• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Umm... The heroes are already underground, so I think Trigon is overkill, unless he's such a threat the heroes and villians have to work together. Certainly changes the dynamics of the story.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
That's the idea yea. Demon invasion, and everybody has to team up or get killed. All the machines being built would go into beating the bigger threat than each other. And a bunch of villains would probably be turned to stone after being defeated by the demons then get carded, which brings the city closer to being reclaimed afterward. You and I would be collectively writing Trigon as needed, and individual demons can be written by anybody with sufficient skill in not one-shotting enemies.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Should the demons have a theme? Like biblical ?

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
No I will pull the list directly from DCUO, where they actually have types of demons on top of the regular ones seen in the show that are lava/fire. Actually the lava/fire demons aren't even in DCUO.

Found them. These are all his minions, although there seem to be six tied to sins: http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Deadly_Sins

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Seven, there are seven deadly sins (and seven heavenly virtues. Which while it appears biblical, it's actually a later Catholic creation). If you're going to add lava/fire, you could also use: ice/water, cloud/wind, and rock/earth demons.

I think this sounds like a interesting route to go. We can battle the lesser demons and each other for a while, but then realize that we need to team up when Trigon shows up.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I know there's 7 sins, but look at the page. There's only six named. There's no minion of Pride. Weird huh? But yea I like the idea too.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
There is, the page is just inconsistent. It’s in the intro, but not on the character list:
"The Seven Deadly Sins is a list of seven of the greatest personality vices known to mankind; Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride."

@ biggggg5: Oh? I wonder why Pride was important enough to be a mini boss?

@ Bron, you can always alter things to fit your needs.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
There is, the page is just inconsistent. It’s in the intro, but not on the character list:
"The Seven Deadly Sins is a list of seven of the greatest personality vices known to mankind; Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride."

@ biggggg5: Oh? I wonder why Pride was important enough to be a mini boss?

@ Bron, you can always alter things to fit your needs.

Unless I am mistaken, Raven is actually that of Pride. He is Trigon's daughter, his pride... if you will.

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Unless I am mistaken, Raven is actually that of Pride. He is Trigon's daughter, his pride... if you will.

Yup that's what it says here

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
I'm not too sure about a Trigon arc. I have never played as Raven before, or even a character similar to Raven, so it will already be a slight challenge. Its a really big part to play, considering it will likely be Raven who defeats Trigon.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Not this one. He would be way too powerful for Raven to solo him this time, and you gotta admit it would be unfair to the other RPers if you soloed him. I personally consider the Shorts canon, so he's already escaped from banishment once. So deadbeat dad decides to take over the world again.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
As long as there is as much humor as there is seriousness, I'm fine with this.

FYI, Raven would know Ninjice very well, seeing as they were comrades and good friends.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I don't think we were meant to take the shorts seriously.

However you want to class the demons is fine with me, though I'd personally use the whole spectrum anyways, allowing for multiples of each sin or element.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sorry folks, but I'll be leaving for a trip tomorrow, with low internet. I'm not too thrilled about the current arc, but as I said before, I'll be gone. Sorry folks.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Have fun on your trip delta. I wish you'd voiced your not being thrilled a while ago, then maybe we would have had time to run something else you suggested. It's a bit too late now.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Um... I'm just going to say it, I think Toxking is overkill, and I'm on the same side as him. He’s super powerful and built like a tank, so there’s no point trying to fight him. But now, that we’re going to be fighting NPC demons, it should be okay? I guess I’m just looking for reassurance that there’s not going to be a slaughter, more than anything else…

I'd have gladly given you Plasmus btw, but I can appreciate you wanting to do your own thing too…

Bron: I'm pretty sure he did tell us...

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Ok delta, the new guy is incredibly OPed. Antidotes not working? No. Quickly killing demons that are supposed to give everybody trouble to kill? One demon has many kinds of magic that would give every kind of super trouble (But not be invincible) and you kill it in one post. No. Demons don't bleed, either. Three kinds of poison that just happen to be super effective on everything and kill it in one post? Seriously no. I'm sorry man but this guy is just really OPed and needs to be hit with the nerf stick a couple times. Please fix it.

And nope, he hasn't posted about not liking the idea since it was suggested. Until that post that is.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
First, these are demon scouts. Typically, scouts are lighter, faster units than the other beings in the army that they are a part of. If everyone has trouble against scouts, then how the hell can the army be turned without a Macguffin?

Second, in terms of the antidote idea, it's basic practice. You keep using a poison on your opponents and they survive, they'll start to grow antibodies in resistance to it. You change the make up after every fight, you prevent that from happening, letting you keep having an impact with it. Antidotes for the previous toxin will work, but unless you whip something up in the middle of the battle, itll make impact.

Third, I gave him three kinds to keep him from being outmatched easily by a vareity swarm of heroes that would probably seek out the ten foot giant first. But, if you need it, look at my post again. I mentioned his mask. He needs to constantly inhale his toxic fumes in order to survive and breath. Hence the suit to channel the toxins into the carrying tube on his back.

Fourth, I would've made a SU for him, to get his power checked out first, but I had no time for that, and you, Bron, wanted me to post him as an NPC when I mentioned him. Now, I don't have the time to edit the post. I have less than 3 hours before my flight, and I rather be spending time with something more meaningful than your dying RP

Also, I mentioned it before in mid-June, but I deleted the post to not double post and post that I'll be away till the 21st of June, leaving today. This is a bad idea, it'll just eat more time away from the main story and be filler. My opinion.

Last edited: