• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tears for Fears! (521)

BirdStaraptor

Sinnoh Master
when Chimchar be close to any fire attack, that fire in his *** start to grow up.
maybe this is chimchar's strong point that Ash will work on.

uber gon

Accept Change
Soon we'll see ANOTHER episode where we just love to hate Paul.

Manchee

extra toasty
I can't wait for this EP to air. I miss Pokémon on TV and hate having to look at EP pics or watch the EP in Japanese! Oh well, at least Chimchar overcomes is fear of Zangoose.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Chimchar here is crying out loud because of Paul's harsh trainings(Pay respect to Chimchar, Paul!). Good thing Ash caught that one. It's very nice to make a Pokemon stay on Ash's side because he doesn't want for any powerful attacks; he only wants to train his Pokemon normally. If only that Chimchar evolved into Monferno one day...........

xylon joseph

dragon master
Serebii.Net say not to believe what other websites say about pokemon games and stuff because it could be a lie, but when i checked the official pokemon site, the mailbag said that season 11 is starting this April and that they will be a new theme and stuff, is that true. ;390;;454;

Dialga3500

Maybe that info is not true who knows but for me it makes sense. If we analyze DP started at April of last year so maybe is going to be like that again and for me I hope it is true because I cannot wait to see all of those episodes coming now so lets cross our fingers to see DP season 11 this next month

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Oh yeah, here it is. You will miss the title of this episode. It's no longer "Chimchar's Tears" but it is dubbed as "Tears for Fears".

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Tears for Fears...

Hey, that's an artist from 80's!
These guys rock and I love "Shout"

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
At least it's a guide in case someone doesn't know about the episode guides yet...........

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. The new opening theme was pretty cool. I never knew a captured pokemon could release itself, but since Seviper and Zangoose are natural born enemies, I guess I can’t really blame Seviper. I felt bad for Chimchar, but it was good to see him slowly recover after the past few episodes.

Manchee

extra toasty
I just watched this! I love it! The new opening is awesome, and I'm sooo glad Chimchar is finally more attached to the group!

Shift

I'll learn you good!
My thoughts:

*New opening song is the same as movie 10's, but it's now sung by, le GASP!, a girl! Doesn't sound too bad, but not too great, either. Plus, they now have some credits in the opening, which is new (I'm not really digging the font, though).

*Grr, Piplup still sounds lame, and likely will forever... But unlike the tag battles, they finally kept Zangoose's original voice. And if I'm not mistaken, Mime Jr. sounds remarkably like Kayzie Rogers again, so maybe...

*Interesting, they kept Meowth's theme in that scene.

*OK, credits time! The instrumentals of the theme are quite good, but I thought the same of season 10's as well. In voices, we've got the main cast, and in additional voices, we have Julian Reboledo (Paul), as well as Kayzie Rogers (they actually used that name, no more pseudonyms for her, and no more stock Wobbufett/Michele Knotz-Mime Jr.!) and Emily Williams (but there were no other humans today; maybe, Staravia...?)

*Bill Rogers is on script timing now as well; good for him! And we still have James Carter Cathcart on script adaptation (though, as he/Billy Beach/Jimmy Zoppi are all the same guy, it shouldn't be surprising). Plus there's Tom Wayland in direction, and other peeps.

Cobalt_Latios

Wow, first thing I notice from the narrator:
"With the Eterna city contest and tag battle behind them..."

Oh good grief, first episode of the newest season and already there's a dub error, lol.

- Seviper/Zangoose blood feud once again. Is it just me, or is this Pokémon developping more and more screentime.
- Jessie being smart enough to consider "returning" Seviper, but Seviper has other plans...
- 2 seperate "pings" after blasting off.
- It's odd that I'm partially watching this ep through Chimchar's P.o.V.
- They've apparently opted for CG rocks for one of the flashbacks. What ever happened to the old fashioned big boulders from the other seasons?
- Wow, a side of Meowth I haven't seen in quite some time.
- Fishing for Meowth... well, that's original.
- glass/plexiglass cases this time... okay, I'll give 'em that for ingenuity.
- I don't know what's funnier: Team Rocket jumping into the cases, or the look on everyone's face once they're in.
- Quick flashback on all the kindness Chimchar receives in one day.
- Ash takes one for the team (why the heck is it glowing purple if it's not a poison move that he gets hit with?)
- A little excessive for Team Rocket isn't it(flamethrower, thunderbolt, ice beam, razor leaf and bubblebeam)

Overall, not bad. I gotta say though, it has a different "feel" to it for some reason. Eh, I'll get used to it eventually.

~C_L`