• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen charged in bizarre missing dog case

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
OMFG!!!
what the f***k is up with those kids!
Holy c**p this really makes me mad!
Who in the right mind does that?!
especially kids!
What kind of world has this become!
I sure hope they find the dog....
but still......
What the f***k!?
I can't believe something like this happened!
I just can't stand it.....
I don't care if how young those kids are... they need to be found and killed....
the poor dog......

..............Who in their right F***ing mind would kill a dog for some dumb ransom?!
WHO?!
I mean, whoever these kids are should be either killed in some horrible way, or be put in prison! (without some special treatment because they're "Underaged* bah!)

guy133

Rawr.
This is horrible...

Like a few others have said, I don't think anything deserves to die until they were mean't to.

Except for bugs and insects, this world would be better without them. Especially Arachnids, those things deserve to all be launched off earth. >_<;;

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Except for bugs and insects, this world would be better without them. Especially Arachnids, those things deserve to all be launched off earth. >_<;;

Food Chain: Research it, idiot.

Rave

Banned
Food Chain: Research it, idiot.

Would bees be an exception? I'm honestly frightened of those things.

Besides, we need dogs. They are after all, man's best friend.

aquasuicune

What does one have to go through in their childhood to drive them to do something like that?

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
This is just disturbing and more importantly, disgusting. This boy, obviously, was quite sick in the mind. No animal diserves to be treated harmfully.

Brettt

satirist
Wow, that really sucks, though I think it all could've been a hoax. After only reading the first page of replies, I dunno what anyone else has to say, but I think the kids saw the posters, and decided to extort him a little.

Its really just apalling.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i wonder if they found the dog or it's body...

Sammi

Banned
This, to me, isn't really surprising since I've read articles about dogs being beheaded and their heads being mailed to their owners and far more... But still, whenever I read about horrible things like this, I can't help but feel awfully sad.

Last edited:

Praxiteles

Friendly POKéMON.
Oh, dear. I'd heard things about the ravages of puberty and associated hormones, but I hadn't acknowledged that it could get this extreme. The age suggests the children were, perhaps, merely terrorizing the man with no actual lethal abuse to the dog; but even so the man did hear the sounds of a pained dog through the telephone, and their nerve to manage this suggests they might be ready to do more. (In the general mind, if I'm not mistaken, tormenting a non-human creature seems to be considered more monstrous than killing it.) The state of their mind even at the age of fifteen is variable, while the fact that they did indeed cause the disappearance of Edna and did indeed cause pain to some dog for the benefit of doubts is not. It seems likely, therefore, (though not conclusively so, and not by a large margin) that they did kill the dog, or make it indisposed.

I was under the impression members of the forums were milder and less given to fits of anger, even sympathetically in the face of cruelty. This does, however, suggest great lengths as to the loyalty of animal lovers in this community.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Sick ****. I freaking hate sick minded people like this. What is their deal, if they want money they should've just returned the dog and got the reward instead of hurting or killing it. What kind of sick people would hurt an animal...I swear I wish I had a gun, I would go around and put a bullet in these peoples ****ing skulls. They are so sickening, they don't deserve to live for doing stuff like this.

~Scott;229;

Token

I can understand that this makes everyone angry, but saying you want to kill them puts you on the same level as those wankers. The kids aren't going to be killed, and I don't think they'll be put in jail for as long as they deserve, considering that one kid killed about twenty people a few years ago, and only got forty years. Whats more, the American court system does not place the same value on a dogs life as a humans.