• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teemo's Custom RNG Shop and more!

What should I add?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
I have two Pokemons you're look'n for!
Shiny Flawless Jap Ditto and DW Umbreon!

§¤¥Luke¥¤§

Poke-Trainer
I've been having some trouble finding these pokemon, any chance you have them for trade? Charizard, articuno, dragonair, butterfree, bayleaf, kingdra, politoad, aipom, swellow, gardevior, milotic, flygon, altaria, sableye, gliscor.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I don't do fillers sorry.

Shadow Moon

freelance trainer
If this is still open I would liketo put up an offer for rng and as time goes by make my new team.

Offering:ut calm electroball mewtwo
Pokemon wanted:beldum
Iv spread:hp:31 att:31 def:31 s.att:30 s.def:31 speed:30
HP (hidden Power):water 70
egg moves:none
Shiny:Yes
Ability:clear body
Nature:Brave
Nickname?:yes
If so what name:Bob
what is non redis?: I have no rights to trade to or on a shop due to me not producing it
extra note:The shop in my sig is closed due to real life trumping games but it lists most of what I have colected during my playthrough
Also I agree that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless Hopsin says that is not.

Blood

Offering: DUELLBE ho-oh
Pokemon wanted: registeel
Iv spread: hp:31 att:31 def:31 s.att:x s.def:31 speed:31
HP (hidden Power): no
egg moves: no
Shiny (yes or no): no
Ability: clear body
Nature: careful
Nickname? (yes or no): yes
If so what name: Silber II
what is non redis?(please define what it is here):
extra note:
Also I agree that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless Hopsin says that is not.

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
So.. you interested in SF jap ditto?

Hello! I'm very interested in your shiny near flawless dw lapras. Would you be willing to trade it for a shiny flawless dwf slowbro?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
At the moment I do not do trades unless they are files because I am currently in Mexico.

-Blood: I do RNG Breeding, If you don't know what that is I suggest you look it up.

Magicx33

Requesting Form
Offering: can breed any breedable dwf pokemon
Pokemon wanted: ditto
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
HP (hidden Power): dark
egg moves: none
Shiny (yes or no): yes, if possible
Ability: limber
Nature: any
Nickname? (yes or no): no
If so what name:
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not distributable
extra note: caught in premier ball
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless hopsins says that is not.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Requesting Form
Offering: can breed any breedable dwf pokemon
Pokemon wanted: ditto
Iv spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
HP (hidden Power): dark
egg moves: none
Shiny (yes or no): yes, if possible
Ability: limber
Nature: any
Nickname? (yes or no): no
If so what name:
what is non redis?(please define what it is here): not distributable
extra note: caught in premier ball
Also I agree that that I read all the rules and I am fully aware that all rng's I request are non-redis unless hopsins says that is not.

um this is strange why did you request with my form in this shop this shop doens't use the same form and btw ditto is not breedable didn't i say that before?

edit: well ill be darn hopsin you copied my shop form my bad lol as well as ditto still though is not breedable so hopsin can't do that for you...

Last edited:

uchiha yoh

Requesting form

Offering: Shiny Careful Flawless Gallade
Pokemon Wanted: Emolga
Iv spread: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Hp: Ice (70)
Egg Move: Air Slash
Shiny: no
Ability: Motor Drive
Gender:Male. If only females carry motor drive then female
Nature:Timid
Nickname: if Male: Moe if Female: Mikoto

Hopsin

Funk Volume
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopsin

Funk Volume
For some odd reason i cant edit my shop. Ive been gone for a long time due to computer problems, i am back and have many events not posted in the shop!

I am currently interested in people who breed 6th gen pokemon and also 6th gen pokemon events/shinies. I will consider any and all offers though and i will pay accordingly the amount of my pokemon for the value you think yours is worth.

lets get this stuff rollin people!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.