• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Bullying? Bunnying? Where are you getting this from? Vampire you know me way better than that. I'd Ok everything with everybody available to comment, or have them write it themselves even. If we're being held up too much, it might be better this way. Right now the Psimon fight is gated where by canon only Raven can match him, or make him let down his guard so he can be knocked out by the others.

If you're feeling pressured into waiting, break away and fight one or more of the Sons.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That's not what it sounds like, is sounds like you're saying you're just going to write an ending, doesn't matter what anyone thinks, "cause they're not playing anyways". And, I do feel pressured to wait, because I know how you react if I don't, and I'm one of the latest posts.

- I don't know why you're commenting on the canon-ness or lack of canon-ness of the Psimon fight, so I'm going to leave that alone.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Well you should know I don't do it that way. Come on you know me better. I was just summarizing where we stand right now. Sorry if it came out otherwise.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I've never been in one of your RPGs before, so all I had to go off was your comments which didn't sound very friendly. Maybe you need to work on your wording a little. I'm also curious why we can't go forward with a NPC Raven, 'cause I picked up all the villian NPCs.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Probably because it wouldn't be fair to Grass unless he said so

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
I'm ok if anyone else really wants to NPC Raven. I don't want to just ditch her so someone else can post as her (cause that would be rude of me) but if anyone really wanted to play as her, I'd be fine with that.

I'm also ok with an epilogue, as long as it doesn't upset too many people here. Mainly, I would want that so we could end this RP. I really don't feel as if I have the time to post here often enough, and I feel that I'm holding things back too much.

Currently working on a post as I type this.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
For the record I didn't really intend to inconvenience you like this with your Internet problems Grass, and it just happened that the only plot I had that could lead to a decent conclusion was a Trigon demon invasion in which Raven happens to be a major character. If there's any way you could post as Raven more often in a timely manner, please do.

The alternative would have been spending months and months (Real time) of heroes fighting villains/villains fighting heroes, and I don't think that would really be fun for Vampire since she's playing all our villains and it would be a lot of pressure. Also, it wouldn't really have gone anywhere. We just don't have enough people left to have a non GM led RP right now, and I appreciate everyone who's still here.

I'm sorry my wording was terrible. I swear I was just intending to summarize where we stood and didn't mean to upset anyone.

Lastly, I'd like to let everybody know that a sequel is in the works after I get down to a decent amount of RPs again. By that I mean 3 and under. I hope everybody looks forward to that.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Eh, since all I wanted when I joined was for the villians and heroes to fight, but all the heroes kept hiding, it wouldn't be that bad... but I agree, the RPG is getting thin on players, and there's too many pages for new people to join at this point.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
If we had more people, we could have had heroes and villains actually fighting again, but I figured a more together approach would be better in this case. Both working together to save Jump City so they could have a city to fight over (In the sequel).

I'll get my post done soon. I updated the other RPs and I'm getting sleepy now as I write this.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I need to post, but here's a wild one. This RP has had a good run, but with my depression lately and me needing to post anyway it's on it's last legs. How about we all decide what happens to our characters and I'll write it out so we can have a resolution to get ready for the sequel?

I have an extremely general resolution in mind that doesn't necessarily force any characters into anything, but resolves the overall plot in such a way that we can get ready for the sequel when it happens.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Umm... I feel like Bloodbath never really got any convincing reason to turn good, mostly the heroes were mean to her, though she may be less likely to harm bystanders now due to having formed at least 1 positive relationship. Control Freak might try to retire, but he'll likely return to commiting petty crimes. Most of the other villians' fates are up for grabs... and I assume Gameboy will want his brother back from Gizmo.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Control Freak might retire and move on with his life. Also, I updated! Bloodbath would probably need therapy. Ninjice will want to continue being a hero, join the Justice League and have a family with Blackfire.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I love how we keep ignoring that Blackfire is married and has kids.

I can see how Control Freak would want to retire from crime, given his current age, health, and recent beatdowns... but he also has the obsessive personality type that would probably drive him to eventually return. Bloodbath probably wouldn't submit to therapy...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
First, there's the debate if that short was canon to begin with... But Control Freak will find his own thing. Maybe create his own games.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
True... I think Bron said the shorts were canon for his purposes. But at this point what canon we're going with is so confused to start with.

I think Ninjice's train of thought would make more sense (and be less of a omnipotent sounding stretch) if he thought about Raven being Trigon's Pride before assuming her brothers were the other sins, verses the other way around.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I consider the shorts canon for this RP and any sequels or prequels, but the marriage can be annulled by Galfor in the epilogue without causing any real problems. Blackie found somebody who actually cares about her and she can actually enjoy being with as opposed to being forced into a marriage with Glurdlesckletch (sp?). They'll start actually going out and eventually marry in a while when the demon invasion resolves. The fact that he was creative in matching her really impressed her.

About Gameboy, I haven't gotten any sort of reply from Big. We can consider him MIA, but he seems to fade in and out so let's not count him out just yet.

Bloodbath will be pardoned with the rest of the villains and villain sympathizers who help save the city. If she doesn't go back to crime, she can have a normal life or turn hero. This goes for any of the villains or villain sympathizers. Really the only reason the heroes were mean to her was that she was in with the villains, and we've already resolved that the heroes didn't abandon the city. The original Titans were just horribly defeated, then Star spent a while with her people getting ready to retake the city. The fighting can go on indefinitely, but I think the "we need to save the city to have a city to fight over" thing will at least give us a closing to the current RP. Neo and I already have plans for the sequel, but no date.

BTW the Sons are arbitrarily spread out around the city. Use your imagination. They're not in the same place.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
You and I both know the heroes didn't abandon the city. But from Bloodbath's point of veiw, it doesn't feel that way. And it doesn't help that Starfire was the only hero to show any sympathy, but she was too busy to talk about it for very long. I'm just saying unless something else happens, she probably doesn't have quite enough motivation.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I know, but in Star's defense the city was getting swarmed by demons. Bloodbath was brought up that way and it's gonna be hard for her. It's up to you to decide how your character resolves, but I'm just giving you that option. She will get a clean police record and could choose to have a normal life or help protect the city. Or you know, come back in the sequel as still bad with some kind of motivation, like not fitting in with the good guys or something. Totally your call.