• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teams you made that you will never forget :)

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
6 Jigglypuffs. Too embarrassing to ever forget.

And another one was:
Arcanine
Houndoom
Suicune
Torterra
Lucario
Nidoking

That was my HG team. I really liked it and it was probably my best team ever, but I lost it when I started over. Oh well.

quickhand413

My most unforgettable team is my emerald team. My blaziken and my friend's dodrio (nicknamed "diglett") kicked butt in double battles, while my Azumarill (named Mar, rose him up from level 4) saved my hide in the elite 4 champion battle. mew is just awesome for any team, and Slaking's *cough*useless*cough* but a tank. the 6th one was a Wailord i named Spout, and that is 1 team i'm never gonna forget.

in W2, last night my team officially became unforgettable. Magnemite, Tepig, Munna, Mareep, Psyduck, and Drifloon helped me catch my first ever SHINY pokemon (level 10 Patrat, caught him in a great ball, replaced Munna with him).

All my other teams had no lasting impact and/or are too weak/unbalanced to mention.

slyfincleton

A melting cone...
The only team I have made that's worth mentioning is my White 2 team.
-Samurott
-Arcanine
-Umbreon
-Flygon
-Galvantula
-Sawsbuck
I've had a great time playing through the game with this team and it made me realize how awesome some of these pokemon are.

Estellise

peachy
I've always used a Miltoic and Gardevoir. And my Volcarona never leaves my side. It's great for hatching eggs, and it's a great Poke overall. I use those 3 for Single battles.

colorless-winter

i love my Sylveon!
whwen i was younger i had pokemon pearl(my first main series) after i beat the game i made a pure eeveelution team breeding eevee with ditto.it had vaporeon jolteon umbreon espeon glaceon and leafeon. a decent team but they had horrible movesets for each. also i made a pure dark team in my recent playthrough of platinum that consisted of my favorite pokemon ever. honchie weavile t-tar umbreon sharpedo and houndoom. ill never forget these teams.

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
Before I had as many Pokemon as I have now, I met a guy who looked just like John Lennon (Long hair and Glasses phase, not the bearded phase.) He came to my house with a Wii and a copy of Pokemon Colosseum, and proceeded to make me and my best friend watch him own teams filled with lackluster grass types and promptly fail miserably two battles later in a fight against a shiny Mew and Mewtwo (His team was filled with Pseudo-Legends and Medichams.)

So I ask this guy, "Have you ever obtained an event legendary besides this Manaphy that I've been staring at for like five minutes now?" And he says, "No, but one time I got shown who's boss by a team of 6 Arceus."

That made my day, and I won't forget that. As far as my own teams go, I'm too terrible at the game to make any sort of worthwhile matchups. I typically use ubers, because Ubers look cool. I have at least two in my team right now, come to think of it, but I focus more on that Level 100 Staraptor I obtained in 5 minutes because the Gamestop employee forgot to check if my copy of Pearl had cheat leftovers on it. (Over 700 rare candies. It was awesome.)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Emerald - Sceptile, Swellow, Graveler, Hariyama, Metagross and Goldeen

Oh boy, my first pokemon team ever. I still remember the story of this team and how crazy it was. When I looked at my starter choice I just looked and immediately decided Treecko was the coolest of them so I went with that. I kept catching random pokemon and letting Treecko take the lead while everyone else just rotted in their pokeballs. At least until Brawly, who kept crushing my team.

After that, I started training the other pokemon I had in my team a little. I tried them all out against Brawly at least once( I had no ****ing idea that Flying was SE against Fighting lmao) and Taillow did the best before losing so I went with that. I kept grinding and grinding and by the time I beat Brawly, my Taillow was evolved and at level 25, I think. Swellow instantly became the captain of the team, and Grovyle was my starter and ignoring my starter felt wrong, so Grovyle also had its moments. I also went to Granite Cave and caught myself a Geodude and a Makuhita because ever since the day I first saw Geodude in the anime, I had taken a liking to it and after how Brawly kept crushing me, I assumed Makuhita would be an excellent pokemon to train.

After I beat Norman, I was got myself lost unti I found that you needed Surf to progress, but here's the problem. I didn't have a water pokemon in my team or in my PC and I was unaware Makuhita could learn Surf, so I just started fishing and caught myself a Goldeen, who became my HM Slave. Then, I kept progressing, **** was fun and then I got myself lost because while I did find Sootopolis, I had no idea how to get the gym doors unlocked, so I just kept doing nothing but fighthing my contacts on the PokeNav, so my pokemon were preeeeeeeetty overleveled, Swellow and Graveler standing out as they were in their 70's at the point where I finally found the Seafloor Cavern.

And I had already ran into EverGrande when trying to find the damn cavern, so I knew where to go, therefore with my incredibly overleveled pokemon, I was unstoppable. Then, postgame, got myself a Beldum, trained the hell out of it to be on par with the rest of my team and the team was complete. Did absolutely nothing that could be considered interesting after this.

FireRed - Blastoise, Nidoking, Mr. Mime, Dodrio, Dragonite, Electabuzz
Platinum - Torterra, Staraptor, Rotom, Garchomp, Golduck
SoulSilver - Feraligatr, Heracross, Magmar, Ampharos, Staraptor, Snorlax

These three are probably the best teams I have made yet.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
My team on my first Nuzlocke, LeafGreen.

Charizard
Raticate
Primeape
Alakazam
Dugtrio
Dragonite

This Nuzlocke influenced a lot of my preferences regarding Pokemon. Dugtrio is my favorite Pokemon now, and I could go through all the others, but it'd take too long.

Floette

Fennekin
I cannot remember all 6 members but I believe my most memorable team was something like this: Swampert, Tropius, Kecleon, Absol, Mighteyena, Castform. Not a particularly balanced team or anything, but I had so much fun with these pokemon and it was my favorite team. I may recreate it just for fun.

Jaguartail

My first ever team. Sceptile - Beautifly - Groudon - Victory Road Pokemon