• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would love to join!
What's your favorite pkmn?: Totodile
How often are you online?: Mostly evreyday but I might be gone on weekend trips
Rate your battle experience 1-5: 2
Are you in any other clans?: No

Team Breeder Survey:
Can you IV breed?: I can but I am new to IVs
Can you breed for egg moves?: Yes. *Expert at that*
How fast can you breed?: I can have a request one day and have it done the next if I have the pokemon. If I don't I will need It traded to me (I will give back). I am also a expert at Breeding starters for moves.

Thank you!

ThunderMage51

Can I join?

What's your favorite pkmn?: That's hard, but Luxray & Eevee are my top two.
How often are you online?: Everyday, but unless something comes up, then no. Also include mondays-fridays till about 5:00 pm (I'm offline)
Rate your battle experience 1-5: Almost a 5 (About a 4.94923795... Continues on, like Pi!), but that's only because I don't like to use helper moves for some reason (Maybe from my personality ^^')
Are you in any other clans?: Zero, Null, None, etc.

Ya know, no one chosing The tester one, I'll try at it (Being Breeder is too easy to do/get, excluding many factors...*Gets hit a lot*).
Team Tester Survey:
What is your experience with teams?: I'm able to test battle combinations (Double only though) and I've become an excellent pratice dummy to my friends. But, I fight back! I can win, if only they aren't using a Lv77 uber when they know my highest is a Lv72 starter. So Yeah... moving on.
Rate your battling level 1- 5 (5 being the highest): About 4.4999999..., I've already type why.
How often are you online?: See above.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
Uh Jack, you missed that I applied to be a Team Breeder. Espeically since I just found out that I have 31 IV Timid Ditto! (I've had it for over a year and I never knew ^_^)

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
I Battle 2 trainers 1 I won easily the other Tied.
Do I Get 100? if not correct me.
I Want to be charitable A BIG charitable.
So im giving away pokes but first breeding them.
Sorry for not being online.....

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Basic Trainer: He knew movesets but didn't get the right items and skill.

X Trainer:He is known as "Mudkip fantastic" Highly skilled with right items,skills,natures and technicks

BTW Is it only people in the clan that I get points outta?

Meesey

King of the awesomes
What's your favorite pkmn?: Salamance
How often are you online?: Every 2 days
Rate your battle experience 1-5: 2
Are you in any other clans?: 1 The super elites

Status
Not open for further replies.