• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Wild Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
of course i would!the great flame thanks your kindness. updating post

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
By the way gymleaderjp has changed name to leader bruno so warn opposition

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
Who is my opponet and whats their FC?

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
Im looking for Cookie-Cutter. I PM'd CookieCutter

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
destroyed Bruno 5-0. I could have went 6-0 but he pulled a shaymin and regigigas. Glad to help the fire!

Leader Bruno

Team WolfPack
Destroyed???? IDK about that. Plus your telling my team??? Bad fourm, Bruno Doesnt Like.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Sorry but those pokemon are ubers and give you cheap hits. 5-0 is also pretty much destroyed.

Yoshifan22

not a fan?
Learn the basics before making a statment next time. Not all legends are ubers. why are Celebii and Jirachi used in standard play? because they're not uber. and they have a ton of sets that can help every possible team.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
well done, in the future i hope we can have war again and it will be an excellent war

Status
Not open for further replies.