• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen charged in bizarre missing dog case

What kind of filthy dumpster was that kid conceived in? No sympathy for whatever excuse they will probably come up with concerning his difficult childhood. Animal abuse disgusts me just as much as human abuse. It angers me that people like that do not even receive the amount of punishment they deserve. It'll probably be along the lines of a $500 fine, psychiatric help, and 30 hours of picking up trash under the highway. How somebody can have no concern for another creature's life is beyond me.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I can understand that this makes everyone angry, but saying you want to kill them puts you on the same level as those wankers. The kids aren't going to be killed, and I don't think they'll be put in jail for as long as they deserve, considering that one kid killed about twenty people a few years ago, and only got forty years. Whats more, the American court system does not place the same value on a dogs life as a humans.

Which is why I have yet to say I would kill this kid.

However, should I ever meet him, or any other animal abusing fucktard throughout my life, I'd be sure to physically beat the leaving shit out of them.

Which is the same response should I ever meet any type of pedophile, bully, whatever the hell kind of rotten person there is out there.

Also, for those of you who will probably be all "Kerby ur so stoopid dey probly gots a gun n will shoot u!!!"

To be honest, I'd rather die doing something (like beating up an animal abuser or some pedophile), then die being old and worthless.

Rave

Banned
To be honest, I'd rather die doing something (like beating up an animal abuser or some pedophile), then die being old and worthless.

Thats the spirit. You can be like the successor to Captain Planet.

Token

Which is why I have yet to say I would kill this kid.

However, should I ever meet him, or any other animal abusing fucktard throughout my life, I'd be sure to physically beat the leaving shit out of them.

Which is the same response should I ever meet any type of pedophile, bully, whatever the hell kind of rotten person there is out there.

Also, for those of you who will probably be all "Kerby ur so stoopid dey probly gots a gun n will shoot u!!!"

I realize you didn't say that, and I didn't refer to you or any specfic person wen I made that comment. However, after reading the thread, most of the posts said something along the lines of "ZOMG, Those kidz shud dye!"

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I realize you didn't say that, and I didn't refer to you or any specfic person wen I made that comment. However, after reading the thread, most of the posts said something along the lines of "ZOMG, Those kidz shud dye!"

I know it wasn't directed at me, I'm actually agreeing with what you said, and using it as my reason for not wishing that the kids involved die.

Mumage

i hope the kids who kidnapped the dog are kidnapped themselves and tortured to death, a slow and extremely painful one.

i wish I could personally kill them, oh the things I could do to them.. :)

anyways Kirby I agree 100%, whats the point of dying old and potato

Last edited:

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Horrible.

Intellectual levels of all animals aside, all (except in the case of bizzare jellyfish etc, lol :p) feel pain the same.

Which makes me ask this question;

Would they have done the same to a human being?

I doubt so, so what difference do they see between the two animals?

And if they would've, then they simply have something seriously wrong with them.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
Horrible.

Intellectual levels of all animals aside, all (except in the case of bizzare jellyfish etc, lol :p) feel pain the same.

Which makes me ask this question;

Would they have done the same to a human being?

I doubt so, so what difference do they see between the two animals?

And if they would've, then they simply have something seriously wrong with them.

dogs can't talk for one thing.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
dogs can't talk for one thing.

In English, or any other language that's understood by humans :)

I'm sure those growls and barks mean something to them. Like...

"Get the hell away from my owner!"

I guess when my dog looks at her food bowl and starts whining she's totally not wanting to be fed, amirite?

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
I guess when my dog looks at her food bowl and starts whining she's totally not wanting to be fed, amirite?

Good lord, a dog whisperer!

Your right, in fact, when any dog does that they are actually wanting to dress up in a tuxedo and head of to the golf course to pour much gasoline on the putting greens.