members can join in to defend our gym. I had about 10 valor members last week including me in the gym to defend. We didn't get taken down though until one night we got ganged up by mystics...

8. Mystics are high in number. I think most people join Mystic, they're everywhere.

9. FairyWitch

mystics are alot as well as valor as well. I think it depends around our areas though because I noticed some people saying they see more instincts around as well. I see alot of mystics and valors around my parts which actually this rare moment occurred around my area but team members of instinct took over the gym atm >.> my parts its a turf war between blue and red XD

10. It's the same with my neighborhood too. There's mostly Mystic people but a good number of Valor people too. It's rare to find Instinct gyms but when I do see one they have strong Pokemon.

11. FairyWitch

mine is the opposite with the instincts which I saw below cp 1,000 which I take the gym pretty quick which actually they hold the gym now but these are new instinct members because they have higher levels then usual which I can take them out with my pokes though even though my cp is low. I can master the dodge XD you can beat them just takes alot of gang up with other members as well as decent high cp pokemon you caught

12. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Black Diamond

Hey! So, I went down to the park today and while I was there, I reached level 5 and I totally picked Team Valor. I knew straight from the beginning I was going ton join Valor because Moltres is my favorite of the three legendary birds.

13. FairyWitch

welcome mizz Nikki to the team that has its firey passion to be number 1 and loves moltres of course :p I can't really do much now since I think the servers are down atm because I can't get on tried several times to get on the server but will not load. I really need more pokeballs too and its my day off from work -___-

14. Dragalge

We went through a day without the servers crashing (well at least for me).

Did anyone else enjoy a full day of GO'ing without this problem happening? I most certainly did considering I was able to hatch a couple of Eggs (both containing a Magikarp and a Machop) and evolved a number of Pokemon that helped me reach 1/3 of the PokeDex complete!

15. After being out of Pokeballs for a week I'm going to head out again today to resupply on Pokeballs. Too bad I have to walk 20 minutes to my nearest Pokestop.

16. FairyWitch

that did suck for that day which I was off from work >.>

I ran out just now me and my boyfriend plan out walking out later after the sun goes down to the nearest stops which is right across my house :3 sorry that you have to walk that far that must suck >.<

17. LudaChris78

LudaChris78 Well-Known Member

So I went out to a place in the city close by where there are three pokestops. Went with my cousin. We dropped two lures. Tons of other players close by. About halfway through the lure, a Rhydon popped out! Not quite Dragonite, but I'm very happy with it. 800+. o
    One of the guys told me about a place 20-30 min away that spawns Dragonites. He caught one there and showed me his. Too bad he was on team mystic. I was surrounded by mystic...coulda used some of that red pride out there. Very nice day though if I say so myself.

18. Dragalge

Nice! Today was friendly to me and gave me a Seaking, Mankey, and a Tangela! I also hatched a Scyther and a Nidoran (Male) that gave me enough candies to be 1/4 away from obtaining a Nidoking.

------------------

I was thinking that we could perhaps have a topic to discuss in order to have a friendly and organized conversation with each other. So I'll start with this question:

What kind of updates would you like to see in Pokemon GO in the future?

For me I would like there to be an update where they remove the whole "Pokemon become harder to catch as you level up" thing since it can be ridiculous for something simple as a Caterpie to flee after your first PokeBall.

I would also love a Check-In feature where one could get 10-30 coins daily in a similar manner to Pokemon Shuffle.

19. FairyWitch

cool rhydon congrats I found a dewgong,aerodacytl in a egg at cp 726 and I found a electabuzz today as well ^_^ I did some nice catches today after work ;)

I tried to train at my local gym to get my pokemon in but I didn't have much potions/super potions to revive my pokemon so I ended up not finishing the training session :/ I did raise the level of our gym but then I had to go and get more stuff at stops which it keep dumping balls more then anything which don't mind that but trying to battle here XD

I like to see more pokemon beyond 1st gen tbh so we can keep the game fresh which I agree dragalge we need to stop the super hard catching when our level gets higher its annoying that I am at 14 and I see a caterpie with a super hard capture rate -_- I have only pokeballs at most of the time too -_________-

20. Ilikepiex7

Ilikepiex7 Well-Known Member

I'm level 10 and I finally got my first pokemon over 400 cp so half way to the strength level of the weakest mons you see at gyms