• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TeddiUrsa's Pokemon Fanart

TeddiUrsa

Case___Closed.jpg

I love Detective Conan and I think Masato is a good Conan rip-off ^^

Brock_returns_.jpg

I can see this scenario after the current Battle Frontier arc ^^

Onsen01.jpg

Mh...Haruka and Kanata...too bad all Shuu can´t see the front ^^

comments are welcome btw

Last edited:

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
TeddiUrsa said:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28179246/

I love Detective Conan and I think Masato is a good Conan rip-off ^^
I dislike the background..let´s just say it takes place in a muddy rock-type gym...^^;

It´s also my first attempt in using photoshop to colourize a pic, I´m getting used to it, but I miss my markers.

comments are welcome btw

HAHAHAHA!!! So that's how Ash is winning those matches. I thought something was fishy!

Great artwork! Although I think something like a Pokeball or the PokeNav would have looked less conspicuous.

Keep up the good work! ^_^

TeddiUrsa

Darkliger said:
HAHAHAHA!!! So that's how Ash is winning those matches. I thought something was fishy!

Great artwork! Although I think something like a Pokeball or the PokeNav would have looked less conspicuous.

Keep up the good work! ^_^

thanks ^^

I tried to have masato talk into the PokeNav, but somehow it didn´t look right (maybe because I can´t draw one ^^;) and so I drew classic the bow-tie.

TeddiUrsa

sorry to doublepostin my own thread but I wanted to know how I can change the thread title because I want to put all my work in here..so the old one doesn´t fit anymore.

Who Said Pikachu?

Pikachu Spotter
Sorry don't know how to help you with the title thing, but thought I'd post since only one other person has, how very rude I say.

1. Cute. The colouring job is nice even if the background is a little plain. Ah dang, I can't remember the midget's name, anyway, his fingers are a little off mostly the bendy ones on the bow and the one to the right more than the left. I love the tyranitar, he looks wonderful, his tail needs to be a bit thicker though (i think). Grovyle's leaf things need to be longer and thinner, I think there's also something wrong with his legs but I'm not sure what and I don't have a picture on hand. Overall a good picture.

2. Hahaha. Gotta love the expressions! The pencil colouring is well done, nothing to complain about there. Ash's fingers/arms are a little off, fingers/hand seeming somewhat flat and all and with his arms being too thin or just oddly shaped. Brock's elbow is a bit too fluid like and he has a flat butt, needs just a little bit of shape out there. Sudowoodo is sort of floating on air, a shadow would help with that, same goes for Ash. Also Ash's feet are somewhat stubby, they need to be bigger with the closer one pointing more towards us to stay in line with how the are legs.
Again a nice picture overall, especially with their expressions.

3. Background needs a bit more definition so it doesn't look so floaty, but the characters look good, can't really complain about anything with them. Maybe some clouds or stars in the sky so the moon doesn't look so lonely.

Well, I gotta say good job all round!
I don't get why only one otherperson has posted to your art, I don't see anything so utterly bad that'd be keeping them away.
Anyway, keep up the good work and keep drawing!

Happy hunting!
~Pika!

TeddiUrsa

Who Said Pikachu? said:
Sorry don't know how to help you with the title thing, but thought I'd post since only one other person has, how very rude I say.

1. Cute. The colouring job is nice even if the background is a little plain. Ah dang, I can't remember the midget's name, anyway, his fingers are a little off mostly the bendy ones on the bow and the one to the right more than the left. I love the tyranitar, he looks wonderful, his tail needs to be a bit thicker though (i think). Grovyle's leaf things need to be longer and thinner, I think there's also something wrong with his legs but I'm not sure what and I don't have a picture on hand. Overall a good picture.

2. Hahaha. Gotta love the expressions! The pencil colouring is well done, nothing to complain about there. Ash's fingers/arms are a little off, fingers/hand seeming somewhat flat and all and with his arms being too thin or just oddly shaped. Brock's elbow is a bit too fluid like and he has a flat butt, needs just a little bit of shape out there. Sudowoodo is sort of floating on air, a shadow would help with that, same goes for Ash. Also Ash's feet are somewhat stubby, they need to be bigger with the closer one pointing more towards us to stay in line with how the are legs.
Again a nice picture overall, especially with their expressions.

3. Background needs a bit more definition so it doesn't look so floaty, but the characters look good, can't really complain about anything with them. Maybe some clouds or stars in the sky so the moon doesn't look so lonely.

Well, I gotta say good job all round!
I don't get why only one otherperson has posted to your art, I don't see anything so utterly bad that'd be keeping them away.
Anyway, keep up the good work and keep drawing!

Happy hunting!
~Pika!

I can´t say how happy I am because of your comment ^^
It´s strange that almost nobody comments my pictures...maybe my style isn´t very popular ^^; But the best thing about your post: finally constructive criticism ^^

I´m not very fond of the background of the tyranitar pic as well..I think the colour makes it boring, and Grovyle looks to fat, don´t it?
I´ll try to use your criticism points for my next pictures, thank you ^^

TeddiUrsa

It´s been a while....I´m kinda lazy, but I did another onsen-picture with a few of my favourite Pokemon Coordinators ^^

quellekinda.jpg

Nya...the fog is just for crappy censoring cause I can´t post the original here ^^;

I need to get away from the ecchi stuff and do more serious stuff...^^;

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
The art is really nice and their expression is really funny. I think it's funny when Max is doing Detective Conan style.

TeddiUrsa

yeah, bumping my own thread shamelessly again ^^;

lapdance.jpg

for all Shuu/Wakana shippers out there ^^

needs a bachground, I´ll see

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Girl Only Hot tub + Harley = YES!!! =D
I love the most recent picture as well. Wanaka looks really good too...you make her look so adult-like. You're a good drawer.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
That one looks cool! If you need background, you could do hot spring just like you drew the others. Kudos!

Haunt of the Vile

Oh my god, nekkid Harley O_O.
Okay, his lower body can't just disappear behind that sign. That's a bad mistake, and I shall punish you with a dead fish *tosses a dead fish*

Yeah.

Have a nice day and keep up the good work, but consentrate to practise heads from side view ~;004;

TeddiUrsa

pedowonder.jpg

bump again for a new picture.
A directos´s cut of the second battle tower episode ^.~

Gotta love our favourite pedo-stalker...

I loved the Lila/Satoshi relationship...man, the shipping is so cute.

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
Lol hilarious pics! Great work i can't tell you to get better in any aspect!
mmmm for the last pic is right :p

Torchic23

gee that's swell
These are pretty good, they remind me of PokeSho's art! Funny too!

I love the Anabel comic! That one got me laughing the hardest. The May and Kelly one is good too, poor Drew, just a peek :D

I think you're right about Max, he looks like Conan. That's what I used to think a lot of times as well. Keep posting the awsome art ^^

TeddiUrsa

Raupyspasscopy.jpg

One of my favourite shippings.

Seems like Ash was far too long away,....

buster_wolf

Shinnippori!
Oh dear, that looks funny! The caterpie of doom! I wish I could see what happens next. My criticism is make the arms and legs a bit more slender. Other than that, it's a nice piece.

shigilyboohoo

WalkingContradiction
wow these are great images and hilarious at the same time! what technique/program do you use? :)