• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team_Magma's request shop Ver.2

Can I request A:

Fire-colored, Organization Raichu? I would likeif the organization jacket was left out of the firecoloring process too

-SoRa-

Shiny Hunter
I requested in your other shop saying how good you are lol

But could i have all Organtazion 13,Heartless,+Nobody Weavile
btw could you teach some things that you can do??
or i could work here i can give you examples later

rey3100

Can I get your Thunder Dragon but make it organazation?

Road

Shiny Master
Hiya TM! Glad to see you back in business!

Could I get an Organization Shiny Latios and Latias? Don't bother to WBG in, as I wanna add some words to them and then get you to WBG in. ^^;

Thanks so much!

P.S. I'll be getting a Mod to close yer old Shop, so other people don't keep posting in it.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Alright! SpriteRight3:

fire_Org_Raichu.gif

-SoRa-:

heartless_nobody_org_Weavile.gif

rey3100:

thunderdragon_org.gif

And Mina:

org_latios_latias.jpg

(two things, one, did you want the Latias shiny too or normal? If you wanted it normal, it's an easy fix ^^ And, thanks for the shop thing also ^^)

-SoRa-

Shiny Hunter
Alright! SpriteRight3:

fire_Org_Raichu.gif

-SoRa-:

heartless_nobody_org_Weavile.gif

rey3100:

thunderdragon_org.gif

And Mina:

org_latios_latias.jpg

(two things, one, did you want the Latias shiny too or normal? If you wanted it normal, it's an easy fix ^^ And, thanks for the shop thing also ^^)

Whoops i ask for the Weavile seprate ones not all combined im sorry i didnt say that.Sorry so forgetful.xD

Could teache me your recolor stuff that you do >_<
Im not a good recolor spriter(i do them good they are only regulars..)

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
No prob ^^ so like this?
weavileKH.gif

and...it's a lot easier to explain the way I do things in person...basically it just takes practice and trial and error...

I like your sprites and it says that you can do mixes(fusions)too can you fuse an Arceus and a Rayquaza?
Arceus
Rayquaza
Or some other images that might work for you.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Cool! Thanks. And if its not too much trouble, can you also make that fusion into a...
Maraquan, Darigan, Tyrannian, Faerie and, a Mutant if you can? But all seprate. I'm gonna' put these into a banner but I'll credit you. I hope this will still work for you.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Sure! It's no problem ^^ But I can't work on it immediately because I'm on a mac at the moment, so I don't have MS Paint. You'll have to wait until tomorrow, kay?

-SoRa-

Shiny Hunter
Yeah thats what i ment' oh thanks. so just trail and error could you give me paletts or something i could use for like all of them.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Can I get a fakemon done?
One based off from this:
beta1.jpg

Road

Shiny Master
-SoRa-, you have to test with your own colors. You'll find it, dun worry. ^_^

Perfect, TM! And yes, I wanted them both Shiny.

And no prob. No use in spamming a non-needed topic. ^^;

P.S. Can I use that Org/Nobody/HL Weavile for something? It looks so awesome. ^^

-SoRa-

Shiny Hunter
Oh i dont now lol its kinda crazy doin what he does >_<
Oh well ill have to learn somehow.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Alright, Arceus Master, here ya go!

maraquan_rayceus.gif
mutant_rayceus.gif
darigan_rayceus.gif
faerie_rayceus.gif
tyrannian_rayceus.gif

And yes Mina, of course you can use the Weaviles ^^

(Sorry, I couldn't do much to the Tyrannian one....))

and Spriter2 and Meguel13, I'm working on your stuff right now :3