• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen charged in bizarre missing dog case

KetchupO

tωisted
I know what you mean! They should have done it to you instead.
Get a life.

Anyway.
This is really sad.
I cry when I accidentally step on snails...I couldn't imagine anyone doing that to a dog.
I mean...The guy said he'll pay...Why would the kid/s still kill it? I mean how heartless is that?

Humans suck. We share this planet people...It's not just ours. Everything deserves to live just as much as a human I don't care what anyone says. :(

The Burnt Shadow

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Why the hell are there so many stupid retards nowadays?! Plus, what is it that kids have against dogs now? Why bother releasing the brat? Nobody is above the law and he should have no special treatment. No one can say that they didn't know that this was against the law...

Wow.

That's all I can say. It really is sad. Usually my humor is cynical, like "Man Attacks Wife With Hammer," but when it comes to animals...no. Just no.

Rave

Banned
Why are teens these days so stupid and acting like they are so badass?

The human race's intelligence is coming to a huge decline.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Why are teens these days so stupid and acting like they are so badass?

The human race's intelligence is coming to a huge decline.

Humanity was smart to begin with?

Rave

Banned
Humanity was smart to begin with?

It never was. But there was a zenith at one point, and we've heavily drifted from it.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Quite idiotic. Some people have no conscience, simple as that, which is why they do this stuff. I for one, find it simply impossible to kill an animal. Unless I'd be out hunting, which is a different story.

Littlemyuu

what? :/ why are those kids from these day so... crazy?
if i live around there i will kick his butt >:< i hate it when people
hurt or kill animals ;_; i hope they will find the dog..

Pfff... That kid's a bit of a sicko, eh?

Although I wish people would stop judging the human race on him.. o.o

Rave

Banned
Quite idiotic. Some people have no conscience, simple as that, which is why they do this stuff. I for one, find it simply impossible to kill an animal. Unless I'd be out hunting, which is a different story.

Mercy killings don't count?

??????

That guy.
The world is full of idiots.

I am not suprised at all.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
That kid is a twisted *******. IF anyone took either of my dogs I'd give them real justice: A good hard beating. No one messes with my dogs. I hope Edna is alive. I've had both my dogs for just over a year and I'd don't know know what I'd do without them. If he did girl her and they don't find a body he could get off.