• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Bishies

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Ein

Hello fans of Teen Titans I made this so you can request stuff.Okay there are alot and the bishie rules are strict so there more like little pics you can use so Please give credit

Here is how it works.

If you want moving ones I have three.

And if you want one from and episode tell me,and of witch charecter and I will let you have one.

Want a charecter I will give you a choice.

My buddy helped me but he is not a meber of Serebii.

Please there is no limit to how many you want all though it will take some time the more you want

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Master Ein

Here are your choices
cik03.gif

bw03.gif

wav03.gif

M

Master Ein

Sorry theres ALOT more.
raven04.jpg
raven01.jpg
raven02.jpg

raven03.jpg
fe02.jpg
dec05.jpg

le02.jpg
le02.jpg
q04.jpg

em01.jpg
troq03.jpg
pro02.jpg

pro04.jpg
pro06.jpg
pro07.jpg

pro09.jpg
st03.jpg
st03.jpg

st03.jpg
e2-05.jpg
e3-03.jpg

e3-04.jpg
e3-05.jpg

Sorry if I posted them twice there is alot.^_^Sorry I forgot BB I will put him later Sorry

M

Master Ein

Sorry i will send you links. Tell me wich ones you want Just now they don't work *Panics*New thing KF told me how so now you can get because I learnt to use Imageshack

M

Master Ein

It will take some time but not to long so Please wait.Thank you.Do you want Red-X?

M

Master Ein

*Huffing*You...better it took me a long time.Just kidding.Although my laptop is hot and it needs to air out.Please give Credit to the Me and my friend.Pokegirl yours are there some were *Looks in Jungle.*
{Ex=Thanks to Master Ein and his freind.}

K

Kakashi Fan

thankz

Now can i have the rest of the teen Titans plz!

Take your time with my request ok

M

Master Ein

Please wait at least a half a week because I have to save then Imageshck is slow then I have to delete them before my folks get suspecting that I am doing bad stuff so I am homescholled so on myspare time I will do as much as I can.Do you want a creepy pic of slade then look at my profile picture.

M

Master Ein

Sorry it took so long.If you don't like them I can give you a selection that would be mixed with episodes.
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

K

Kakashi Fan

ok kool thankz but can i get a better one of beast boy ?

Thankz

Status
Not open for further replies.