• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

{Teen} Severed Grounds- A Pokemon Sierra Nuzlocke Comic

godo156

huh, what?
Hello everyone and thank you for stopping on by.

Severed Grounds (SG) takes place in an alternate pokemon world where the regions are mysteriously levitating in the skies due to unknown as of yet reasons. Because of that, the people had to adapt and develop the technology needed to traverse the skies much earlier. Since then, they have invented engines that run on steam and oxygen, made sky boats, blimps, and planes at a quicker pace than the normal world would have.
SG takes place in the 1980's, a time before Pokeball technology, but after the age of Apricorns. This is the age of Capsules. Pokemon are treated like the other times, some are pets, others tools, others traveling companions and much much more.
Also in this time frame, scientist have developed and mass produced medicine that can unlock the hidden potential of humankind, ranging from simply giving one access to their own little pocket of space to store objects with their mind, to giving the consumer of the medicine the power of fire from their very own fingertips. These are dangerous, though and many do not take the medicine because of the risks of losing sanity or their lives.
The only region not suspended into free air is known as Hoenn. As always, no one really knows why it is the only one left below, but some speculate because of the ties the region has to the earth and the seas...
SG takes place in the region of Voultan, a modern and robust country known for being a famous trade route and pokemon unique only to this land.
1. Only one pokemon can be caught in an area/route
a. Dupes clause in effect
2. If a pokemon faints, it is considered dead and must be sent away to a box
3. All pokemon must be nicknamed.
This comic contains:
-Swearing
-Violence
-Blood
-Shenanigans
-LGBTQA themes
-Steampunk and related -punk themes
-Religion
-Alcohol
-Etc.
-And more shenanigans

You have been warned.

(comic pages may be too large to fit on the forum page. If this is the case, just right click view image or whatever. Sorry for their largeness.
severed_grounds__part_one_page_one_by_boondockartist-d6ocsv8.png

Updates will hopefully be on Wednesdays and Saturdays, but these days are not set in stone because I am not the fastest worker or a person of my word less often than I am one.

Thank you for taking the time to read my ridiculous comic, it means alot, as well as comments, critique and them sorts of things.
Have a good day ouo

Last edited: