• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teemo's Custom RNG Shop and more!

What should I add?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I messaged you so we could finalize Arceus/Shaymin trade, are you still willing to?

What Arceus again? It was my Oblivia Shaymin right?

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I'm interested in your TRU Manaphy.
I can trade either a shiny flawless Staryu or Shiny flawless Volcarona or Keldeo. PM me asap!

KYOGRE-D

Thanks. Unfortunately, I will probably not be able to trade unless it is today, and so I think it would be better to offer something for the Torchic later on, after the summer holidays (when I'm in China and so can't trade... probably. We may get broadband, all we have atm is a dongle), when I will have increased my stocks of Shiny Flawless Pokemon and Flawless Pokemon

Hopsin

Funk Volume
No I didn't its because I'm
Not the only one who uses the NetBook at home because both my PCs broke and you
Know how that goes...give me some
Time
Plz

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
What is the iv spread on your dw torchic?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
what is the iv's on this pokemon hopsin

DW Charmander OT:Mat(Japanese)
Nature:Timid Ability:Solar Power Lvl 10
Moves:Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen

if its flawless ill take that for a rng...

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Sorry it's not flawless it's near flawless :( , 31 30 31 31 31 31 HP Dragon

MDGM

is theree any way you can get me a light ball

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi, I'm interested in your near-flawless Terrakion, in exchange I have a:

UT Flawless Shiny Careful Eevee lv 1 (With Wish) (Non-nicknamed)

I can offer you if your still after one, if not I can send you a list of all of the Shiny Flawlesses I have.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I can take the eevee, Hiw did you acquire Eevee?

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
I wasn't mine originally, I got it through a trade shop a few months ago, there weren't any specific Redis conditions if your worried about that though. It's OT is twisted. I can send you the details of it if you want?

Last edited:

Kiy7866

Can i request shiny flawless with egg moves can you rng legends too??

I can offer you tons of flawless shinys but you gotta promise you will keep it as non redi i will keep yours non redi too

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Can i request shiny flawless with egg moves can you rng legends too??

I can offer you tons of flawless shinys but you gotta promise you will keep it as non redi i will keep yours non redi too

Please read the rules before you post Kiy7866, my RNG section is also closed...please try to refrain from asking questions that are answered in my rules of the RNG section or I will have to blacklist you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.