• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teemo's Custom RNG Shop and more!

What should I add?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Hello, I am interested in your Shiny Yamask... I have a Shiny Swallow, that's flawless in speed. (sorry for misspells... autocorrect. )

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I received this dusclops from 'I am the peel' it is 100 percent legit

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I received this dusclops from 'I am the peel' it is 100 percent legit

Sorry I do not take other trainers words for it...btw I-am-the-peel had a history of trading hacked Pokemon and doing unconcented clone backs so nty.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I used it in the vgc, they scan your game card and your team to check for hacks, it didn't come up as a hack. I know its legit, I've had it hack checked and everyrthing

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I used it in the vgc, they scan your game card and your team to check for hacks, it didn't come up as a hack. I know its legit, I've had it hack checked and everyrthing

I just don't like anything originating from the peel...

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
It actually has a different OT than peel, and I believe rex novus has the exact same one in his trade shop. I desperately need that torchic for my brothers team, he's going to the vgc worlds.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
It actually has a different OT than peel, and I believe rex novus has the exact same one in his trade shop. I desperately need that torchic for my brothers team, he's going to the vgc worlds.

Sorry man the Torchic is worth more than the Dusclops and just knowing the peel traded it to you is a big no no...IDC who else has it I will not take it. Thanks and have a great day.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Hello :) I like your shop
I see you have Pichu OT:jblaze (Flawless)
Nature:Jolly Ability:Lightningrod lvl 1
Moves:Wish,Fake Out,Volt Switch,Volt Tackle
Is it for trade?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Hello :) I like your shop
I see you have Pichu OT:jblaze (Flawless)
Nature:Jolly Ability:Lightningrod lvl 1
Moves:Wish,Fake Out,Volt Switch,Volt Tackle
Is it for trade?

Yes it is anything in my shop is for trade, that's kinda why it's in here,lmao.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
How this it work?

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Nm.... lol
I have female shiny adamant flawless UT with marvel scale ability(DW) Dratini. The Dratini also have egg moves: Iron tail,dragon pulse,dragon dance,and extremespeed.
Do you want it?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Nm.... lol
I have female shiny adamant flawless UT with marvel scale ability(DW) Dratini. The Dratini also have egg moves: Iron tail,dragon pulse,dragon dance,and extremespeed.
Do you want it?

I have that one sorry, although I am interested in All Plasma Genesects legit obtained by yourself from the event.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Sorry that is not the one I want but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.