• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Technically new here

I have followed Serebii.net for YEARS now (I remember when the fourth gen section just had Munchlax and Bonsly I believe, and I'd been here before that). I've been a Pokemon fan as long as I can remember, I believe I began with that franchise with the anime in like 1999-2000 when I was like 4-5 years old. While I got into the games after second gen was already out, for some reason in my school Red/Blue/Yellow were still the games to play and therefore Blue was my first Pokemon game.
So why am I just posting now? Simply put, I have truly fallen in love with the series again with X and Y. Buying the game the first day of release, I've been hooked since and have nearly 500 Pokemon in my National Dex. I want to begin Competitive Battiling soon I decided before I do so I wanted to join a Pokemon community.
I'm almost entirely here to talk about games, though I have a very mild intrest in the manga and TCG too. I might even post about the anime once in while to discuss some nostalgic memories.
I like all kinds of Pokemon from every gen, but my favorites generally seem to be uniquely designed and underappreciated ones. Since a child my favorite Pokemon has been Lickitung, and I've always liked other misfits like Farfetch'd and Dunsparce.
I look forward to getting involved with this wonderful community. :)