• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teemo's Custom RNG Shop and more!

What should I add?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we trade now?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
What's your fc?

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Hopsin

Funk Volume
New Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check he first page

kiel330

Hello i'm new here but can i get these:
DW bulbasaur (is it female)
TRU dragonite (could mind giving me the IV's please)
DW torchic (is it female)

Here's my offers:
flawless Shiny Ninetales, Shinyo corsola ( not sure if flawless), Shiny Audino (not Sure also), Shiny quagsire, Shiny ponyta :)
If you're interested to egg moves, and DWF i have offers too!

Thanks!

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Hello i'm new here but can i get these:
DW bulbasaur (is it female)
TRU dragonite (could mind giving me the IV's please)
DW torchic (is it female)

Here's my offers:
flawless Shiny Ninetales, Shinyo corsola ( not sure if flawless), Shiny Audino (not Sure also), Shiny quagsire, Shiny ponyta :)
If you're interested to egg moves, and DWF i have offers too!

Thanks!

The torchic and bulbasaur are males...the DW starters cannot be females. I am interested in ninetails and any other flawless/near flawless Pokemon you have.

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Hopsin

Funk Volume
What lvl is ninetails and ponyta?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Ok that's really good, last but not least can you upload them to pokecheck and send me the link?

kiel330

I don't know that im very sorry :( but i've asked the trader how he received those he said by breeding only are you the hospin in marriland forums?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I don't know that im very sorry :( but i've asked the trader how he received those he said by breeding only are you the hospin in marriland forums?

Yes I am...I like this site better, I can poke check them before we complete the trade, if that's fine with you

Hopsin

Funk Volume
That is correct, but only if you trust me. I have made many trades with people here and also cloned many people's Pokemon so I am a trustworthy person.

kiel330

Okay sure :D let's trade now? Heres my black2FC: 0004-3875-1512
And could you mind telling me....... Is dragonite flawless? If not could you mind telling me its IV's

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I can't check the IVs until tomorrow for dragonite sorry, although I think it is near flawless

kiel330

Ahh okay its becoz i have many dragonites but not flawless :( so ill lend you my pokemons now. Are you available to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.