• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tears for Fears! (521)

Zamin

I really liked this episode. I also love the new theme song, it is awesome. I have never heard it before. I feel so bad for Chimchar's past, it is horrible what Paul did to him. Ash is a much better trainer and actually cares for his Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zamin said:
I really liked this episode. I also love the new theme song, it is awesome. I have never heard it before. I feel so bad for Chimchar's past, it is horrible what Paul did to him. Ash is a much better trainer and actually cares for his Pokemon.

In Shinji's defense, he did care about Hikozaru, he just had a rather cold way of showing it. He was much more strict, which I guess made him seem heartless.

Jnmisty

Well, it is good to hear the Meowth’s song again after so long. I mean it was first heard in Go West Young Meowth. Ash getting hit by a wild pokémon to protect one of his pokemon is nothing new. Plus I could imagine Ash needing stitches for the wound.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Ash getting hit by a wild pokémon to protect one of his pokemon is nothing new. Plus I could imagine Ash needing stitches for the wound.

I don't remember how he treated his wounds here, but I'm assuming that Takeshi's medical expertise would've been enough to patch him up after the ordeal that Satoshi faced.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
This episode had heart, so I liked it. Ash's speech to Chimchar at the end seemed a bit too long tho, with the other Pokémon about to send TR & Ash's other Pokémon over the cliff.

Ash seems to have matured into a fairly good trainer; there's not many ways for his character to grow, so now he helps the characters around him grow. Is that right? If so, that's fine, & it's not a bad way to handle a character in a long-running series.

I love this episode so much.