1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by bronislav84, Nov 19, 2012.

1. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Yeah I was sleepy. Thanks for the help. In return, I have something to help everyone.

Dark City Portal Map

2. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

You remade my original portal map bigger. Thanks.

3. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Anyone wanna play Cyborg or Beast Boy? The cover story is they run an underground clinic (Cyborg replaces lost parts with artificial replacements while Beast Boy becomes a microorganism to fight infections). After they separated, they end up revisiting old sites and eventually met one another, recognizing their subtle quirks and voices.

4. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Trigon can't use Raven as a portal now anyway. He only did it when the planets were aligned.

5. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

It'd be nice to know the rest of these conversations sometime... I assume he's got some plan to portal through, otherwise our plot doesn't work.

6. bronislav84

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    Jacob Black likes this.
  7. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Keep trying to post, but each person posting makes me have to edit what I have :/

8. VampirateMace

That's not an uncommon RPG problem DVB, I had no idea you were trying to get a post in... I just figured I need to post before my chance to reply and such got buried.

Also, CF is WAY too old to be Blood's BF, so I figured big brother was probably a closer match... he knows he's not a father or teacher figure to her

Jacob Black likes this.
  9. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

That's what I figured also. Ninjice and Control Freak would get along fine, both being pretty big nerds and all XDD. But yeah, serious confrontation with old enemy Slade is very serious.

Was tempted to have Ninjice call him Deathstroke.

10. VampirateMace

I think we'd all be okay with that. The RPG has dealt with death enough that I don't think the reason he was just called Slade in the show is relevant anymore, but since the show is the main canon we're using here, I didn't bother mentioning it in my last post... though if I do, it will probably be Control Freak that would mention it, cause he's the only one that's allowed to be aware of the multiverse.

Slade knows he's not their favorite person, but he also knows they won't attack him until the Trigon threat is over.

11. bronislav84

I would prefer keep his name as Slade yea, although CF would be all comic fan about it and would know his other name from elsewhere, which is logical to assume.

Star will largely ignore Slade at this point, but she will acknowledge him.

12. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

All right, in any case, we should probably try and get to closing the portal so we can fight the sons and later Trigon.

13. VampirateMace

Ugh… I was kind of hoping somebody else would post (rather than you posting again before me), because this make it feel like I’ve fallen behind… it also looks like another RPG where we’re the only three left…

I don’t think Beast Boy can talk as an animal in the cannon we’re using… In the old comics he could, but he still had a human face in animal form. But I think it’s a physical impossibility if his body changes fully. This isn’t a big deal either way, it’s just nice when we’re on the same page.

Also, there were pretty much no civilians in the building, it was/is the villain’s HQ.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  14. bronislav84

Grass is still active with us, as is Big. I believe everybody else was waiting for DVB to post, which he has.

I did mention to him that BB shouldn't be able to talk while transformed as per the show canon, but he had it like BB learned it in the 8 years somehow. I'm letting it slide unless you think its a big deal Vampire.

Yea I'm not sure what he meant about civilians either.

15. VampirateMace

Honestly, I don't know why everyone would be waiting on someone who just posted to post before them, but if that's the case, okay...

I already said it wasn't a big deal, so if you're fine with it I'll let it be.

16. bronislav84

As a reminder, here is the information we will need: http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Deadly_Sins

Jack is the Son of Sloth, James is the Son of Greed, Jesse is the Son of Envy, Jared is the Son of Wrath, Jacob is the Son of Lust, and Julius is the Son of Gluttony.

Jesse creates energy spheres that hypnotize humans into constantly fighting over them.

Jared enjoys brutally torturing humans and seeing their pain and suffering.

Jacob hypnotizes humans into idolizing him to the point where even statues of him become irresistible to the victims.

It doesn't list what the other sons do, so we can make some inferences. What do you guys think? I think they should compel civilians to act according to their sin name. And all the sons would fight with various Fire based attacks. They would be aided by their corresponding Minions.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  17. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Jack will probably make people tired, lethargic, apathetic or lazy. James will probably entice people by creating illusions of what they desire. Julius will probably have corrupted forms of nectar and ambrosia to give to people, making them addicted to it in a matter not unlike addictive drugs. (My ideas I am suggesting.)

But yeah, a good idea would be to try and turn the brothers against one another or rely on wits also.

18. bronislav84

I don't have a problem with that, but they've spread out and with a Power Rangers approach they shouldn't be that hard. Everybody just dogpiles them and their Minions. It's Trigon we have to worry about.

Finished my post. Let's just say, stuff gets real. We're moving to the next stage.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  19. VampirateMace

I like DVB's plan for Julius, a lot of people don't realize getting drunk is a variation of gluttony. Bonus fact? Nuns and Monk used to be allowed to eat chocolate during fasting because it wasn't considered food.

Malchior and Brother Blood call dibs on James.

20. bronislav84

So here's where we are.

I need to post again, but we're also waiting for Grass playing Raven. Psimon wants to duel Raven and will not go down to anybody else.

If we don't get a post from Grass soon, I gotta epilogue the RP.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014