• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team War Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJammies

Bell-Toller
warfront.gif

TEAM WAR FRONT

Along with battling comes with it man key points, such as breeding, Eving, stratigizing, you name it. By joining, hopefully new and unexperienced trainers can learn all they need to know. More intermediate trainers can find a place to practice, and gain respect from their Serebii 'peers'. Last, but certainly not least, those who are above the average trainer and beyond, can show of their skills in wars and tournaments.

Either that or to kill sevipers.

CURRENT EVENT:

Allies:

The Super Elites

Fossil Tournament!(open to members only)

So what exactly is this 'Fossil Tournament'? Well as you may have already guessed, it's a tourny, using only fossil pokemon. Fossil pokemon are very unique, In 1st, 3rd, and 4th gens, there were two new fossil pokemon each. These pokemon usually follow the pattern of one offensive pokemon, and one defensive pokemon.

Rules:

1.Only Cranidos, Shieldon, Anorith, Lileep, Omanyte, and Kabuto will be allowed in the tourny.

2.You may not train the pokemon in exp or EVs, they must remain at level 20.

3.You may only use pokemon that were generated from fossils, you may not breed for them.

4.You may only give them legit moves.

5.The battles will be Open Level Single, standard rules; standard clauses.

6.Only use the two pokemon assingned to you.

Conditions/Terms:

1.You may give your pokemon any move tutor/TM/HM/Basicly learned move, they can learn.

2.You may give your pokemon any items to hold, except hax items.

3.Your two pokemon will be different. And... You pick them! Yes, so maybe this won't garuntee a lot of variety in the tourny, but it wouldn't be fair if it was random.

4.Your opponent in the tournament will also be random(to start)

5.You will battle every person entered in the tourny, we will go by double round robin.

6.You may soft reset(or if you have a lot of fossils) your pokemon(to when it was still an item) to get a good nature/IVs.

Rundown:

Cranidos: Watch out! Even though this pokemon is NFE, it still has a whopping base 125 attack! Better than most OU physical sweepers even! Some of the other fossil pokemon can out run him though, so if you can pull out a 1HKO, you're safe.

Anorith: A solid attack stat, and a prized speed, Anorith will be a good addition to your duo.

Kabuto: Watch out physically offensive pokemon! Kabuto won't go down easily, with his nice defense. Plus, a decent attack stat.

Lileep: Only his defenses are his high points, but his energy ball lands super effective, and sometimes even double super effective hits on most of the fossil pokemon.

Omanyte: Great defense, and good attack. He will make a prime choice for taking down, and walling other, not too fast, pokemon.

Shieldon: All around good defensive pokemon, plus a coveted secondary steel type, though his special attack and physical attack stats leave much to be desired for.

Registration will end Sunday 12:00 PM Serebii time, so sign up asap. Then, who knows, maybe you will walk away with 1 of the two prizes.

Entries:

-charlie_rulez: Lileep, Cranidos.

-Moyito: Anorith, Omanyte.

-calum: Cranidos, Omanyte.

Prizes:

- The 1st place winner will get first pick, the 2nd place winner will get the remaining prize.

~ Fully EV'd Walling Gliscor level 100. + 100 marks

~ Shiny calm natured chansey + 150 marks

Apply to the tourny!

Just fill out this form, then submit it to me:

Your two selected fossil pokemon:
Will you be active in the tournament enough you will get your battles done?:
Do you need any fossils so you can get your pokemon? If so, which one(s)?:
Do you need any TMs to help get your pokemon ready? If so, whcih one(s)?

Well, there's not much other than that, I will tell everyone their match ups when registration is over. Have fun, and good luck!

RULES!

-Basic Serebii Forum 4th generation clan rules-

Members:

Privates:
Leader Bruno-1591-0413-5024 Marks: 30 Merits: 0

conal1568-? Marks: 30 Merits: 0

charlie rules-? Marks: 30 Merits: 0

xfctor-3223 1456 2420 Marks: 30 Merits: 0

Moyito-4125 0396 8338 Marks: 100 Merits: 7

Elkley-4812 2718 7033 Marks: 130 Merits: 0

calum-0302-5698-9507 Marks: 30 Merits: 0

Corporals:

Lieutenants:

Sergants:

Generals:

Colonel: PJammies-4425 7384 4129

How To Enlist
Care to see your name among the ranks of Team War Front? Here's what you must do; just fill out this form:

IGN:
FC:
Favorite Pokemon Type:
Favorite pokemon battle strategy:
Rate your battling abillity 1-6:
How often you are on Serebii:
How other clans are you in?:
If you are a member of another clan(s), which one(s)?:
Ranking System

At this time the current rank all new members will be put in is 'Private'. Seeing as this clan is yet to have a person or two to do test battles, we cannot initially rank you depending on your talent.

The ranks are as follows:

;236;Private- The first beginning rank. -requires 20 merits to advance- *maximum 4 B-merits and 4 S-merits / 8 B-merits / 8 S-merits

;057;Corporal- A higher step up than Private. -requires 50 merits to advance- *maximum 8 B-merits and 8 S-merits / 16 B-merits / 8 S-merits

;067;Lieutenant- A higher step up than Corporal. -requires 95 merits to advance- *maximum 10 B-merits and 10 S-merits / 12 B-
merits / 20 S-merits

;306;Seargent- A higher step up than Lieutenant. This is the highest rank of normal advancement.

;386;General- The highest possible rank of all, only a select few will be chosen based on being active, involved, and an all around
good leader

;335;Colonel- My rank.

Merits/Marks

Now to clear a few things up.
Merits are 'points' that go towards advancement only. They are awarded like so:

-Breed a pokemon of a certain requested species/nature/egg moves = 1 B-merit = 2 merits

-Catch a shiny pokemon (must be your OT name and ID) = 1 S-merit = 2 merits

-Beat a member of Serebii= 1 merit (tell me the score and if possible their username)

~You may only earn the maximum of the S-merits and B-merits for said ranks *see 'Ranking System'

Marks:
Marks are 'points' used to buy things in the Clan Shop.

-Breed a pokemon of a certain requested species/nature/egg moves(PM me to get the pokemon info) = 15 marks

-Catch a shiny pokemon (must be your OT name and ID) = 15 marks

-Beat a member of Serebii= 10 marks (tell me the score and if possible their
username)

-READ: For each week you are active, your marks will collect 10% interest. -interest will be added mondays-

;335;Our Mascot;335;
The Zangoose is our mascot, he is at constant war with seviper.

News Post

4/9/09- A 'Missions' section has been added. Userbars! Elkley is currently making UserBars for the various team ranks, you can find them under the new 'Banners' section. More general updates.

4/8/09- The 'Marks/Points' section has been updated, as well as shop prices. Other general updates as well.

4/7/09- The shop has been stocked, and the 'Special' Now includes 30 marks to all new members.

4/7/09- Let's see, where do I begin? Oh yes, the ranking system and merits/marks system is currently being upgraded. Also, the shop will be opened today. All those who wished to donate to the shop, thank you very much!

4/6/09- Today team War Front was launched.

Things to come!

-Prizes

-More jobs

-More shop stock

-More missions

-Fossil Tournament

-Training war

-So much more...

Special!

To all new members for a limited time: I will be giving a shiny pokemon(I have a good selection, try me). If I don't have that specific shiny pokemon, I will try my best to chain one(Please, no legendaries or 'un-catchable' pokemon, in D/P/Pt, and pokemon that are found in grass areas only; Chain-able). As an addition, everyone automatically gets 30 marks.

The War Front Surplus(shop)

I will try to keep a big selection, and donations are welcome at any time, you will be given 50% of the marks of the appraised worth(appraised by me). So earn and save up your marks!

STOCK

- Shinies by the boat loads! If the pokemon is chainable, I probably have it, PM for the current list(I will put the list down here eventually). 150 marks each. 5 for 600 marks.
~ These shiny pokemon are all UT

- Any item you can name, all 15 marks each. 5 for 45 marks.

- ;manaphyegg;Manaphy eggs galore, each egg is 100 marks. Current stock: 27

- Event pokemon:

~ ;245;10 ANIV/Modest/Suicune/Mostly UT, EVs cleared with berries/Cost is 300 marks.

~ ;244;10 ANIV/Lax/Entei/Mostly UT, EVs cleared with berries/Cost is 300 marks.

~ ;243;10 ANIV/Modest/Raikou/Mostly UT, EVs cleared with berries/Cost is 300 marks.

~ :386-s:UT/SPACE C/Rash/Deoxys/Cost is 400 marks.

~ ;144;UT/10 ANIV/Lonely/Articuno/Cost is 250 marks.

~ ;146;UT/10 ANIV/Naughty/Moltres/Cost is 250 marks.

~ ;145;UT/10 ANIV/Naive/Zapdos/Cost is 250 marks.

~ ;385;WISHMKR/Relaxed/Jirachi/Mostly UT, EVs cleared with berries/Cost is 200 marks.

~ ;381;UT/10 ANIV/Bold/Latios/Cost is 250 marks.

~ ;380;UT/10 ANIV/Impish/Latias/Cost is 300 marks.

~ ;151;UT/MYSTRY/Serious/Mew/Cost is 250 marks.

- All pokemon can be given pokerus for an additional 25 marks.

*PM me for details on a certain pokemon

Special Task Force(Jobs)

~ Banner Maker - The pay is 75 marks per completed task: Elkley

~ Breeder - The pay is 75 marks per completed task: Elkey *pending, Calum

~ War Manager - The pay is 200 marks per completed task:

~ Tester - The pay is 50 marks per completed tasks: Moyito

*I will tell you or not wether you are doing a 'task'.

Missions

Missions will award you high amounts of marks. The harder the misson, the more marks you will earn.

- Raise a mono-type team = 1500 marks

- Win a league or tournament on-site = 2000 marks

- Raise a competitive zangoose/Seviper = 300 marks

- Recruit a member for us = 400 marks

- More coming soon...

Banners!

UserBars:
Private:http://i40.*******.com/66w591.gif
[*IMG]http://i40.*******.com/66w591.gif[/IMG]

Corporal:http://i42.*******.com/j8yvd0.gif
[*IMG]http://i42.*******.com/j8yvd0.gif[/IMG]

Lieutenenant:http://i39.*******.com/9a5q92.gif
[*IMG]http://i39.*******.com/9a5q92.gif[/IMG]

Sergeant:http://i39.*******.com/23tdnb.gif
[*IMG]http://i39.*******.com/23tdnb.gif[/IMG]

General:http://i42.*******.com/euejgw.gif
[*IMG]http://i42.*******.com/euejgw.gif[/IMG]

*just remove the '*' in the coding.​

~ Thank you Elkley, for these wonderful UserBars.

Last edited:

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
I'll join. Im busy at the moment so I'll fill out the Thing Later

PJammies

Bell-Toller
Alright, cool.

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
yp jammies, i bet you remember me from wild fire so im sining up:

IGN:charlie
FC:teh siggy boy
Favorite Pokemon Type:id go with steel
Favorite pokemon battle strategy:id have to go with brute force
Rate your battling abillity 1-6:id say im a 3
How often you are on Serebii:everyday

jammie this is CR signing off

conal1568

Bring Back AFTERLIFE
I'll join but I'm on my iPod so I can't fill in the form

I have good stuff for the shop too

xfctor

I will join, Heres my form:

IGN:Bren
FC:3223 1456 2420
Favorite Pokemon Type:Flying I guess...
Favorite pokemon battle strategy:Speed
Rate your battling abillity 1-6:i'd say about a 4.5
How often you are on Serebii:1-2 hours on mostly every day, although mostly i am in wi-fi chat room with name: |FM|_OrIgInAlItY, so you may find me there.

xfctor

Also, if you are starting to open a store, I will be glad to add a few pokemon, such as shinies to it

xfctor

Store?

Also, if you are starting to open a store, I will be glad to add a few pokemon, such as shinies to it

xfctor

Store?

xfctor

My events: ;243;;491;;486;;251;;151;;492;;386-a;;244;

My Shinies: ;243;;310;;004;;077;;038;;153;;133;;398;;462;;094;;229;;472;;482;;481;;417;;406;;386-d;;480;;447;;376;;232;;471;

xfctor

eek soz bout that spam, comp is screwing up and adding more than 1 post sorry

Last edited:

Moyito

Skating Poke!
i want to join
this looks promising

IGN: Moy
FC: 4125 0396 8338
Favorite Pokemon Type: Dragon
Favorite pokemon battle strategy: set-&-sweep
Rate your battling abillity 1-6: about 5
How often you are on Serebii: mostly everyday

Holy sextuple posts, BatMan! <____<

Hm. We'll have to war this clan at some point.

Also, on another note. Once you get your clan and shop established, PJ, Dan will PM you a request about a shop merger.

PJammies

Bell-Toller

Are the shinies/events legit? Which ones would you be willing to donate? And, I would like the details on a few, like nature, which event, is it UT? If it's not, tell me the EVs(if possible) and level.

Good luck :)

PJammies

Bell-Toller
Thanks for the support.

shipwrecks

Loves Serebii Lag...
very cool clan you've made here!
good luck with everything and i'm sure you'll excel

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Good luck!

...and finally someone can type up a neat and organized OP. I am sick of seeing the mess of words on some newer clans.

Also good job, this clan hasn't been flamed yet.

PJammies

Bell-Toller
Good luck!

...and finally someone can type up a neat and organized OP. I am sick of seeing the mess of words on some newer clans.

Also good job, this clan hasn't been flamed yet.

Yeah, hopefully we won't be flamed 'till atleast the second page.

Status
Not open for further replies.