• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Valor Hangout Thread

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm level 10 and I finally got my first pokemon over 400 cp so half way to the strength level of the weakest mons you see at gyms

I just got to level 15 which I got hyper potions finally but still seeing alot of weak gyms but at the same time there are alot of cp over 1000 I still take them out though :p I took over a gym but two people ganged up and took my pokemon out which someone put a cp 72 jynx in there and the other was a flareon at 800 cp which I could of token it back but my battery was low so I had to go back to the house. I have a gym next to my house XD

LudaChris78

Leveled up past 20 the other day. Yesterday I went on a Dragonite hunt to a place where a kid I met told me that he caught his. No luck at all. Was bummed out.

Today, however has by far been the best "go" day for me in terms of catching Pokemon, and it has just started! I woke up this morning and a Snorlax was right outside my house, caught it from my bedroom. Over 1500CP. Very happy. I start going down the street, and lo and behold, it happened. Right there at the first intersection. A random Dragonite appeared. Crazy!! took about 4-5 ultra balls, but I got it! A little disappointed with the CP (990) but I'll take it! Now I just have to find a good dratini colony for the candy!

Here's hoping to a successful "go" day for everyone! Go team valor!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Leveled up past 20 the other day. Yesterday I went on a Dragonite hunt to a place where a kid I met told me that he caught his. No luck at all. Was bummed out.

Today, however has by far been the best "go" day for me in terms of catching Pokemon, and it has just started! I woke up this morning and a Snorlax was right outside my house, caught it from my bedroom. Over 1500CP. Very happy. I start going down the street, and lo and behold, it happened. Right there at the first intersection. A random Dragonite appeared. Crazy!! took about 4-5 ultra balls, but I got it! A little disappointed with the CP (990) but I'll take it! Now I just have to find a good dratini colony for the candy!

Here's hoping to a successful "go" day for everyone! Go team valor!

man you got more luck then me I barely see anything at my house which I wish I had a dragonite :c that actually is a good pokemon to put in a gym because it has really high cp when maxed out according to serebii dex for go as well as snorlax.

LudaChris78

man you got more luck then me I barely see anything at my house which I wish I had a dragonite :c that actually is a good pokemon to put in a gym because it has really high cp when maxed out according to serebii dex for go as well as snorlax.

Yup. I raised its CP to over 1000. They're both defending gyms right now along with a 1480 Vaporeon I have.

My house for some reason is like a weird vortex for rare Pokemon. I'd say a couple of times a day an uncommon/rare Pokemon appears.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yup. I raised its CP to over 1000. They're both defending gyms right now along with a 1480 Vaporeon I have.

My house for some reason is like a weird vortex for rare Pokemon. I'd say a couple of times a day an uncommon/rare Pokemon appears.

I wish my house was your house I barely see rare pokemon which I normally see rattata,weedles,pidgeys and eevees occasionally otherwise nothing much else....lately I actually caught a few jigglypuffs finally but thats about it oh which caught a cp 266 squirtle today so got some more candies to try to level a squirtle to wartortle. also tad bit annoyed that my gym next to my house is a war turf area which I just take the gym over and a mystic or instinct snatch it up quickly later -_- I don't see much red anymore and if I do they super low cp point pokemon in the gym.

LudaChris78

I wish my house was your house I barely see rare pokemon which I normally see rattata,weedles,pidgeys and eevees occasionally otherwise nothing much else....lately I actually caught a few jigglypuffs finally but thats about it oh which caught a cp 266 squirtle today so got some more candies to try to level a squirtle to wartortle. also tad bit annoyed that my gym next to my house is a war turf area which I just take the gym over and a mystic or instinct snatch it up quickly later -_- I don't see much red anymore and if I do they super low cp point pokemon in the gym.

What level are you? I may be wrong, because I highly doubt my house is like some magical vortex (it's in the suburbs in a development), but I think the more you play the game, the higher chance you have of a random powerful Pokemon popping up at your location. It doesn't happen often, but I'd say like maybe twice a day it can happen. That's what it seems like to me. I've seen random things from growlithes, vulpix, bulbasaur, Jigglypuff, to the more powerful Nidoqueen and Snorlax. I've written down the times they've appeared too, and strangely enough, something interesting always seems to pop up around the same times each day. So I'd start there. If you see a Jigglypuff or a Squirtle pop up, note the time of day and check back again the next day at that time (even the minute, like the 37 of 5:37, I'd check back the next hour, at 6:37 - I've found good Pokemon like that too).

The Dragonite I found wasn't at my house...it was down the street a bit at a busy intersection. I heard rare Pokemon tend to pop up around busy intersections. I've driven by it tons of times...it seems to be a play where rare Pokemon spawn (a rhyhorn is there as I speak to you - thanks poke vision) Hope this helps!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
What level are you? I may be wrong, because I highly doubt my house is like some magical vortex (it's in the suburbs in a development), but I think the more you play the game, the higher chance you have of a random powerful Pokemon popping up at your location. It doesn't happen often, but I'd say like maybe twice a day it can happen. That's what it seems like to me. I've seen random things from growlithes, vulpix, bulbasaur, Jigglypuff, to the more powerful Nidoqueen and Snorlax. I've written down the times they've appeared too, and strangely enough, something interesting always seems to pop up around the same times each day. So I'd start there. If you see a Jigglypuff or a Squirtle pop up, note the time of day and check back again the next day at that time (even the minute, like the 37 of 5:37, I'd check back the next hour, at 6:37 - I've found good Pokemon like that too).

The Dragonite I found wasn't at my house...it was down the street a bit at a busy intersection. I heard rare Pokemon tend to pop up around busy intersections. I've driven by it tons of times...it seems to be a play where rare Pokemon spawn (a rhyhorn is there as I speak to you - thanks poke vision) Hope this helps!

I am at 16 which funny thing is that after I made that post the next day I woke up turned on the app a snorlax was in a black silhouette taunting me XD I never got it to show up though :/ my house seriously barely shows rare pokemon but when I venture out of my city I see alot of things I don't have which I think the game locates where we are and where ever we live or something which the game is like your house is in pallet town XD weedles,caterpies,and pidgeys XD I do see alot of eevees around my house though its nuts...

LudaChris78

I am at 16 which funny thing is that after I made that post the next day I woke up turned on the app a snorlax was in a black silhouette taunting me XD I never got it to show up though :/ my house seriously barely shows rare pokemon but when I venture out of my city I see alot of things I don't have which I think the game locates where we are and where ever we live or something which the game is like your house is in pallet town XD weedles,caterpies,and pidgeys XD I do see alot of eevees around my house though its nuts...

Yeah. I've used poke vision to see exactly where they are around my house to pinpoint the location.

So yesterday, I went to a charmander nest about a half hour from where I live in hopes to get a Charizard. There wasn't a charmander in sight. It seemed that the main page update to the game had something to do with it, because it changed to a bulbasaur nest. That's fine though, after a couple of hours, I got enough to have a Venusaur! Not quite a Charizard, but still a successful day!

I was also able to use a lucky egg and level up to 21 by evolving a ton of Pokemon I haven't had before. I got a Vileplume, Victrebell, Starmie, Seadra, Clefable, and some others. Team valor moving on up!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah. I've used poke vision to see exactly where they are around my house to pinpoint the location.

So yesterday, I went to a charmander nest about a half hour from where I live in hopes to get a Charizard. There wasn't a charmander in sight. It seemed that the main page update to the game had something to do with it, because it changed to a bulbasaur nest. That's fine though, after a couple of hours, I got enough to have a Venusaur! Not quite a Charizard, but still a successful day!

I was also able to use a lucky egg and level up to 21 by evolving a ton of Pokemon I haven't had before. I got a Vileplume, Victrebell, Starmie, Seadra, Clefable, and some others. Team valor moving on up!

pokevision is dead now >.> its disable because they took the tracker device off so now we gunna have a harder time finding things since the update but its alright I rather have it this way because it makes me walk a bit more now so I can get some exercise XD

so today was great before going to work I ended up picking a few new member to my collection which I caught a abra finally and as well as I got yesterday a duduo from a egg. I also caught a seaking right out of a local target XD it was swimming in the parking lot XD also going to work today I saw a snorlax silhouette again >.< it taunts me so much dang it which love the new things which the game seems a bit more smoother to me now which the annoying curveball isn't so crazy anymore.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Level 15 Team Valor member here, soon to be level 16. :) There's a Gym not far from my house, and for a few days, we of Team Valor had control of it. It was glorious- led by a formidable Gyarados, and guarded by a Vaporeon, an Exeggutor, and multiple Flareon, including my own Flareon. Unfortunately, a few hours ago, it was taken by Team Mystic. Previously, all they had there was a Vileplume and a Victreebel, so I was liking my chances of taking the Gym back come tomorrow morning, but now they got a whole new lineup there- Starmie, Wigglytuff, and Vaporeon. Gonna need to rethink my entire strategy, considering a big part of it involved saving Flareon for last and just wrecking them. Now I really wish I could evolve my Bellsprout...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Level 15 Team Valor member here, soon to be level 16. :) There's a Gym not far from my house, and for a few days, we of Team Valor had control of it. It was glorious- led by a formidable Gyarados, and guarded by a Vaporeon, an Exeggutor, and multiple Flareon, including my own Flareon. Unfortunately, a few hours ago, it was taken by Team Mystic. Previously, all they had there was a Vileplume and a Victreebel, so I was liking my chances of taking the Gym back come tomorrow morning, but now they got a whole new lineup there- Starmie, Wigglytuff, and Vaporeon. Gonna need to rethink my entire strategy, considering a big part of it involved saving Flareon for last and just wrecking them. Now I really wish I could evolve my Bellsprout...

welcome to the thread man ^_^

I here you I have a gym close to my house which we had it for a short time which I had my vaporeon in which was weeks ago but now its being turfed waring like crazy changing colors in few seconds all day and night which I did take over the gym earlier but instincts took over it. I actually have a weepinbell I evolved it a week ago which bellsprouts spawn decently where I live its just oddish gives annoying not much pop up rates.

jabber2033

New Team Valor member, here! Just joined at Level 17 mostly because I wasn't sure which team to join. Joined this one because red's my favorite color.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
New Team Valor member, here! Just joined at Level 17 mostly because I wasn't sure which team to join. Joined this one because red's my favorite color.

you can get pass the team choosing part? I never new that I just picked my choice which I love moltres XD welcome though you made the right choice team valor is a awesome team to be on plus red does go well with team rockets color scheme well XD

also guys I did put my flareon in a gym today but ended up getting taken over my mystics a hour ago :/ I am a little sad I barely see any valor members around here now its mostly mystics and instincts. I am having a harder time keeping my mons in my gym.

gamb!t

Well at least you guys can find Pokemon my nearby Pokemon thing doesn't refresh so I can only find Pokemon due to lucky re-starts, when I'm right on top of them.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Well at least you guys can find Pokemon my nearby Pokemon thing doesn't refresh so I can only find Pokemon due to lucky re-starts, when I'm right on top of them.

I only have a hard time when it doesn't refesh when I leave my phone so long on sleep mode so I have to re start the game again to refresh it which sucks sometimes because there was rare pokemon on there and then its all rats and birds after I refresh >.<

also guys I am currently in two gyms so far I have a cp 1218 vaporeon in one gym and I got this little guy in the other ^_^

UWVhj7K.png

also I love how instincts troll I found this once in a gym XD

YDyn8Na.png

UmbrionKnight

Add me to the list, please! :)

Also, I picked Valor because it was the only one with a cool name. I honestly could have picked the others, but meh. Blue is my favorite color, and Zapdos is my favorite bird. I was the one who started the Valor facebook group in my area.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Add me to the list, please! :)

Also, I picked Valor because it was the only one with a cool name. I honestly could have picked the others, but meh. Blue is my favorite color, and Zapdos is my favorite bird. I was the one who started the Valor facebook group in my area.

welcome to team valor man you made the right choice :3 we have passion for battling :p also moltres rocks XD

so guys got a good day at least which I hatched a mankey which also caught a mankey right by my house it spawned XD I am half way to level 20 soon I hope to keep leveling up faster so I can start to see more higher cp pokemon ;)

UmbrionKnight

welcome to team valor man you made the right choice :3 we have passion for battling :p also moltres rocks XD

so guys got a good day at least which I hatched a mankey which also caught a mankey right by my house it spawned XD I am half way to level 20 soon I hope to keep leveling up faster so I can start to see more higher cp pokemon ;)

I'm level 28. My best pokemon are Exeggecutors, Vaporeons, and a Machamp.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm level 28. My best pokemon are Exeggecutors, Vaporeons, and a Machamp.

wow you been playing alot more then me which my best is flareon,and two vaporeons atm which its hard to find pokemon around my parts that are not eevee,weedle,pidgey, ratattas and spearows >.>