• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totokip

Black Triangle
okay guys this is an idea between alex pt and me. we decided to make a thread betwwenwhatpeople would use for teams in the hoenn region.please do not continue until you know what i use as rules: please give others your opinions on their ideas,label levels and show moves,moves have to be accurate for levels.well have fun on this thread!(tms are allowed,but the pokemon must be able to learn move!) give nicknames if desired.IF HAS ITEMS SHOW ITEMS.please ask me before reporting someone. LABEL THE SPECIES OF POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POKEMON SAPHIRE VERSION

NAME MOVES LEVEL ITEM SPECIES
PET.INGRAIN,CONSTRICT,GIGA DRAIN,EARTHQUAKE.66.BIG ROOT.CRADILY.
LUNARTONE.PHYCHIC,ANCIENT POWER,MOONLIGHT,SOLARBEAM.78.SITRUS BERRY.LUNATONE.
STEELMARON.STEEL WING,FLY,AERIAL ACE,AGILITY.76.SITRUS BERRY.SKARMORY METASMASH.PHYCHIC,METEOR MASH,THUNDER,RAIN DANCE.89.LUM BERRY.METAGROSS
SWAMPY.DIVE,EARTHQUAKE,HYDRO PUMP,TAKE DOWN.100.MYSTIC WATER.SWAMPERT
SANDSPIRIT.STEEL WING,EARTHQUAKE,DRAGON CLAW,CRUNCH.100.SOFT SAND.FLYGON

Last edited:

Totokip

Black Triangle
okay guys this is an idea between alex pt and me. we decided to make a thread betwwenwhatpeople would use for teams in the hoenn region.please do not continue until you know what i use as rules: please give others your opinions on their ideas,label levels and show moves,moves have to be accurate for levels.well have fun on this thread!(tms are allowed,but the pokemon must be able to learn move!) give nicknames if desired.IF HAS ITEMS SHOW ITEMS.please ask me before reporting someone. LABEL THE SPECIES OF POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POKEMON SAPHIRE VERSION

NAME MOVES LEVEL ITEM SPECIES
PET.INGRAIN,CONSTRICT,GIGA DRAIN,EARTHQUAKE.66.BIG ROOT.CRADILY.
LUNARTONE.PHYCHIC,ANCIENT POWER,MOONLIGHT,SOLARBEAM.78.SITRUS BERRY.LUNATONE.
STEELMARON.STEEL WING,FLY,AERIAL ACE,AGILITY.76.SITRUS BERRY.SKARMORY METASMASH.PHYCHIC,METEOR MASH,THUNDER,RAIN DANCE.89.LUM BERRY.METAGROSS
SWAMPY.DIVE,EARTHQUAKE,HYDRO PUMP,TAKE DOWN.100.MYSTIC WATER.SWAMPERT
SANDSPIRIT.STEEL WING,EARTHQUAKE,DRAGON CLAW,CRUNCH.100.SOFT SAND.FLYGON

Pokemon emerald version bladey.leaf blade,solar beam,slash,dragon claw.100.miracle seed.sceptile
pulsive.earthquake,hyper beam,ice beam,dragon claw.100.no-item.flygon
volttey.thunder,thunder bolt,rain dance,iron tail.98.sitrus berry.raichu
solarrock.fire blast,sunny day,phychic,earthquake.100.soft sand.solrock
boommer.phychic,ancient power,earthquake,hyper beam.99.hard stone.claydol
swiftter.endeavor,quick attack,fly,steel wing.100.silk scarf.swellow

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
This is kinda confusing... probably due to the lack of spacing. =/ Make sure your posts can be read easiler, and also don't double post, please - it's against the rules.

Assuming you mean for people to post their Pokemon teams, we already have such a thread for all 3rd gen games here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=159035 No need for two threads - hence, this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.