1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Teen charged in bizarre missing dog case

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Arahabaki, Jan 6, 2008.

1. silverdragonlaura

silverdragonlaura Go with the current

OMFG!!!
    what the f***k is up with those kids!
    Holy c**p this really makes me mad!
    Who in the right mind does that?!
    especially kids!
    What kind of world has this become!
    I sure hope they find the dog....
    but still......
    What the f***k!?
    I can't believe something like this happened!
    I just can't stand it.....
    I don't care if how young those kids are... they need to be found and killed....
    the poor dog......

2. ..............Who in their right F***ing mind would kill a dog for some dumb ransom?!
    WHO?!
    I mean, whoever these kids are should be either killed in some horrible way, or be put in prison! (without some special treatment because they're "Underaged* bah!)

3. 31st Funk

31st Funk Superunknown.

That's horrible. The most horrible part is that the kid said he would kill the dog anyway.

4. guy133

guy133 Rawr.

This is horrible...

Like a few others have said, I don't think anything deserves to die until they were mean't to.

Except for bugs and insects, this world would be better without them. Especially Arachnids, those things deserve to all be launched off earth. >_<;;

5. Archimedes

Archimedes Not Dead Yet

Food Chain: Research it, idiot.

6. Anaya

Anaya Synthesis

Aww that is really sad. What a jerk of a kid.

7. Rave

Rave Banned

Would bees be an exception? I'm honestly frightened of those things.

Besides, we need dogs. They are after all, man's best friend.

8. Anzua2

Anzua2 Well-Known Member

*INSERT HUMANITY SUCKS JOKE HERE*

9. aquasuicune

aquasuicune Well-Known Member

What does one have to go through in their childhood to drive them to do something like that?

10. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Bloody git

This is just disturbing and more importantly, disgusting. This boy, obviously, was quite sick in the mind. No animal diserves to be treated harmfully.

11. Brettt

Brettt satirist

Wow, that really sucks, though I think it all could've been a hoax. After only reading the first page of replies, I dunno what anyone else has to say, but I think the kids saw the posters, and decided to extort him a little.

Its really just apalling.

12. Archimedes

Archimedes Not Dead Yet

Raep. Lot's of raep.

13. may&mistylover

may&mistylover Francesca S.

That story really upset me. I truly hope that that dog is alright; I am a very big animal lover, and those type of stories make me cry.

I don't know how that teen could actually do it; kill a dog with his own hands. If I was him, I would kill myself next.

14. Arahabaki

Arahabaki Come at me bro.

i wonder if they found the dog or it's body...

15. The_Panda

The_Panda 恭喜發財

I'd hate to think of what sort of person such a child would become.

16. Sird

Sird HGSS > BW

Poor dog, that teen deserves to die.

:(

17. Sammi

Sammi Banned

This, to me, isn't really surprising since I've read articles about dogs being beheaded and their heads being mailed to their owners and far more... But still, whenever I read about horrible things like this, I can't help but feel awfully sad.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  18. Praxiteles

Praxiteles Friendly POKéMON.

Oh, dear. I'd heard things about the ravages of puberty and associated hormones, but I hadn't acknowledged that it could get this extreme. The age suggests the children were, perhaps, merely terrorizing the man with no actual lethal abuse to the dog; but even so the man did hear the sounds of a pained dog through the telephone, and their nerve to manage this suggests they might be ready to do more. (In the general mind, if I'm not mistaken, tormenting a non-human creature seems to be considered more monstrous than killing it.) The state of their mind even at the age of fifteen is variable, while the fact that they did indeed cause the disappearance of Edna and did indeed cause pain to some dog for the benefit of doubts is not. It seems likely, therefore, (though not conclusively so, and not by a large margin) that they did kill the dog, or make it indisposed.

I was under the impression members of the forums were milder and less given to fits of anger, even sympathetically in the face of cruelty. This does, however, suggest great lengths as to the loyalty of animal lovers in this community.

19. MidnightScott

MidnightScott Super Gamer

Sick ****. I freaking hate sick minded people like this. What is their deal, if they want money they should've just returned the dog and got the reward instead of hurting or killing it. What kind of sick people would hurt an animal...I swear I wish I had a gun, I would go around and put a bullet in these peoples ****ing skulls. They are so sickening, they don't deserve to live for doing stuff like this.

~Scott;229;

20. Token

Token Well-Known Member

I can understand that this makes everyone angry, but saying you want to kill them puts you on the same level as those wankers. The kids aren't going to be killed, and I don't think they'll be put in jail for as long as they deserve, considering that one kid killed about twenty people a few years ago, and only got forty years. Whats more, the American court system does not place the same value on a dogs life as a humans.