• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
(OCC: DVB, you seem to have forgotten that Renegade is still within your party. No matter, as I do not have seem to have had much time to update my character's status)

Renegade
Hero
Renegades HQ, Central Plaza -> NorthBound
Affected RPers: Starfire (Bron), Ninjice (DVB), LifeBane (Food Guy) and NPC Heroes

Whilst the others talked away, Renegade hung back. He could sense something brewing between those three, and he didn't fancy hanging out with the oddballs that they accompanied. As he scanned the Docks, he swore he saw something move in the Shadows. Could it be...? No, that wasn't possible. Nonetheless, he called over to Starfire. 'Star? I think I saw something move..." SHe was too busy talking with her sister. However, Ninjice heard. He didn't say anything, nor move, they locked eyes, and Renegade nodded. He would see what it was, and then report back ASAP. Renegade flew into the Shadows of the docks, where a shocking sight met his eyes.

He had met Batman once before, but this time he looked... different. His Armour was pure black, and looked more military, unlike his usual dark grey attire. He beckoned Renegade closer. Renegade took one last look at his party, who where all flying up a wall. He made a quick judgement. He was one of the most powerful beings in the world, maybe even the galaxy. He could easily catch-up to his friends. He watched the last of them dissapear up the wall, and thought he saw Ninjice and Star look back at him... but then they where gone. And Renegade stepped into the shadows, for an audience with The Dark Knight. As he entered, Batman gestured to a barrel. "Take a seat. We have much to discuss"...

OCC(2): How did you like me including batman? I am writing it so that Renegade becomes a mark for the disarrayed Justice league, and feeds them intel, so that they may be able to help evacuate the city, or fight Shade, or something.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(OOC: Yea, sorry Donut but you can't go finding Bats here. Everything in that post is invalid except Renegade going off away from the group)

Starfire
Hero
SoMa, West of the Docks
Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, deltakurumiru4, Samantha Sparks and Zekshirom

I was actually feeling good about being outside. I had not really thought about it, but I actually subconsciously smiled at Ninjice there. Me, smiling. I had forgotten how that felt.

So we were going to go up the nearby building. Eyevan started carrying Sonar and Golem on his back as they held on, while Cat used his claws to climb the building like well, a cat. I wondered why Golem did not choose to levitate a rock like Terra used to do. Maybe he was not confident in his powers that much yet?

That left two of the group bound to the ground. Tecna took the cue from Ninjice to initiate her Fairy Transformation, donning a pretty outfit that was similar to mine in some ways. I wondered if she was cold wearing that, but I definitely liked the amount of purple in it. Her wings sparkled in the alley and lit it for us a little bit, then she flew up with a shimmering tone. "Meet you at the top. I'll scout the area." She said to us, flying off to the roof with her phone in hand. She was probably scanning the area.

Now then, about carrying the two people who could not fly. "I am not sure I can fly just yet, but I will definitely try." I blushed at the thought of flying again since the training with my sister, and picked at some garbage nervously with one boot. I then started to walk up to Ninjice to grab him under his shoulders.

My sister on the other hand had other ideas. She grabbed my right arm and threw me aside toward Lifebane. I caught my balance in time to avoid falling into him. "Forget her. She'll take years before she gets up there. Why don't I fly you up there, cutie?" Turning on the charm as usual. I swear, can she make it any more obvious that she would rather be cheating on her husband?

"N-no, I really can fly him up there. I just..." I started to say nervously that I really did want to fly him up there, but stopped.

"You what? Forget it. I got this." Blackfire grabbed Ninjice lightly under his arms and flew up without any effort, her eyes glowing from use of her powers. Lightly? Really, she did not want to hurt him at all? Hmm. I then wondered if she was embarrassed flying a man like that. What if he looked up at her chest above his head? I had flown Nightwing like that many times back when he was still Robin, but back then I was not having trouble with my powers only working sometimes.

Channel the negative emotions. Rage, hate, anger. It was all I had left. I just did not have enough positive emotions to activate my powers anymore. To use them, sure, but not activate them. Negative emotions bubbling up and my vision turning green, I focused them into flying as I grabbed Lifebane under his arms and flew up after the others slowly.

The building had five stories and we landed behind some roof pipes that Tecna motioned us to. It would conceal us until we were ready to attack. We were behind the armored girls fighting, so we would be able to provide support for them. Were we ready?

I had not heard the phrase in many years and was not used to it, so it did not have as much effect as when Nightwing used to say it. "Titans, Go!" I yelled out, trying to sound loud but failing at it. The cry was just audible to our group.

My sister on the other hand took the cue immediately and shot an opening Starbolt volley at the monster people from the air. It was aimed in an area of effect where they were standing."Oh Grock, why did she do that? There goes our element of surprise." I flew up behind her and channeled my negative emotions to flare up my fists, then opened them to shoot a second volley of Starbolts at the bad guys.

Tecna called out "Electric Storm!" Shooting a wide ray of electricity at them. Golem transformed to his ten foot tall rock monster form, picked up the roof of a nearby building, and threw it on top of them with his powers. Thankfully, the building seemed abandoned. He changed the gravity around himself so he would not topple through the roof of the building we were standing on. Cat on the other hand shot claw projectiles at the one that seemed to be the leader.

The battle starting, I hoped the others would join in.

(Note: Tecna is a real character in the show Winx Club, and I'm adapting her for this RP, so whoever is interested should read up on her Wiki entry: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/Tecna)

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

The Yoko
Villian
Rooftops
Affected RPers: bronislav84, DVB, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, anyone in area.

The Yoko looked around now. This time, it was not just the two knights who partook in battle. It was a team. A team of powerful warriors. The fox hissed loudly at the new foes. "I suppose more fun wouldn't hurt! Can't run without an empty stomach, right?"
The Yoko and his minions were about to be struck by a powerful volley of energy. "Same trick, different stuff..." the Yoko muttered as he raised his nine tails and from them, his powerful art, 'Black Pyro Purgatory' was launched. It was a volley of painful black flames that burned with the power of Eastern depictions of hell, which was more painful than Western depictions of hell. They were powerful enough to create a smokescreen after collision with the energy attack.

Using the smokescreen as a feint, a frosty blizzard was launched from within, thanks to the Yuki-onna. In addition to that, a powerful beam of energy was summoned at the group.

Just then, the Yoko's gang was shocked, literally. It hurt quite a bit, and worsened once a giant piece of rubble was tossed at them. Finally, claws were launched straight for the Yoko. Despite this, the gang stood standing. The Yoko used his fangs to remove the claws embedded in his skin.

Using his sharp sense of smell, the Yoko detected something. "A cub in the vicinity..."

Kotamae Futukawa/Sonic Silver
Hero
Above the roofs
Affected RPers: bronislav84, DVB, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, anyone atop the roofs

"Hmmm... is that it..." Kotamae looked down and noted an epic battle. The most notable thing was that a fox was involved, a nine-tailed fox. Kotamae only had two tails hidden. The Sonic Silver's revealing outfit allowed great speed, thus he could fly before the fox notices. He recognised this fox from his mother's ancient tales of her life. This was her archenemy, the Yoko.

Sonic Silver began to fly over the battlefield, shooting at the Yoko with his powerful silver guns. Enraged, the Yoko growled before jumping up towards the Sonic Silver, after estimating its flight position. The Yoko's high level of skill was evident by his nine tails. He then pinned Sonic Silver to the ground.

"I'll have you know that I like my women young..." the Yoko then licked the Sonic Silver's bare belly as the gunner started to moan, "AND RAW!"

Sonic Silver then used a gun to shoot the Yoko's underbelly with silver flames, pushing him back. I really need a familiar... Sonic Silver thought. Sonic Silver believed he had found someone. He then flew up once more in order to allow the other warriors to clean up the mess, as he readied his attack...

The Yoko took a big leap...

OoC: Reminder that unless you have X-ray vision that sees through clothes, Kotamae is seen as a lady.

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
(OOC: sorry about the wait guys)

Gameboy
Hero
Central District
Affected Players: Grassmaster

As the smoke cleared Gameboy brought up his fists to continue the fight but no response came as the villains made their escape. With a huff of relief he glanced at the surrounding area. Satisfied that the civilians had made their escape he returned to the wreckage of the GameStop and grabbed the three guides he was looking at before.

He was flipping through them as the Fossil walked up to him and made his requests. "I'll do some research. I think I have a mythology book somewhere. It reminded me of one of the pokemon called ninetails maybe it shares some similar weaknesses, I'll look into it." Tapping his chin he says with a smirk. "As for getting back if you transform into something I can carry I will get us home before you can finish saying 'chili dogs'. Sonic! Sonic Advance!"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice
Hero/Head of Espionage/Assassin
Atop of Buildings, Eastern Side
Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

Ninjice smiled and gave Starfire a reassuring look. "Don't worry, I am sure you'll do fine," Ninjice told her. He could always carry her and climb up if needed. However, he then saw Blackfire volunteer and even call him cutie. She picked him up lightly and they headed up.

Ninjice could not hel but look up before realizing what he was looking at and then closed his eyes, his face a bright red. He hoped she didn't noticed.

Ninjice's smile returned when he heard the Titans call. It has been a long long time! He then saw Blackfire go and ruin the ambush. He came at the emenites by creating two large shruikens of cie and launching them.

Ninjice then saw the black flame attack come and produce a smokescreen and then a frosty blizzard appeaed. Unfortunately, this simply served to power Ninjice up by quite a lot.

Ninjice then creates a massive wall of ice, draining all the power from the blizzard. The wall stood strong and might as Ninjice pushed against it and served to protect the heroes from the beam.

"Everyone all right?" Ninjice called out to the heroes and their new friends before facing the Yoko and his minions.

"Well, well, a Yuki-onna. That explains the blizzard," Ninjice said as his hands glowed with ice energy.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Starfire
Hero
SoMa, West of the Docks
Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, deltakurumiru4, Samantha Sparks and Zekshirom

Ninjice protected us from the return attacks. I wondered where Eyevan and Sonar had scampered off to, as well as Lifebane. A new girl came to help and got pinned by the monster leader, but then got free as he jumped up after her.

"Oh no you don't." There wasn't much time to think and I didn't even understand what she was doing until my sister grabbed me nearby in the air and tossed me at him at high speed. I wouldn't have been able to get there at my own flying speed as of now. "Grab and toss!" She called after me.

I grabbed him by the feet as I caught him in the air and then swung him down hard with my superstrength. The monster's leader was thrown downward at high speed, head first. Presuming he would hit the ground hard as well, I tossed a bunch of Starbolts down after him to make sure and looked on.

Tecna called out "Laser Cage!" and used her magic to create the cage on the roof of the nearby building, locking the minions from moving. It was like being nailed to the floor. Hopefully they wouldn't find a way out too soon.

Meanwhile Golem picked up some of the huge rubble from the roof from earlier with his powers and broke it down into smaller rocks. He then tossed these still big rocks indiscriminately at the monster people.

Lastly, Cat shot out another claw barrage, this time at the minions in a spread.

(OOC: Yea, lots of area of effect there. I like AOE in fights like these.

Samantha Sparks

The Yoko
Villiam
Atop the Buildings
Affected RPers: bronislav84, Zeshikrom, DVB and Food Guy

"Oh, so you have heard of my kind?" the Yuki-onna questioned the frost ninja. She readied a battle stance, strengthening her blizzard. It was getting chilly.
The Yoko, while taking a big leap, was grabbed by a humanoid life form, before being slammed face down by another. If his sense of smell didn't fail him, those two were not human.
The Yoko noted his surroundings. I see, teamwork. Covering weaknesses with strengths.... The Yoko smirked when he saw his minions trapped in the photon-based prison. "Don't worry friends, I have this one covered..."
The blizzard started to disappear, and the frosty field was gone. In place of it, the whole place began to burn in the heat of black flames. Everywhere you looked, you could see dark-hued flames that signified evil deeds. Truly, the house was on fire. Literally. As in, the roof of the house they were on was engulfed by black flames.

The golden-hued fox then levitated slightly before spinning, tossing dark fireballs in all directions, burning the claws and slicing the rocks. The fox then began to charge at the group of heroes.

Kotamae Furukawa/Sonic Silver
Hero
Flying atop the Buildings
Affected RPers: bronislav84, Zeshikrom, DVB and Food Guy

The Sonic Silver flew up, ready to charge. His guns were loaded and ready, so he simply shot continuously at the nine tailed fox on the roof. The fox responded by tossing a volley of flames at him.
"Exactly as planned..." the Sonic Silver smirked as he fired mini-missiles the size of bullets at the volley of dark flames, causing them to explode and shoot down like meteors at the Yoko. This managed to slow the Yoko down.

"Using my element against me is of no use!" the Yoko shouted towards the Sonic Silver. "If you are a true warrior, come face me in close combat!"

This did nothing to make the Sonic Silver descend.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Fossil
Hero
Central District
Affected Players: Biggg5

Gameboy responded enthusiasticly. "I'll do some research. I think I have a mythology book somewhere. It reminded me of one of the pokemon called ninetails maybe it shares some similar weaknesses, I'll look into it. As for getting back if you transform into something I can carry I will get us home before you can finish saying 'chili dogs'. Sonic! Sonic Advance!"

Fossil understood little of this. He hadn't played pokemon since he was a kid, but Gameboy did know what he was talking about. The young hero was always so enthusiastic, Fossil just couldn't bring the guy down. His peppiness was contagious. The young hero became similar to Sonic, a game character even Fossil recognized. While he would have preffered to fly back himself, he knew they would go faster this way.

"Alright then. I have just the creature". Fossil said. He shrunk to about 2 feet tall, and grew a long tail. His hands and feet became splayed and covered in microscopic hairs. His skin become scaley, and a pair on insect-like wings grew from his back. A small crest popped out of his skull, and he was a Permian reptile with amazing grip, like a gecko. The non-famous Coelurasauravas.

Climbing onto Gameboy's shoulder, he latched on with his suction-cup feet. No matter how fast Gameboy ran, he wouldn't let go.

OOC:
Coelurasaurvas: http://images1.fanpop.com/images/polls/83330_1211994445593_full.jpg

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice
Affected RPers: bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

Eyevan was the last to reach up but provided cover shooting beams of light out of his special eye helmet. Sonar was listening and waiting for his moment and Lifebane was also waiting. They were simply for observation. While they had some battle skills, not enough for a fight like this.

"Yeah. However, the blizzard will not harm my comrades, foul spirit," Ninjice told her as he began channeling his chi. Ninjice drew as much power as he could from the blizzard before noticing it vanished and saw black flames appear, courtesy of the kitsune. He then saw the volley of black flames come at them. He realized the whole building was on fire. The people trapped to be evacuated.

"Sonar, Eyevan, evacuate the people out," Ninjice told them before he shot a powerful blast of snow to counter the volley of black fireballs coming at them. He was not sure how much of effect it will have, but considering he drew a lot of power from the blizzard, courtesy of the Yuki-Onna. He smiled as he managed to get most of them.

"All right then," Ninjice said before he noticed the kitsune coming right at them. He then saw someone go and blast the Yoko with his own black fire and caused him to become distracted. Perfect opening. Ninjice ran toward the Yoko before shooting a blast of snow at him. He then proceeded to form a katana of ice and try to slice the Yoko.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Starfire
Hero
SoMa, West of the Docks
Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, Samantha Sparks and Zekshirom

Set the whole building on fire after a fall? Seriously? But thankfully Ninjice doused most of the flames with his snow and the people were evacuated. There were still some patches of evil fire burning in places, so it was up to somebody else to finish the job.

Golem broke down the rocks into sand and threw the sand all over the building in a sort of sandstorm. It was meant to douse more of the flames, but could do some damage as well. The storm quickly dissipated after the last of the flames went out.

Tecna on the other hand laughed, for the flames actually did nothing to dissipate the Laser Cage on the roof that held the fox's henchmen in place. Even if the building came down the cage would stay and hold them in the air because it did not need an actual floor to work. Unless they forced their way out or somebody canceled her spell out, the cage would remain. The flames were not around long enough to damage it. She shot another Electric Storm at them, this time forming it into three separate electric balls. The balls flew at them and would shock the area on contact, or if shot down would explode and release a strong shock of electricity at the attacker.

Cat took the opportunity to jump into the fray to slash the living daylights out of them with his large outstretched claws at melee range. They were close enough together that he could slash all of them, and the Laser Cage held them nicely in place.

"Hmm, should I attack the fox guy? He seems to be calling the girl out into a one on one. It seems dishonorable to interrupt a duel." I thought to myself out loud, floating in the air looking down at the two.

Picking up my musings, my sister flew over to me. "Honor? Ha! He shall taste my energy blasts!" She flew downward at the fox creature a little, lit her fists in purple energy, then threw a large amount of Starbolts at his back. Backstabbing somebody in the middle of a duel is not nice, but I suppose showing mercy to a bad guy is out of the question as well. Maybe. Well, it is not like he asked for mercy.

I followed up her attack with one of mine in the same fashion, except colored green.

(FYI: Unless I say otherwise, all Starbolt attacks are generic energy during this fight. Not heat based. What? They can do that)

Last edited:

Samantha Sparks

The Yoko
Villain
Atop the Buildings
Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, bronislav84 and Zekshirom

The Yoko noted that he was being overpowered. He had once learnt that variety was the key to success. The Yoko watched his dark flames vanish as the sandstorm extinguished it. He then growled loudly, realising the that he barely matched the total combined power of his foes.
The Yoko's minions began to attempt to break out using their attacks, which were basically ice cannons, sheer strength and powerful energy rays. They were then badly affected by Cat's melee barrage until the Yoko released a powerful orb of dark flames, heading for the clawed being. They were all then utterly stunned by an electrical attack.
The Yoko's paw was then struck by an ice blade from the frost ninja. The Yoko melted the blade with an extra-hot beam of dark flames, straight from his mouth. This caught him off-guard when a barrage of energy orbs were aimed at him, some missing, some hitting. The Yoko managed to jump up and used his tails to deflect nine of the spheres back at the opposing side.

However, something managed to cause four of these spheres explode before they could reach their targets. Small, silver missiles, to be exact. The Yoko looked up and saw the Sonic Silver once more. The Yoko then aimed multiple fireballs at the Sonic Silver. While the mysterious lady dodged most of them, she had very low endurance, and thus all it took was one fireball to hit her before her wings disappeared and she began to fall.

The Yoko could almost feel something coming from the Sonic Silver. A strong magic surge. He didn't detect it just now, which implied that the Sonic Silver was stronger than before. Ironic since she was falling to her death.

OoC: The strong magic surge is but a spell that prevents technology or magic from analysing or detecting him. It is generally used for stealth, but a strong sense of smell can still pick him up. Kotamae is naturally stealthy.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Calc
Hero
Among the rubble
Affected RPers: DVB, bronislav84, Zekshirom, Samantha Sparks, Food Guy

"What....the hell happened?" Calc asked the darkness that surronded him. He shook his head, trying to remember the last detail he had. They were walking along the streets, he laughed at Starfire for saying smarty phone, they reached a building, a fight erupted...and some of the building fell down, and crushed him, right. Calc groaned, trying to move. Nothing was broken, obviously, but the worse situation was that he was stuck under ruble. Calc cracked his neck, and started to move. His clothing was torn, as was the cloak, but his goggle were just a little scratched. "Come on, it isn't that heavy..." Calc groaned again. He pushed against the stack, and managed to move it a little. He pushed as hard as his body could allow in it's state, and it gave way. He punched through the last few blocks, and dug himself out into sunlight. "Well, this is...interesting..." he muttered. Three....things....were trapped in a plasma cage, and two heroes, Cat and Tecna, were attacking them. Smart move, attacking defenseless opponents. Ninjice, Star, and Black were fighting a nine tailed fox that shot black fire. Nostalgia is a *****. Calc grumbled, and shifted his weight out. A bumbling white mass began to form over his two arms, and calcified into two large fists, complete with chains along his arms. He chuckled a little.

"Not very original of me, but who the **** cares?" he laughed. Calc positioned his right arm, aiming at the ceiling right beneath the ninetales. It fired off suddenly, and like a rocket, punched into the surface, securing itself. Calc laughed again. Fights were always fun. "Hey puppy thing! Over here!" Calc taunted. He jumped off the ground, and began to rapidly reel himself towards the floor that his fist had secured to. He smashed through the walls and floors of the buidling, ignoring the cuts that formed on his skin. The cuts were nothing, his near indestructable skeleton kept the rest of him safe from injury. His left fist enlarged further, and gained a wicked row of barbed spikes. "From beneath!" He roared, and punched upwards once he hit the floor beneath the ninetales fox thing.

EDIT: Forgot to change the fact that the Yoko is on the roof, not on the ground. Fixed now

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice

Sonar and Eyevan were currently busy evacuating most of the group. From what Sonar could sense based on smelling the flames and feeling around, the building could likely become unsuitable for living in due to damage at certain key points.

The building wasn't going to collapse in on itself but any more damage and the the threat of it would be dangerously higher than it is already currently. Meanwhile, while they were evacuating the citizens out as quietly and stealthily as possible, the others were handling the kitsune and his gang.

Ninjice saw the Yoko repel Nine of the starbolts at the group. Ninjice countered by launching large forzen-snowflake shurikens at the starbolts. He saw that Sonic Silver had also diverted some of the shots. When he saw Sonic Silver fall down, Ninjice went to grab and pull his comrade to safety.

Out of nowhere, Ninjice saw Calc return to attack Yoko. Ninjice also launched with a blast of snow.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Renegade
Hero
Inside a mysterious web....?

...And Renegade sat up. The last thing he had thought was something concerning legs... and screaming. Hmm.... He scanned his surroundings. He appeared to be trapped in a giant web. He was stuck tight, and he was still shaky, so he couldn't rely on his powers to break him free. The only thing he could rely on was-

You're awake then. Finally! Wolf spoke within his mind.

No time for games, old friend. I need you to get us out of here.

Old Friend? since when am I-- neverind. Hey, I notice you've mastered the art of communicating with me without shouting sentences out loud to the rest of the weirded-out group. But let's skip the small-talk. Let's go.

Aaron let wolf out of his mind, and a ghostly figure grew from out of his face. It became a silver wolf figure, then morphed into a shimmering Silver Werewolf figure. He then became solid. Wolf was still within Renegade's mind, but it felt, thought, spoke, and controlled the being in front of Renegade. A home within a home, kinda. It slashed at the bonds holding Renegade in place, and he dropped to the floor. In a few moments, he had blasted his way through the walls, and was looking down at a host of buildings. The Werewolf WOlf then bounded off, and WOlf let Aaron know that he was making it help the fighters down below. He asked Wolf, 'WHat fighters?" and then he saw...

He saw what looked like the yoko, as well as a lot of smaller people attacking it. He then spotted ninjice, and decided Ninjice was his priority. He then noticed something else. A small girl was standing underneath a piece of corrugated steel, which the Yoko was about to unknowingly crush. He made up his mind. Renegade dived off of the building, and began to fall. Fast. He noticed others who stopped fighting for a moment to stop and stare. He then created green fire in the palms of his hands, and thrust them in font of him, so he looking like a flaming green comet, soaring toward the ground. At the last moment, he flew toward the yoko, and attempted to punch him with a super-strong fist of flaming, burning, churning green fire, that would really hurt the yoko.

As Aaron prepared to brace the impact, and try not to hurt himself... too much, he noticed that the girl smiled at him. And before he had his innards torn out by either the Yoko's claws, or something sharp he had accidentally hit, he saw her mouth: 'Thank You'. Ah well. He'd be alright, and at least he'd really hurt the Yoko. He just hoped Ninjice, Star, and the rest of his friends, cold end this battle quickly

Madame Mist
Villain
Shade's Palace
Affected RPers: The Butcher (me)

Mist stood out on the balcony, and watched the storm clouds brew. The Butcher stood beside her, and his lizard beside himself. Mist began to talk. "I have infected the boy. He is... for want of a better pun, 'Bugged'. The Justice league are now powerless to help. We are strong. A storm is brewing my friends... something is coming..." Garth licked his lips, tasting the air. The Butcher and Garthaplaax went inside, but Mist lingered for a moment. She pulled out a file photo she had found in Shade's private stores. Although she and Shade where sisters, evil never rests. She stared at the photo, with what once was supposedly called the 'Teen Titans'. She then stared at another picture... one of just the mechanical man she thought she had seen, the day of her... change. 'I will find you.' She whispered. 'Before this is all over, i will find you' Then, she walked inside, as the sky quaked at her prescence.

OCC: Edited

Last edited:

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Gameboy
Hero
Central District- back at renegade hq- top of eastern buildings
Affected rpers: grassmaster, bronislav84, Food Guy, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, anyone atop the roofs

"Ready... Go!" Gameboy shouts and speeds off through the streets off the once great city. As he speeds past the wreckage of several buildings he sighs, lamenting what he lost and reminding himself what his goal was: to find his little brother. While lost in thought he made it back to base without realizing it. He dropped the Fossil off at his room and sped off towards his own.

He enters his room with a small smile. The walls are lined with books of all different shapes and sizes. He grabbed an orange covered one off the shelf and sat on his bed. He cracked it open and began to read. He read through the Japanese section an then moved on to the first of the guides he picked up. He studied it just as close as he studied the old textbook.

After finishing up he exited his room and made his way to the central area. He asked a passerby where Starfire was at.

"I think she left on a mission with ninjice and several other heroes. I heard a rumor that they were fighting a giant fox over at the eastern part of the city but that can't be true, that's ridiculous."

Gameboy's eyes widend uh oh he thought and ran off grabbing the fossil again. Once again assuming sonic's powers he ran across the city towards the fight. Just out of sight he analyzed what all was happening and what he learned from reading the textbook to come up with a strategy. "Link, legend of zelda majora's mask" he said under his breath. His costume turned green and his ears grew pointed. Gameboy glanced at fossil and said: "If you have anything like a dog to transform into then that should help against the Kitsune, apparently they get scared of them" He drew a bow from his back, charged an arrow with light magic, and shot it directly at the kitsune.

Last edited:

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Name: Lifebane
Alignment: Hero

SoMa, West of the Docks

Affected RPers: bronislav84, DVB, Zeshikrom, Samantha Sparks, Delta

Lifebane watched as the others charged in, attacking what appeared to be a fox. He wanted to say that this was really strange, but honestly considering who he had met since becoming a Renegade, it really wasn't that strange. He hung back, keeping an eye out to make sure he was ready to heal anyone who may have been hurt. It really was the one bad side of being a healer, Lifebane wasn't exactly the best at actually fighting, sure he did have the ability to sap energy but that required him actually being up close to his target, and it didn't seem like that great of an idea to get too close.

The healer watched as Ninjice caught the falling woman, and as Calc and Renegade had joined the fight. This battle was definitely starting to heat up! Lifebane let out a stifled grunt as the familiar burning began to grow within his hands. He needed to make sure that he was ready to start healing when the injuries inevitably started coming in.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I'm writing this in a semi-omnipotent way, like I know what both Shade and Star/Blackie/etc are thinking even while narrating Shade's part.

I'm trying to keep her in character, but Neo has a flair for writing her that I think I honestly lack.

I've made some touch ups and edits, so if you've already read it before, you should still read it again. It's not really the same post since now it takes place after Food's post. And IT COUNTS, so you can and should react now to what just happened to all of you.

Starfire
Hero
SoMa, West of the Docks
Affected RPers: DVB, Food Guy, Samantha Sparks and Zekshirom, probably anybody else who showed up recently

Well at least we mostly hit him. Mostly. Some of the Starbolts got bounced back but then destroyed, and the building we were fighting on was in pretty bad shape. It would probably come down soon even though we saved it from fully burning down.

Everybody was throwing attacks at the fox thing-guy when I suddenly saw the giant purple bubble in the distance. I was high up and it was easy to spot from here in the air. Was it actually moving towards us?

Shade
Villain
Market Street, Haight -> Absolute northern SoMa rooftop by the Docks
Affected RPers: Basically everybody still active

Shade was sitting on a bench after having let loose the giant robots, with bodies everywhere and unrecognizable. Charred or crushed remains. "I spotted those goody goodys if y'all are interested, Mistress Shade." Billy Numerous or one of his clones piped up out of nowhere. Never could tell with that guy.

"And why don't you handle them with your numbers?" Shade was too bored at the moment to move.

"Well, I reckon I could, ma'am, but I would rather continue looting the city." Like he hasn't stolen enough over the years? Where does he keep it all?

With a sigh, Shade got up. "So where are they?"

"Just continue down the street all the way to the waterfront and you rightly can't miss them from the sound of explosions. Tooddles." He ran off to do more looting, waving godbye.

Oooh, there's fighting going on? Sounds like fun. Time to play! She air pulled Slade away from terrorizing some civilians that hadn't yet kicked the bucket and turned him into a bunny again, placing him on her right shoulder.

"Yes, I heard. But do I have to come?" He asked in his droll voice that didn't change no matter what he looked like.

"Come with me and maybe I'll turn you into your regular form for a bit." Shade said with a devious smile. As if he had a choice.

The two continued down the street at high speed flight, Shade turning everything and everybody into various deserts again. The effect would wear off in a bit of time. Ah, they were here. A dilapidated building, with what looked like a whole bunch of heroes attacking four bad guys. The Yoko and his minions, who were working on getting themselves out of being stuck in place.

An unaffiliated villain? Billy had dragged her away from terrorizing civies to 'help' a villain who wasn't even working for her? And then she was spotted by them as she approached closer. There was a whoosh of energy as each person in that fight, all the buildings, and all the residents of the area came under her power. Fun. Time to make an entrance. That would most likely make them stop what they were doing.

A catwalk appeared at ground level in front of the building, complete with an audience on either side. Music, disembodied lights pointed at the stage, and an announcer's podium with Slade the bunny holding a miniature microphone small enough for his paws. This would likely make the people fighting stop for a while, as the whole thing floated up the five stories to the top and became on the same level as the rooftop.

The voice behind the curtain was boosted by something and could be heard for blocks around, but there were no speakers anywhere. "Introduce me." This was meant as a whisper, but could be heard anyway.

He covered the microphone and spoke toward the curtain. "And if I refuse?"

"Then no regular form for you." Came the 'whisper' from behind the curtain.

With a heavy sigh, Slade spoke into the microphone in the most enthusiastic voice he could muster. "Presenting the Mistress of Malice, the Queen of Pain, the one who dictates everybody's fates, the ruler of Dark City, and the future ruler of the entire world........." The curtain lifted to reveal Shade in her jester hat and makeup, but wearing a tight-fitting white ballgown that revealed almost the entirety of her beasts while also showing extreme cleavage, and 5 inch heeled shoes. She walked elegantly down the catwalk with the audience cheering, whooping, clapping, and some literally foaming at the mouth. The disembodied lights followed her as she walked. Catwalk rock music played and it was almost a happy atmosphere. She reached the end of the catwalk and stepped onto the rooftop proper, then bowed once.

"SHAAAAAAAAAAAADE!" Slade's booming voice yelled her name as the disembodied speakers announced it for all to hear. He jumped off the podium onto the catwalk, scampered the length of it, then jumped onto the roof as well. Shade looked at him and transformed him into the form he had not been seen in for years. Black and some orange with his one-eyed orange mask, with the left eye visible. He stood and crossed his arms all smug-like. The ballgown she was wearing was replaced by her usual outfit, and the catwalk with audience vanished into thin air. The pair walked up to the people fighting. Shade knew who everybody was immediately. The sisters and the fairy landed on the roof in front of them as if to block their way.

Shade bent the air molecules around the building so that everybody in that general area could hear and be heard to everybody else. Even those on ground level could speak and be heard on the roof, and the other way around. Everybody's conversations would carry while she was there.

Tecna took this opportunity to set up her phone on a tripod to record and scan the newcomers, as well as everybody who hadn't yet been scanned. Shade looked at it and left it alone. So somebody would make a home movie of her. Big deal.

"I knew I recognized that voice. Slade!" Yelled Starfire in absolute anger, flying at him to attack, her arms and eyes glowing with green energy. Something stopped her in midair, as if it was an invisible wall, and she bounced off it with a spring sound effect, stunned for a second.

"Calm yourself girlie. We're here to talk for now." Said Shade sweetly with a wide smile.

Tecna picked up Starfire and stood her up, while Star shook off the surprise of a wall appearing in her way. "Alright, what do you want to talk about? I assume you are the 'big bad' around here?"

"Yes, that's me." Answered Shade with a childish giggle while Slade rolled his eyes at his boss. "I'm simply here to ask you to stop this foolishness and submit to my rule." She pointed to the Yoko with the right hand and his minions with the left hand. "All of you, including you Yoko."

"I assume or else? Or else what?" Blackfire leered at Shade with about as much anger as her sister.

"I'm glad you asked." She turned her back in disgust. "You're all bugs to me, lambs to the slaughter, mine to do with as I please. You are simply no threat to me." While she said this, everybody in the vicinity (Heroes, villains, and civies) was stopped in place and turned into various insects, then into baby lambs each with a gleaming disembodied butcher's knife hanging over each of them ready to slice into their new bodies. The Yoko's minions were still conveniently trapped, but the light zigzagging the roof in that area showed noticeable wear and tear from all their struggling. It would not last long. She turned toward everybody again with a grin, just in time to see Starfire and Blackfire each destroy the butcher's knives hanging over the heroes and their own heads with their Starbolts. Of course they had no idea Shade was playing.

"You two. I can't affect you. Why?" Shade was stunned, furious on the inside but refusing to show it. If she wasn't wearing makeup that didn't run, everybody would see she had turned beet red in anger, frustration, and embarrassment. She did however stomp her foot into the floor/roof to create a hole in it to the fifth floor. Perplexed, she turned everybody else back into their normal forms, but of course everybody had heard what happened and everybody on the roof had seen it as well. Shade's polymorph powers had no effect on the sisters. Tecna took this opportunity to reinforce the Laser Cage with a new one before the old one got broken.

"Heck if I know." Said Blackfire with a wide grin, ideas forming in her head already. "But this is certainly interesting. Tamaranians are not affected by your powers. But I also have no idea why."

"The only reason her powers cannot affect us is because they have to be Diamite based, which means she is one of us. Don't you remember sister? If a Tamaranian consumes one miliclom of Diamite, they become able to change reality in small ways." Concluded Starfire, happy with herself for figuring it out.

"So this chick must have eaten a megaclom or more of the stuff? Her powers are way more than 'small' as you can see. She's nearly unbeatable." Concluded Blackfire. "Although she seems to have grasped the language much better than you sister. Kind of like I did. You're unable to use contractions."

"Bravo. You've figured me out." She didn't move her hands at all, but a loud clapping could be heard coming from all directions, then it suddenly stopped. "One correction though: Not nearly. Completely. As I originally said, you're no threat to me. The fact that I can't affect you is of no consequence. I can shapeshift into whatever I want and summon anything I want. To say nobody can affect me is an understatement." Said Shade with another childish giggle, asserting her supremacy. To say she underestimated the heroes creativeness was an understatement.

"And this is why I'm with her. To be on the winning side, and to be fully alive again instead of only partly." Added Slade, not moving from his crossed-arms pose. "But seriously though, she abuses me a lot. I tolerate it because I need her, but man." His voice at this point in time was solemn and sad, almost as if he was pleading for help. He quickly regained his composure when Shade gave him a glare.

"And don't you forget it or I won't revive you from your pitiful half alive existence again." Said Shade to him, actually making him shiver noticeably. Slade was definitely afraid of her. Slade afraid. The Titans had never seen that before.

"So you see, you don't have much of a choice in the matter. You're all alive because I allow it for now. I know your names because Billy has been keeping many of his eyes on you. You will exist for as long as I continue to not see you as a threat. As soon as you step out of line, I will smite all of you, including you two." She pointed to the sisters. "And you four." She pointed to the Yoko and his minions. "The mighty Yoko, trapped in an urn for how many years prior? Unaffiliated villains are just as bad as heroes. Either you'll eventually join me, or you'll at some point cease to exist when I see you as a threat." Shade giggled like a child a third time, turning away to leave the way she came but spoke again. "The next time we meet, bring your A-Game or don't bother me. Because I may not be so merciful."

"That's Shade for you. Always the giver." Commented Slade with an eye roll, also turning to leave.

"Oh, and while I'm in the spirit of giving, here." There was a purple glow around The Yoko and his minions, then it was gone. "I've healed you and made you more powerful temporarily. Maybe that will convince you to join me." She said, still walking away slowly toward the edge with Slade following.

(OOC Note: Shade has just completely healed Yoko and his minions, and boosted the power of all four by 1.2x. This will expire in 2 of your posts, Sam. As in your third post all the damage they incurred previously will return and their power level will return to what it was. Normally she powers up by 1.5x or 2x and all of her effects last 5 posts, but Yoko doesn't work for her so she wasn't that generous. Enjoy)

Last edited:

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Renegade
Hero
SoMA
Affected RPers: Everybody in the area

Renegade stood tall and proud, in his fluffy form, whilst the lesser bunnies around him quivered. He overheard what Star and her demonic sister had said to that 'Shade' person. Hmm... Star's species weren't affected by that monsters powers. He mustered all his strenght, and... changed his blood type to that of a tamaranian. Now, he needed to help his friends... and his friend's sister. But he couldn't do this alone. SUddenly, he saw movement in the shadows. THe Werewolf! WOLF! He nodded, and together they slunk toward the stage. Renegade poised in attack position, ready to strike Slade and Shade, whilst Wolf waited for Renegade's signal to attack and distract the Yoko and Minions. But Renegade held back for a moment. He wanted to see what was gonna happen, before all hell broke lose... Watch... and wait

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
The Fossil
Hero
Hero base en route to West of Docks
Affected Players: Bronislav, Neo, Samantha Sparks, and others in the area

Gameboy ran him back to base, and then dissapered as quickly as he arrived. Fossil made his way to where Starfire usually was, but she was no where to be found. He talked to a gaurd who said she and several other heros were near the docks. Fossil almost hit himself.

"I was just there!" he exclaimed. Not waiting for the gaurd's reply, he made his way through the sewers. He assumed the form of meganuera, a dragonfly with a three foot wingspan. Changing back to human just long enough to push of the manhole, then resumed the giant dragonfly and flew towards the Heros location. Meganuera wasn't just big, it was fast. With no help, it could achieve a speed of 129mph. He zoomed through the town, until he almost ran into the giant purple wall that was Shades aura.

With sudden speed only an insect can achieve, Fossil stopped just before the wall of aura. He changed back to human, to get a better look at it, and noticed he could see through it somewhat. Far away, deeper inside the sphere, he could just make out the scenes of a fight.

Changing to the Haasts eagle, a giant bird of prey with a 15 foot wingspan and excellent vision. He flew abaove the rooftops, gaining altitude until he was directly above the fight, still outside the purple sphere.

With telescopic vision, he watched as Shade, accompanied by the infamous Slade, introduce herself and display her powers. And man, did she have power. She changed many heros into insects, then lambs, and seemed to alter the very air around her. Except for Starfire and another, wait Blackfire? What was she doing here? Fossil had missed quite a bit.

He could only hear bits and peices. Eagle hearing was good, but not that good. It seemed like she was the source of all this chaos, this Shade. Blackfire appeared to be on the good side, and Slade seemed to be Shade's lackey.

Now, it seemed like Shade was going to let them all go. Fossil considered his options. He was unknown to Shade, if he struck now he might be able to end this. Pulling back his wings, he began to dive. A bird of prey diving is a deadly thing, especially when its the size of a man. He passed into Shades aura and began to gain speed at a terrifying rate. He reached his terminal velocity, close to 100 mph, streaking towards his unsuspecting target.

That target being Shades throught.

Haasts Eagle: http://www.sciencephoto.com/image/77912/530wm/C0013500-Haast_s_eagle,_artwork-SPL.jpg
Meganuera: http://mepillasenbragas.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/meganeura.jpg

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice

Ninjice felt his body shiver. His chi got chills as he realized they were within the confines of the bubble. Sonar and Eyevan got everyone out and Diego convinced them to get moving. He then turned to see the source of the voice of Slade.

With a heavy sigh, Slade spoke into the microphone in the most enthusiastic voice he could muster. "Presenting the Mistress of Malice, the Queen of Pain, the one who dictates everybody's fates, the ruler of Dark City, and the future ruler of the entire world........."

Oh please, there were several criminals much more threatening... Ninjice thought to himself.

Ninjice saw the admittingly attractive, but all powerful and psychotic girl come over.

Shade bent the air molecules around the building so that everybody in that general area could hear and be heard to everybody else. Even those on ground level could speak and be heard on the roof, and the other way around. Everybody's conversations would carry while she was there.

Tecna took this opportunity to set up her phone on a tripod to record and scan the newcomers, as well as everybody who hadn't yet been scanned. Shade looked at it and left it alone. So somebody would make a home movie of her. Big deal.

"I knew I recognized that voice. Slade!" Yelled Starfire in absolute anger, flying at him to attack, her arms and eyes glowing with green energy. Something stopped her in midair, as if it was an invisible wall, and she bounced off it with a spring sound effect, stunned for a second.

"Calm yourself girlie. We're here to talk for now." Said Shade sweetly with a wide smile.

Tecna picked up Starfire and stood her up, while Star shook off the surprise of a wall appearing in her way. "Alright, what do you want to talk about? I assume you are the 'big bad' around here?"

"Yes, that's me." Answered Shade with a childish giggle while Slade rolled his eyes at his boss. "I'm simply here to ask you to stop this foolishness and submit to my rule." She pointed to the Yoko with the right hand and his minions with the left hand. "All of you, including you Yoko."

"I assume or else? Or else what?" Blackfire leered at Shade with about as much anger as her sister.

"I'm glad you asked." She turned her back in disgust. "You're all bugs to me, lambs to the slaughter, mine to do with as I please. You are simply no threat to me." While she said this, everybody in the vicinity (Heroes, villains, and civies) was stopped in place and turned into various insects, then into baby lambs each with a gleaming disembodied butcher's knife hanging over each of them ready to slice into their new bodies.

Ninjice was about to before he found himself as a killer bee. However, that was not the interesting part. Being turned from that and then into a lamb seem to began warping his mind.

'What is...'

'...GoInG oN?!

Diego and DX were dragged into a psionic malestrom. The qualities were beaten and churned as something or rather someone new arose. A new and odd Diego.

Starfire and Blackfire each destroy the butcher's knives hanging over the heroes and their own heads with their Starbolts. Of course they had no idea Shade was playing.

"You two. I can't affect you. Why?" Shade was stunned, furious on the inside but refusing to show it.

Perplexed, she turned everybody else back into their normal forms, but of course everybody had heard what happened and everybody on the roof had seen it as well. Shade's polymorph powers had no effect on the sisters. Tecna took this opportunity to reinforce the Laser Cage with a new one before the old one got broken.

When Ninjice was returned to normal, he looked different. His brown eyes were now a sharp piercing gold. His black hair had a streak of white in it and he stood different. His ninja outfit was now a blend of black of white. His ice changed from white to a darker gray.

"Heck if I know." Said Blackfire with a wide grin, ideas forming in her head already. "But this is certainly interesting. Tamaranians are not affected by your powers. But I also have no idea why."

"The only reason her powers cannot affect us is because they have to be Diamite based, which means she is one of us. Don't you remember sister? If a Tamaranian consumes one miliclom of Diamite, they become able to change reality in small ways." Concluded Starfire, happy with herself for figuring it out.

"So this chick must have eaten a megaclom or more of the stuff? Her powers are way more than 'small' as you can see. She's nearly unbeatable." Concluded Blackfire. "Although she seems to have grasped the language much better than you sister. Kind of like I did. You're unable to use contractions."

"Bravo. You've figured me out." She didn't move her hands at all, but a loud clapping could be heard coming from all directions, then it suddenly stopped. "One correction though: Not nearly. Completely. As I originally said, you're no threat to me. The fact that I can't affect you is of no consequence. I can shapeshift into whatever I want and summon anything I want. To say nobody can affect me is an understatement." Said Shade with another childish giggle, asserting her supremacy. To say she underestimated the heroes creativeness was an understatement.

Ninjice rolled his eyes as his mind began thinking of many plans to beat the psychotic alien witch.

"And this is why I'm with her. To be on the winning side, and to be fully alive again instead of only partly." Added Slade, not moving from his crossed-arms pose. "But seriously though, she abuses me a lot. I tolerate it because I need her, but man." His voice at this point in time was solemn and sad, almost as if he was pleading for help. He quickly regained his composure when Shade gave him a glare.

"And don't you forget it or I won't revive you from your pitiful half alive existence again." Said Shade to him, actually making him shiver noticeably. Slade was definitely afraid of her. Slade afraid. The Titans had never seen that before.

Ninjice looked to her and Slade with a glare. He was not going down.

"So you see, you don't have much of a choice in the matter. You're all alive because I allow it for now. I know your names because Billy has been keeping many of his eyes on you. You will exist for as long as I continue to not see you as a threat. As soon as you step out of line, I will smite all of you, including you two." She pointed to the sisters. "And you four." She pointed to the Yoko and his minions.

"The mighty Yoko, trapped in an urn for how many years prior? Unaffiliated villains are just as bad as heroes. Either you'll eventually join me, or you'll at some point cease to exist when I see you as a threat." Shade giggled like a child a third time, turning away to leave the way she came but spoke again. "The next time we meet, bring your A-Game or don't bother me. Because I may not be so merciful."

"That's Shade for you. Always the giver." Commented Slade with an eye roll, also turning to leave.

"Oh, and while I'm in the spirit of giving, here." There was a purple glow around The Yoko and his minions, then it was gone. "I've healed you and made you more powerful temporarily. Maybe that will convince you to join me." She said, still walking away slowly toward the edge with Slade following.

Ninjice glared before he summoned massive shruikens of ice and flung them at Yoko and his minions.

"Oh, by the way..." Ninjice said, walking to Blackfire. His voice was... different. Flirty, almost.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her for an brief kiss, much like the one she gave him. When he let go, he gave a devilish grin. "For saving me," he said before facing Yoko.