• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Technical Problems with my DS, help needed, im getting annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
ok well i went on the nintendo custmoer service, and it didnt help at ll with my problems so i was hoping someone on serebii would ; )

well here are the problems:

somtimes the sleep mode doesnt work right, idk how to exactly decribe it but when a game is in it, a ds game, and i shut it, instead of just being silent and all, the ds makes i geuss a sort of tapping sound and it doesnt go into sleep mode.

then when that doesnt happen, my touch screen either doesnt work at all, or when i touch the left side the right side works intead, for example in pokemon mystery dungeon whe i want to go left and touch the left part of the screen, my character walks right instead of left

my buttons work fine, so i have no clue whats wrong with it

Darkstar263

Lv.100 Master
Well i dont know that really stinks lol buy a new ds

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
Well i dont know that really stinks lol buy a new ds

ugh tell me about it : /

yeah i wish i could buy a new one, but i dont have the money, nor a job to get the money, thats why i want to fix it ugh...anyone else have any idea wtf is wrong with it?

Rave

Banned
ok well i went on the nintendo custmoer service, and it didnt help at ll with my problems so i was hoping someone on serebii would ; )

Well, we already know where one of the problem lies.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Lol sorry, but your not gonna get any help here XD

Status
Not open for further replies.