• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tears for Fears! (521)

Zack

Serviper finally got some lime light. Its always very entertainting to see Team Rocket's Pokemon really been put into action. I suppose Serviper could stand a chance aganist Zangoose if it was a 1 on 1 battle. Nevetheless, the rest of the scencs were wonderful, seeing the cries of Chimchar certainly move one's heart. I rate this epi 4/5 stars!!

uber gon

Accept Change
I loved watching Seviper take on the three Zangoose too! It definately could've won if it was a 1 vs 1 battle. xD

This episode was just as great as the Tag Tournament one. The people who worked on these past few episodes really deserve a pat on the back.

Shame they probably won't be doing some of the future episodes, though.

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Okay..this is very VERY insignificant...but this was the very first episode we see Team Rocket actually feeding their pokemon...Just something that bugged me a bit

uber gon

Accept Change
Okay..this is very VERY insignificant...but this was the very first episode we see Team Rocket actually feeding their pokemon...Just something that bugged me a bit

There were other moments.

Dax

Legend
This episode was good but I really want them to give Chimchar a break. I love the mokey and development and the flashbacks were great but I kinda want to see more of other pokemons.

Seviper was amazing, though and Chimchar crying was a really cool scene.

I thought this episode was pretty awesome. Seviper vs. the Zangoose was cool and it was great to see Seviper popping out of its pokeball to satisfy its desire to fight Zangoose. Not to mention, it was nice to see Jessie become worried for Seviper during its fight. As for Chimchar, it was really sad seeing how it remembered Paul's harsh treatments yet it was also kinda nice seeing it being so grateful towards Ash and co.

The Meowth screentime was good too, as well as the battle w/ Chimchar vs. Zangoose.

uber gon

Accept Change
This episode was good but I really want them to give Chimchar a break. I love the mokey and development and the flashbacks were great but I kinda want to see more of other pokemons.

Seviper was amazing, though and Chimchar crying was a really cool scene.

Well the next episode will focus on James's Cacnea.

XxVascoxX

I thought this episode was pretty awesome. Seviper vs. the Zangoose was cool and it was great to see Seviper popping out of its pokeball to satisfy its desire to fight Zangoose. Not to mention, it was nice to see Jessie become worried for Seviper during its fight. As for Chimchar, it was really sad seeing how it remembered Paul's harsh treatments yet it was also kinda nice seeing it being so grateful towards Ash and co.

The Meowth screentime was good too, as well as the battle w/ Chimchar vs. Zangoose.
yeah the episode was awsome and what was the best in the end was chimchar dancing in order to exprimate his happiness ...if you look well at meowth role he sometimes act as a dad or guru to the lost pokemon or rejected pokemon ...see for example charizard at the paciofic valley ....the pidgey who wanted to fly high up in the sky ....bagon who wanted to evolve and fly ...and lastly chimchgar who was lost...

markomega

TERRORIZE!
awwwwww *just watched the episode* Chimchars flashbacks were sad..Oh and the Zangoose/Seviper parts were tight ..me likes.

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
i liked how seviper was it was funny he acctually seemed like a pokemon of a team rocket team that acctually mattered to giovanni... *lol* I liked seeing chimachar in this ash knew how to handle the situation really well. You would think that chimchar could take more hits then piplup could dish out (she did use piplup right?) though, because when he trained with paul he probably took like a zillion powerful hits but still managed to be ok. I wish i could have known what meowth was saying to chimchar :( at least i know it was obviously helpful or nice. :)

uber gon

Accept Change
i think ash is lucky to get chimchar and it will come in handy in the future;

Particularly in the 3rd gym. I so hope Paul sees Chimchar own Maylene bad.

Maestro Kinético

I think this is one of the best episodes of the series. At last they got to recover the Kanto feeling, the drama and the memorable scenes that elad you to tear (the Meowth and Chimchar looking at the moon). Giving Chimchar to Ash in the way it was done is a very clever plot twist. I am glad to say that I'm a fan of the Pokemon animé again, and the fact that I can state this since such a long time makes explode with ovjerjoyment.

TeddiUrsa

I think this is one of the best episodes of the series. At last they got to recover the Kanto feeling, the drama and the memorable scenes that elad you to tear (the Meowth and Chimchar looking at the moon). Giving Chimchar to Ash in the way it was done is a very clever plot twist. I am glad to say that I'm a fan of the Pokemon animé again, and the fact that I can state this since such a long time makes explode with ovjerjoyment.

WAaaahhhh~How CAN you say...wait..what?! *is speechless*

Wow, I never thought that I´d ever see such a post from Maestro. So, are you going to grace us with yor presence again?

Anyway, I really like Chimchar and I hope it will get more episodes like this one.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
I managed to avoid spoilers for this episode to say something.

I think the Writer's Strike may be the reason we don't have an American title or an air date any closer than "2008". If PUSA's writers are on strike, there's nobody to dub the episode.

Which means it may be a while before this episode is shown here in the USA.

xylon joseph

dragon master
Great episode. Its nice to see the past 4 or 5 episodes i've seen of Diamond and Pearl have all been spot on good. This show is bringing me back memories of when i used to watch Pokemon when i was a little kid. Glad to see it hasn't changed at all over the years i didn't watch it. Chimchar is a tough little bugger and he won't be losing so many battles anymore now that he's with Satoshi and the crew. Am i the only one that loves Seviper? That mofo was taking on all 3 Zongoose at once and didn't care! Jesse needs to train that thing some more, it can become epic!

i agree, she should put a little more effort into seviper. if she does it will become a powerhouse for her. oh, Seviper is one of my favorites too, so your not alone.