• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team what's a blue harvest???

Hey guys, Faladran here! Today I bring you FWG greatness crafted into amazing 3rd gen beauty. As the god of rating I expect good rates from anyone who posts. jkjkjkjkjkjkjk lolfaladran This is just my ADV team that I've been using for quite a while. In fact, it was the last team I made on Netbattle where it did pretty good against ppl from Antiquity and such. Recently it's done very well, beating some top players, and its just fun to use. I wanted to use a Shiny Female Aero cos it's just so hot, and sweep teams with its beauty. So that's what the teams pretty much supposed to do.

pkfrlgsh142.png

Aerodactyl (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Double-Edge
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Pretty standard Aero here. It just sweeps once Tar and Skarm have weakened the opponents team enough. HP Flying is better late game than Rock Slide most of the time since it's 100% accurate. Rest is self explanatory.

pkrs115.gif

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rest

Special Defense Skarm's a straight beast. Spikes all over Suicune or Phazes it out if I need to, and even survives Magneton's T-bolt which is awesome for getting another layer to help Aero sweep. HP Flying is there to hit Heracross who is sometimes annoying and Gyarados who is bothersome at times as well. Got enough Speed to WW before most Skarmand outruns a few Magneton. Rest is just for Recovery but I have to avoid using it for as long as possible in case a Gyarados comes out. Not much to see here.

emespr248.png

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SAtk / 108 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Pursuit
- Flamethrower
- Crunch

Special Tyranitar's a pretty good lure even though its been used a lot more recently. HP Grass is doing a ton to Swampert, and Crunch + HP Grass usually KOs. This guy's pretty bulky and takes out Starmie and Gengar fairly easy. Used to run Rock Slide but Gengar was kind of annoying as were any fast special attackers. Most are frail and Pursuit limits them greatly. Flamethrower takes care of Skarmory and Forretress pretty easily. This set's a real ***** for Baton Pass since it hits everything fairly hard, and most go to Scizor or Vaporeon. Good stuff here.

pkrs118.gif

Flygon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Screech/Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

This guy was just slapped on at the last second but it's worked out pretty well. Screech is pretty good at racking up Spikes damage and allows Flygon to beast on his own late in the game. Sometimes I do run Dragon Claw over screech though. Dragon Claw just stops other Flygon from walling me and hits Salamence harder than Rock Slide. I just run enough Speed to outrun Blaziken and the HP EVs make Flygon bulkier than you'd think. Fire Blast hits them darned steel types like Skarmory and Forretress.

emespr251.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 48 SDef / 32 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Perish Song/Heal Bell
- Leech Seed
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Good switch in to mons like Starmie, Zapdos, Jolteon, and other Celebi. Since it's generally my first switch to some important things, I run HP Grass and usually use it the first chance I get to hopefully catch a Dugtrio on the switch. Perish Song is really specialized for the influx of BP teams since the testing started. I rather run Heal Bell to wake Skarmory in up in case of emergency(aka Gyarados and Heracross). Leech Seed is just there to force **** out and get some Recovery for the rest of my team. EVs lemme outrun Tar.

pkrs141.gif

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Hypnosis

Milotic counters **** tbh. Blaziken, Salamence, Aero, Tyranitar, basically all of the badasses. Hypnosis is just so good. Even when it misses Milotic will usually get another chance to use it. Most people just send in a Zapdos to take it which is annoying as hell, which is why I go without showing Hypnosis as long as possible. Sadly, Taunt Gyara walks all over Milotic, but they'll usually Taunt which'll net me a free Ice Beam to weaken the *****, and then I just hope Skarm's awake and healthy. The Speed just lets me get the jump on other Milotic since I ****ing love speed as you can probably tell from the rest of my team.

problems are basically Taunt Gyara and sometimes Hera but bother are able to be beaten

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
pkfrlgsh142.png

Aerodactyl (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Double-Edge
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Pretty standard Aero here. It just sweeps once Tar and Skarm have weakened the opponents team enough. HP Flying is better late game than Rock Slide most of the time since it's 100% accurate. Rest is self explanatory.

Ok.

pkrs115.gif

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rest

Special Defense Skarm's a straight beast. Spikes all over Suicune or Phazes it out if I need to, and even survives Magneton's T-bolt which is awesome for getting another layer to help Aero sweep. HP Flying is there to hit Heracross who is sometimes annoying and Gyarados who is bothersome at times as well. Got enough Speed to WW before most Skarmand outruns a few Magneton. Rest is just for Recovery but I have to avoid using it for as long as possible in case a Gyarados comes out. Not much to see here.

1- According to my calcs, 371 Sp.Atk Magneton does 302~356 damage to your Skarm. Skarm has 334 HP. Thats still a possible KO, unless I'm doing something wrong.
2- Why would you Spike when Magneton is in anyway? It shouldn't even be able to switch in, you should be Phazing to check if its on the other team first, not boldly Spiking for the sake of it and hoping they don't have a Magneton.

emespr248.png

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 148 HP / 252 SAtk / 108 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Pursuit
- Flamethrower
- Crunch

Special Tyranitar's a pretty good lure even though its been used a lot more recently. HP Grass is doing a ton to Swampert, and Crunch + HP Grass usually KOs. This guy's pretty bulky and takes out Starmie and Gengar fairly easy. Used to run Rock Slide but Gengar was kind of annoying as were any fast special attackers. Most are frail and Pursuit limits them greatly. Flamethrower takes care of Skarmory and Forretress pretty easily. This set's a real ***** for Baton Pass since it hits everything fairly hard, and most go to Scizor or Vaporeon. Good stuff here.

Personally, I'd put Thunderbolt over Crunch or Pursuit, but I'm not a huge T-tr fan anyway.

pkrs118.gif

Flygon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Screech/Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

This guy was just slapped on at the last second but it's worked out pretty well. Screech is pretty good at racking up Spikes damage and allows Flygon to beast on his own late in the game. Sometimes I do run Dragon Claw over screech though. Dragon Claw just stops other Flygon from walling me and hits Salamence harder than Rock Slide. I just run enough Speed to outrun Blaziken and the HP EVs make Flygon bulkier than you'd think. Fire Blast hits them darned steel types like Skarmory and Forretress.

Screech OR Dragon Claw, you never run around with a five move mon, why get us to rate one?
Anyway, if you run Dragon Claw, I'd use more Sp.Atk.

emespr251.png

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 48 SDef / 32 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Perish Song/Heal Bell
- Leech Seed
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Good switch in to mons like Starmie, Zapdos, Jolteon, and other Celebi. Since it's generally my first switch to some important things, I run HP Grass and usually use it the first chance I get to hopefully catch a Dugtrio on the switch. Perish Song is really specialized for the influx of BP teams since the testing started. I rather run Heal Bell to wake Skarmory in up in case of emergency(aka Gyarados and Heracross). Leech Seed is just there to force **** out and get some Recovery for the rest of my team. EVs lemme outrun Tar.

Again, don't ask us to rate 5 moves, you pick Perish Song OR Heal Bell.
A note about BP teams- they see Celebi, they Pass to Mime.
I think you should run Psychic, Dug isn't tht huge of a problem, and you do already have HP Grass on T-tar, who can lure in any Dugtrios the enemy has.

pkrs141.gif

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Hypnosis

Milotic counters **** tbh. Blaziken, Salamence, Aero, Tyranitar, basically all of the badasses. Hypnosis is just so good. Even when it misses Milotic will usually get another chance to use it. Most people just send in a Zapdos to take it which is annoying as hell, which is why I go without showing Hypnosis as long as possible. Sadly, Taunt Gyara walks all over Milotic, but they'll usually Taunt which'll net me a free Ice Beam to weaken the *****, and then I just hope Skarm's awake and healthy. The Speed just lets me get the jump on other Milotic since I ****ing love speed as you can probably tell from the rest of my team.

Resttalk variant > This one for countering the things you mentioned.

problems are basically Taunt Gyara and sometimes Hera but bother are able to be beaten

Zapdos also gives you problems.

Notes in Bold.

Only thing that stands out really is Tar, it seems like a good Swampert lure. However, I also disagree with your Skarmory EVs.
The rest of the team is just a bunch of standards, really.

windsong

WEST SIDE
Having destroyed this team today (hehehehe) I can safely say that it's a pretty solid team, but fastskarm gets a couple of setup opportunities and the team really doesn't like facing cloyster much.

Not much to say, since it's a great team, but maybe consider SubGon > ScreechGon? Helps lure in **** for TTar and sets up against a bit of stuff, for what it's worth. Also sets up on Zapdos without HP Ice, which is cool since your team doesn't like Zapdos either.

You played the curse lax team izzy!. but yeah sometimes I run different Flygon sets as he's mainly there for immunites and resistances. Skarm spikes pretty easily sometimes but with half my team being immune and 2 of the grounded pokes haveing Recover it's not too bad.

k time for meteor64!

1- According to my calcs, 371 Sp.Atk Magneton does 302~356 damage to your Skarm. Skarm has 334 HP. Thats still a possible KO, unless I'm doing something wrong.
2- Why would you Spike when Magneton is in anyway? It shouldn't even be able to switch in, you should be Phazing to check if its on the other team first, not boldly Spiking for the sake of it and hoping they don't have a Magneton.

Aero NEEDS spikes to sweep.

Again, don't ask us to rate 5 moves, you pick Perish Song OR Heal Bell.
A note about BP teams- they see Celebi, they Pass to Mime.
I think you should run Psychic, Dug isn't tht huge of a problem, and you do already have HP Grass on T-tar, who can lure in any Dugtrios the enemy has.

first of all don't tell me what to do lolol. BP teams aren't fast enough to pass to Mime because Skarm will have WWed already. Most people will sac something to Tar before bringing Dugtrio in meaning I'll be KOd anyway so it's not much of a Dugtrio lure.
Resttalk variant > This one for countering the things you mentioned.
with no one to spin spikes and relying on a lucky sleep talk to hit ice beam/surf that's kind of a bad idea.

Zapdos also gives you problems.

Zapdos isn't really a threat; it's just annoying to take down. ResTalk Roar's the most common set and Flygon gets free Rock Slides while Celebi seeds it.

I didn't expect any posts though so kudos to you guys!

meteor64

Show Me Ya Noobs
Aero NEEDS spikes to sweep.
So you blindly sacrifice Smarmory to get them down? You can always get them down another time, I don't see the rush.

first of all don't tell me what to do lolol.
When did I order you to do anything? I'm making suggestions. Make sure you can discern the difference before you start going "lolol i'm in charge here"

BP teams aren't fast enough to pass to Mime because Skarm will have WWed already.
Providing you've played Skarm smart and not let them get Smeargle in. You have to be uber wary of him when using Skarm, because it's Spore bait. Just posessing WW isn't your guaranteed key to victory when against Baton Pass.
Most people will sac something to Tar before bringing Dugtrio in meaning I'll be KOd anyway so it's not much of a Dugtrio lure.
It can work fairly well with prediction. Besides, I always laugh at those fools who switch Dug into Celebi thinking HP Bug will grant them a OHKO, only to get KOed themselves. It's your choice, but I'd run Psychic.

with no one to spin spikes and relying on a lucky sleep talk to hit ice beam/surf that's kind of a bad idea.
Half of your team isn't affected by Spikes, and Tyranitar is the only one of those 3 that can't heal itself. If you stick Heal Bell on Celebi, I can't see a problem.

Besides, you'll ALWAYS beat those threats you mentioned with Sleep Talk. Marvel Scale does wonders for you.

Zapdos isn't really a threat; it's just annoying to take down. ResTalk Roar's the most common set and Flygon gets free Rock Slides while Celebi seeds it.
You play the team, so obviously you can discern what you have trouble with best, but on paper (screen?) It just looks susceptible to Zapdos, that's all. You can't use Flygon as a solid counter, either, since 61% of Zapdos run Hidden Power.