• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen charged in bizarre missing dog case

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
These losers can do anything for money nowadays, and the dog didn't deserve to die :(

i think the kids were following the guy and said the dog's dead so he stops calling the cops. why didnt the cops ask the kid where the the dog is?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I would be mortified. Its just like knowing a friend for ten years and have them leave, and you won't see that friend again.

Possibly the kids are part of the therapy that the dog visited? Seeing someone's happiness with something leaves that thing vulnerable this type of crime. The 15-year-old obviously has issues if he decides to steal a dog.

Apparently the other child has the dog; it never said he was arrested, and it never verified if the dog was alive or not. These are sick, demented kids.

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
i think the kids were following the guy and said the dog's dead so he stops calling the cops. why didnt the cops ask the kid where the the dog is?

A lawyer probably told him not to answer that question. After all, telling them where the dog is would prove that he did infact take it, or assisted in doing so.

Anyways, that's a very sad story. That poor dog, and guy.

=;_;=

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I hope those little punks get a beat down real soon-like. Why would you kidnap, torture, and kill a dog, much less with the full cognizance of its owner? I hope they get mauled by wolves. Demented freaks.

Just awful.

wolfy

I hope those little punks get a beat down real soon-like. Why would you kidnap, torture, and kill a dog, much less with the full cognizance of its owner? I hope they get mauled by wolves. Demented freaks.

Just awful.

Revenge for all of dog-kind...

But seriously, that's horrible...
If that happened to me, those punks would be wishing they were dead...

Ethan

Banned
It is truly disturbing how far the human psyche can go. These people have debased minds. Nearly sociopathic...

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
You guys don't understand how sickening this is.

I give this topic a page and a half before some douche comes in, mentions that animals are worthless and who cares about them, and leaves.

People like said 15 year old twat need to be punched in the face multiple times. People like that make me sick. Anyone remember Squishy? Yes, the stupid Asian skank who would take kittens and step on their heads, putting her high heel through their brains.

Or zippocat, that sound familiar? What the fuck? If anyone ever hurt my dog, or any animal in front of me, it would be the last thing they would remember doing, period. I can take a shit load of crap from people, but animal abuse/murder is crossing the line, and it's disgusting.

Humans should stick to killing themselves ^_^!!

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Killing animals is pointless if you don't eat them. However dogs aren't animals, they're man's best friend. Best friends shouldnt be killed, even for food. :(

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Killing animals is pointless if you don't eat them. However dogs aren't animals, they're man's best friend. Best friends shouldnt be killed, even for food. :(

I really hate to break it to you, because as much as I love animals (no, I do eat meat), dogs are animals, and are eaten in other parts of the world.

Being killed to be eaten however, is not the same as being tortured for ransom.

That's just disgusting.

tyranitar.armaldo

King of the reptiles
If I had been the one to catch that kid I would have gone "I have cought you, but I want to kill you anyway (kills kid)" Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth is the only punishment I would use. Makes people truley think about what they ahve done (unless they killed people, then its just suitible execution).

AceTrainerTim

That Was Sad...
Why Would ANY ONE Want To Unhumanily(SP?) Kill Or Make Any Animal Suffer For No Reason. The Worst I've Never Done To A Dog Is Saying Bad *Dogs Name*

GentleArtillery

Always subjective
You guys don't understand how sickening this is.

I give this topic a page and a half before some douche comes in, mentions that animals are worthless and who cares about them, and leaves.

People like said 15 year old twat need to be punched in the face multiple times. People like that make me sick. Anyone remember Squishy? Yes, the stupid Asian skank who would take kittens and step on their heads, putting her high heel through their brains.

Or zippocat, that sound familiar? What the fuck? If anyone ever hurt my dog, or any animal in front of me, it would be the last thing they would remember doing, period. I can take a shit load of crap from people, but animal abuse/murder is crossing the line, and it's disgusting.

Humans should stick to killing themselves ^_^!!

No, people like said 15 year old arse need to be put in a small chamber with hot chili burning below them, forced not to shut their eyes, making the strong smoke and acids attack their eyes... and then they should be acupunctured with white-hot spears. Killing an animal for reasons like this is the worst thing anyone can do. And humans are included as animals.