• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect Discussion and Information Archive

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
I'd be good with that idea. And I agree with the previously stated opinions about what happens to the NPC villans and heros.

I hate to be yet another person who suggests an ending for Bloodbath, but I had actually thought of something that I was going to post later on. To sum it up, I was going to have Fossil talk to her in private, apologizing for Ninjice and about her parents. He would go on to say something about respect for villans who have a problem with the heros and who leave civilians alone. (Considering I've had him mope about civilians this whole RP.....) Unfortunately, we probably won't have time. I wanted Fossil to do this to other, reasonable villans as well, but none others are left.

As for Fossil, I'd have him try to help with damage control and rescue. After that he'd probobly go home and continue to do his own style of heroing.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That might acturally be something she'd listen to, if he approached it right. Her fate is still up in the air. It's funny, because I'd orginally wrote the character as a hero who was afraid of what people thought of her dark powers.

I have to LOL at 'damage control' you know, cause other than some of the villians, Fossil probably did the most physical collateral damage in this RPG. I know what you mean though.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Bron is currently extremely busy. He has not abandoned these RPs so we have to move on without him. POST.

POST LIKE THE WIND!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Bron says that he is back and he will update as soon as he can.