• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect (RP Thread) [T]

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Raven
Hero
Town Hall Battle
Affected players: Ninjice, Bronislav,

Following Starfire's advice, Raven went with Ninjice, Blackfire, and Cat to attempt to close another portal. But first, they had to get there, and many lava demons were in their way. Cat began by slashing the demons into ribbons, which proved very effective. Blackfire and Raven followed suit by blasting at any who strayed from the main group.

By flying above them, Raven and Blackfire quickly passed over the demons, and approached the next portal. "Cover me, I'll close the portal" Raven said, still not completly trusting Starfire's sister. Without a word, Blackfre began to unleash hellfire upon the demons.

Concentrating as best she could, Raven forced her powers on the portal with all her might. "Azarath Me-" she was cut off as the portal unexpectedly closed, leaving a demon sliced in half as it was coming through.

"What?" she said in confusion. Wasting no time, she called to Blackfire and the two left to cover another portal.

Fossil
Hero
Town Hall Battle
Affected Players: VampirateMace, Bronislav, DVB, etc...

Fighting next to Bloodbath and ControlFreak, Fossil made quick work of the converging lava demons. His fasolasuchus form was large, armoured, and relativley fast compared to the low-level demons. He had to watch out for Bloodbath though. She was slashing so furiously that Fossil had to be carefull to avoid being cut by her blades. After crushing the last lava demon in their imediate vicinity in his jaws, he changed back to human form to assess his situation.

Looking to Bloodbath, he tried to get her attention. "Hey, lady, you alright?" She seemed to be in a bit of a rage, and really pissed off. Fossil had no idea if he could take her if she turned on him, but he knew that he couldn't fight both her and the lava demons at the same time. ControlFreak tried to offer some information, but most of it went way over Fossil's head. "Watson is a little angry right now. I wouldn't mess with her, she's angrier than me after seeing Star Trek; Into Darkness".

Fossil looked around. Lava demons were falling in numbers, but some were still going through portals. Some were meandering towards them, but what caught Fossil's eye was that lava demons were literally crawling up the walls of town hall. Looking back to his current allies, ControlFreak and Bloodbath, he said "We need to take back the town hall. I can't do it on my own, we're outnumbered and I don't know the layout. Will you two back me up?" He had no idea how they would respond, especially because he was asking them for help. But he knew this was the right idea.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bloodbath
Villain
City Hall, Alongside City Hall
Affected Players: Grassmaster411, Bron, Etc…

Her rage had long subsided, Bloodbath only felt one thing now, a blind desire. A desire to see the blood of all these demon things on the outside of their bodies. Heroes and other villains scurried around her with little more significance then ants. Notable among them, as far as these meager things could be notable, was the chubby ego who kept close to her and was constantly referring to her as Watson, as well as the two heroes which insisted on making noises at her with their mouths, insignificant noises that Bloodbath. Her oversized companion however, seemed to feel the need to made noises back.

Bloodbath commanded the pool, mostly now demon blood, to come up in a spike under an oncoming lava demon, causing it to explode. Her companion uttered something about “Flambo” as the demon reconstituted itself. Bloodbath wrenched her hand around and into a fist as the blood pool swirled up around the demon cutting off oxygen and smothering it. A lifeless pumice statue was left in it’s place, as the blood oozed away.

She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked back, an unquenchable fire in her eyes, into Control Freak’s timid gaze. But there was some new bravery in them too, he was making those sounds at her, “I think we should go with Dr Oliver, we’ve got to stop the creatures that are getting inside! I know the Elements of Harmony aren’t really your thing, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, and all.”

Bloodbath didn’t really follow, but she saw him pointing towards the villain’s base, and the demons crawling up it’s walls. Bloodbath nodded, new objective, kill the demons inside. She used the blood to form a creepy looking ladder up to a hole in the wall, apparently caused by a combination of acid and fire. It was for her companion really, she could turn into an owl, and she knew dino boy could fly as well. Feathers were already sprouting out of Bloodbath's arms.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Starfire
Hero
City Hall Demon invasion, Civic Center-Tenderloin
Affected RPers: DVB, Grass, Vampire

On a nearby block, I noticed Raven closing the portal with my sister helping her. Very good. But my plea to the villains was mostly ignored. This made me sad for a bit until I realized what they were talking about. I had missed the lava demons climbing up the building entirely, and some were even getting inside. "I will assist. This place must not be lost to demon control. There is no telling what will happen." I spoke to the others as I flew off, reminding myself of Nightwing's awakening and drawing joy from that.

With the two nearby portals closed, there were less demons around City Hall. Unfortunately the rest of the city was not so lucky. My wrist com showed me that there were still portals to the northwest, west, and southwest. The orange dots created on the Map by Lektra's Stalker Spheres were converging on City Hall, and would be here eventually from the more distant portals.

I floated in the air attacking nearby leftover demons near the ground with my free hand, then flew off and started to attack demons climbing/jumping up the building. I realized that the fat demons (Sloth) had been eating the rock of the structure, not just destroying it. Seeing me, a bunch of them jumped on me, the lava demons covering me in their warmth and weighing me down. I started to go down from the weight, just as one of the fat demons bit down on the left shoulder of my armor then yelped in pain. Failing that, he tried to squeeze my waist while the other demons pulled me down by the legs. "I am sorry to disappoint you, but I am stronger than I look!" I yelled as I grabbed the fat demon off my back and crushed it's head, killing it. More of them jumped on me and I could not keep airborne anymore. I gathered Starbolt energy and let loose a green explosion around me, destroying the demons and narrowly avoiding a crash landing.

There were about five fat demons around the dome shaped roof of the building now, secreting acid and fire to make holes in the building. They were still eating the rock. I had no idea how many had gotten inside, but at least there were less of them outside. I flew over and blasted the five left over to grab their attention, then proceeded to destroy them with larger Starbolt blasts. That was that then.

Unfortunately a bunch of mixed lava and fat demons had most likely gotten into the building. I flew in behind the others, keeping an eye on orange dots which would be here soon. Meanwhile Golem was erecting more cover for the soldiers.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Raven
Hero
Town Hall Battle
Affected Players: DVB, VampirateMace, Bronislav, etc

Raven and Blackfire continued to fly around and close portals. They were making good progress, and Raven had actually managed to close another 5 portals. Two had shut quickly, like the one from earlier. The other three, however, took great effort for Raven to close, and while she hadn't passed out, she had been left exhausted after each attempt.

Now, however, they had come across a portal that simply refused to be closed. She tried multiple times, used multile spell's and methods, yet nothing seemed to work. Blackfire was getting impatient, having to hold back the demons on her own while Raven tried to shut the portal.

"Can you work any slower, emo? I'm not getting the workout I expected" she called out while blasting off the head of another demon.

Ignoring her comment, Raven concentrated until she finally closed off the portal. "Lets move, we only have 2 more to go" she said, still recovering from exhaustion.

Fossil
Hero
Inside Town Hall
Affected Players: VampirateMace, Bronislav, etc

Fossil watched as Control Freak tried to calm down the pale, blood-bending villaness from her rage. After some weird, pop-culture talk, he seemed to convince her to help him and Fossil take back the Town Hall. However, something didn't sound right to Fossil. Control Freak called him by the name "Dr. Oliver".

Fossil ran through his alibi's and false identities that he had used in the past. Had these villans somehow tracked him down one of his old indentities to him? He was greatly concerned, but the job at hand needed to be completed before any questioning.

Starfire flew above them, giving them cover and getting the fat (sloth demons) ones away from the holes in the wall. Bloodbath created a ladder out of what Fossil guessed was dried demon blood for Controlfreak to climb up She then seemed to transform into a bird, likely some kind of owl. Following her lead, Fossil also began sprouting feathers, going to his best avian form. Shrinking to just over 3 feet tall and 40 pounds. Fossil became the Haasts Eagle, a bird of prey known for killed giant moa's and even humans.

Flying up to the hole in the Town hall that Bloodbath had connected a ladder to, he prepared to dive into it when another demon leaped out of it, trying to drag him down with its weight. Luckily, Fossil caught the demon in his huge talons, swung it around in the air, and flung it into the ground. It likely survived, but Fossil had no time to check. Diving into the dark hole, his eyes took a awhile to adapt to the dark conditions. However, he could see the faint glows of dozens, if not hundreds of lava demons patrolling around the inside. Many turned to look at the sound of flapping wings as Fossil landed inside Town Hall.

"This might take a while" Fossil thought, seeing that they were vastly outnumbered. "Time for the big guns".

Almost instantly, Fossils body greatly expanded. He imediatly took up the majority of the room. From his tail, back, and shoulders grew massive spikes, as large as car tires. His head remained somewhat small, but the rest of his body was simply huge. Elephant-like legs, massive hindquarters, and a tail over ten feet long. In total, Fossil was now 34 feet long and weighed in at 6 tons. He was the largest stegosaurid ever to live. Dacentrurus.

Charging into the fray, Fossil swung his tail like a madman, impaling and slashing at the numerous demons. Any that got to close to his head were gored by massive shoulder spikes. Even with his porqupine like body, Fossil knew this form wouldn't last long. Once the demons figured out that ranged attacks would be his weakness, he would need more speed. But for now, the element of surprise was serving him well.

Haasts Eagle: http://www.prehistoric-wildlife.com/images/species/h/haast's-eagle-and-eyles-harrier-size.jpg
Dacentrurus: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/136/1/9/dacentrurus_by_sharkeytrike-d4zyggz.jpg

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice
Hero/Head of Espionage
Town Hall Battle
Affected RPers: bronislav, Grassmaster411

Ninjice had been going alongside Blackfire and Raven to ensure that Raven was able to close the portals. Some had closed too easily for the ice ninja's liking and wondered if Trigon was toying with them. Nevertheless, it was helpful because it allowed Raven to conserve the energy she needed to close the others. However, the one she was currently trying to close was refusing to.

"Raven, let me try something," Ninjice said as he faced the portal and slipped off the massive scroll that was on his back.

Ninjice unlocked the capsule and laid the scroll down. The various Chinese letters and such began glowing as the center-piece, a large and very complicated bagua. The portal began to shrink slowly and fade away, like unraveling the thread of a sweater until the portal had shrunken. The portal appeared as nothing more but a symbol meaning portal in the centers. The scroll sealed itself inside the capsule, never to be opened again.

Ninjice then collasped onto his knees, breathing deeply. Ninjice was no sealer. It required tons of studying and practice, along with deep and timely bouts of meditation to grow the amount of chi needed. The scroll was especially made for him and for emergancies. It still took a massive amount of chi.

"Come on, let's head inside," Ninjice said as they went in. However, the sight inside was a surprise...

Nightwing
Hero/Leader of Teen Titans
City Hall
Affected RPers: bronislav

Nightwing had converged and finished off the remaining demons inside. He spent a bit more time outside, placing trackers and sensors across the city to ensure they will be able to track whatever is needed. He ended up bursting through a window and threw two more exploding birdarangs the remaining demons. He smiled as he removed his helmet and stood up.

Right in front of him was the closest person to him, his beloved wife.

Starfire.

Right before anything else could be said, a large roar was heard along with a familiar sound was heard. The remnants of the demons were destroyed when a large green Ankylosaurus smashed whatever was in its way and a blast of blur-colored sonic energy tore through the remainign forces. The duo entered inside.

It was Cyborg and Beast Boy.

Cyborg remained unchanged, but his armor was bulkier and more offensive looking, especially the arm cannon.

Beast Boy was now a fully developed man, having a more muscular frame along with some stubble.

Both still had the charm to them as they did years ago.

At this time, Raven, Ninjice and Blackfire entered.

The area was in silence.

After many long years, the original Titans were reunited at last.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Gizmo
Villain
City Hall, Lowest Sub-Basement
Affected RPers: Meh…

The boredom was excruciating, what did that cyber zombie need with a bunch of worm eaten books anyways? Gizmo picked one up. He couldn’t read the title, so he tossed it aside, “crap!” He picked up another, The Modern Hypnotist, “Junk!” And another, Crime and Profit, “Borrrrinnggg!”

He de-shelved a row of books. CRASH! It gave him an idea. He scooped up several books and stacked them. Then he made another stack. And another.

Brother Blood
Villain
City Hall, Elevator
Affected Players: unknown

Brother Blood blasted the lava demon with a laser cannon. It’s regeneration time gave him an opening to focus his psychic powers and propel himself out the hole in the roof of the elevator, up to the point where the creature had melted it’s way into the elevator shaft.

Panting, he stood on the precipice of the abyss, the effort had really taken a toll on his few human parts. He usually didn’t levitate more than a couple inches into the air… Well, no one was using that elevator anymore. He sidetracked to the stairs and charged the rest of the way up to the roof.

Bursting out the door and onto the roof, he found the sleeping form of the dragon Malchoir, as well as his waiting minions. Brother Blood spoke authoritatively, “MALCHIOR! Get up, we have a problem. A real problem!”

The dragon, thus jerked awake, turned it’s head and blew a plume of smoke around the puny mortal.

Bloodbath
Villain
Affected Players: Grassmaster411, Bron, Etc…

Bloodbath flapped her light brown wings and rose circling up to the hole in the wall.

With a great sigh, Control Freak seized a rung of the ladder and hoisted himself up onto it. He wore an expressing that surly indicated he wasn’t in shape enough to feel up to the task. Bloodbath however took no notice, as she was closing her wings and reaching out her feet in preparation to land. She clawed lightly the rough edge of the hole, then jumping off, reformed into herself.

Ahead of her the hero transformed into some huge spiked reptile and charged into the demons impaling them and knocking pretty much everything else over (I know you didn’t say that Grass, but he’s a big critter, and probably can’t even turn around in there either).

Bloodbath looked back down the ladder, Control Freak wasn’t even half-way up, but he gave her a thumbs up to emphasize that he was still alive. She couldn’t used the ladder blood right now, she’d have to start fresh with what came from the wounds the hero was causing. She lowered a hand and concentrated, pulling the fresh blood towards her.

She formed a pair of 4 inch knuckle claws and slashed at an approaching demon.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Combining the storylines here, people. This post will be a bit short. City Hall looks like a taller Congress building. Everybody is in the same room of City Hall right now. Under the dome. The group that went through a hole in the side of the building ended up under the dome. The Titans that DVB just brought in behind his group and Raven walked in through the front door. Brother Blood is on the roof of the non domed portion. Going to time Bloodbath attacking demons before the Titans show up. Any questions? Please VM me)

Starfire
Hero
Affected RPers: DVB, Grass, Vampire

When we entered in, Fossil killed most of the mixed demons, I helped a bit, the lady who seemed to control blood killed a couple, then suddenly Nightwing showed up and blew up another group closing in. I was about to take a breather when Cyborg and Beasboy showed up. Who should I hug first? Seeing them all brought me such great joy that I actually got red in the face momentarily, as well as floating up so high that I hit my head on the ceiling and floated back down. "Oww." I said as I floated back down, rubbing my head.

"My friends!" I said, floating over to each of them in turn.

Beastboy first. I hugged him, hoping to not break any bones. "Beastboy you actually grew up! I missed you so much! Can I call you Animal Man now?" I asked him, hugging him again as I moved over to Cyborg. "It's alright, Star. We can tell you after the reunion is done." Said Beastboy as he smiled at me.

I hugged Cyborg too, trying not to break anything. "Cyborg you have made some upgrades? But where did you get them in such a damaged city?" I let go and floated back. "And where have the two of you been all this time?" I asked them while slowly moving over to Nightwing, who I had also not seen for eight years.

"There's a lot to tell, but for now, let me just say this. AW YEA, THE TITANS ARE BACK TOGETHER! BOOYAH!" Cyborg did the booyah as I remembered it.

Finally moving to Nightwing, I had to express my feelings of joy. "My love, my husband! I have not seen you in so many years! Is this how you do the kissing of the French?" I grabbed him tightly and started to do the kissing of the French, trying to stick my tongue in his mouth while kissing.

While that was going on, Cat walked in through the front door behind the Titans. I could see him since I was facing in that direction during the long kiss. The shaggy man didn't talk much, but this time he did. "Did you guys intentionally leave me back there after closing some portals? That's not very nice you know. I could have been ripped apart by demons, even with my ability to quickly heal." He looked around at what was going on. "So the old Titans are back together, and the Renegades can become Titans. That's good, right? But what happens now? According to my count, there should be two more portals left before we can put this business behind us." He finished as he cleaned himself and coughed up a hairball like a regular feline.

(Back to DVB to make with explanations)

Last edited:

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Gameboy
Hero
Jump Bay Cavern- City Hall
Affected RPers: dvb, grass, vampire, bron

Gameboy hacked and slashed, he dodged and rolled, he fought like he had been for lifetimes, which he kind of had with all of Link's different reincarnations. However he barely made and progress as the demons were still coming. And worse: he was getting tired, video game characters might not always get tired but he was still human. His tiredness led to some sloppiness. He started getting lots of burns all over and his lips were cracking but the only serious injury was a shallow cut along his leg he got from a demon throwing a stalagmite at him.

I've got to get 'em all at once. he thought to himself. He punched the ground and yelled: "Din's Fire!" A dome of flames appeared around him and started to expand. The fire didn't not hurt the lava demons but they were pushed back against the walls by the force. Gameboy drew a brightly colored two-handed sword that was about twice as long as the Master sword he was using. He concentrated hard on the blade and it began to glow. The glow was blue, then it turned orangish-yellow.

The demons recovered and were charging at him all at once with no thought as to why he hadn't kept attacking. They surged toward him but just as they were about to reach him he spun around with the Great Fairy Sword. A blast of energy emitted from the sword in a huge circle dispelling all the demons in the room. Gameboy sat down hard, panting heavily. After a few seconds of rest he got up and put the Zora's mask and bunny hood back on. He dove back into the water and observed the situation outside. The resistance troops were holding their own but the demons kept coming from the portal. They would be overrun eventually. There was no place nearby he could get off a light arrow to hit the portal that wasn't swarmed with demons.

"Oh God..." He said to himself in a watery voice. "Why do I have to come up with these plans?" He shot off in the direction completely opposite of the portal and after a minute he turned back around and swam back towards in at max speed. I will only have seconds. Before he reached his previous location he swerved, up. He shot out of the water like a cannon and he was sent through the air above the portal. He took off that mask as fast as he could and fired a light arrow at the portal. He didn't see if it because his moment had brought him back to the shore. Hard. He brought out his shield to keep his skin from tearing off with the skid but when he landed there was still an audible crack. He bit his lip to keep from yelling in pain like he was trained but it was clear his arm had broken.

His clothes returned to normal but he grabbed a bottle of red potion first, it wouldn't heal his broken arm but it would dull a lot of the pain and get rid of his minor injuries. He sipped the cherry medicine flavored drink and slowly walked to see if his arrow hit its mark. The soldiers were cheering as they fought and the number of demons was decreasing so he could tell that he succeeded. He breathed a sigh of relief and slowly made his way to City Hall.

He entered City Hall and saw the original Titans were all present and with a pained smile introduced himself to Nightwing, Cyborg, and Beastboy. "Hi. I'm Gameboy. It's an honor to meet you all, I've read all about you guys in the Renegade Archive." He told them as he held his broken arm. "And that would actually be 1 portal left. Link's light arrow seemed to do the trick to the one in the bay by where Nightwing was. I'm ready for our next move Starfire."

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Thats fine Vamp. I would assume he would accidentaly smash some stuff.

Raven
Hero
Town Hall
Affected Players: VampirateMace, DVB, Bronislav, Bigggggg5

Raven stood back and watched as Ninjice attempted to close the portal himself.She was very skeptical of his ability to do so, but was slightly impressed as his scroll managed to seal the portal. She made a mental note to ask him what it was made of later. Whatever it was, it sure was powerful to combat her father's portals.

As is a spectator to her thoughts, Trigon spoke to her then, briefly yet forebodingly. "Well done daughter-dearest. It pleases me to see how powerful you've become. For you and I are still conne-"

He was cut off by Raven's sharp retort. "No Father, We are not. Not anymore. You know I've blocked you from using me as a portal again. You couldn't use me if you tried"

"We shall see about that Pride, " was all Trigon said in return. "We will see..."

Raven tried to probe him for information, but he had left her mind. She barely registered Ninjice mention they should go inside. "No, we have one more po-" Raven stopped speaking as she sensed 3 familiar aura's around her. "No, " she thought. "There's no way..."

Pushing past Ninjice aside, she floated into City Hall. Inside she saw Fossil as some giant dinosaur fighting alongside Starfire, ControlFreak, and a pale woman who controlled blood. But to her surprise, the rest of the titans, those who she thought were dead and gone, were gathered about. Controlling her emotions, she knew now was not the time for her to have an emotional breakdown. Not with Trigon eyeing her for weaknesess.

"Good to have you back. I assume you can tell what's been going on?" She said, landing near them. Seeing them again was almost enough to bring tears to her eyes. Almost.

Fossil
Hero
Town Hall Battle, City Hall
Affected Players: DVB, Bronislav, VampirateMace, Biggggg5

Fossil had slashed his way through demons, but he knew this wouldn't last long. In the enclosed space, he was at a disadvantage, and would have to sacrifice power for speed. Starfire, Controlfreak, and Bloodbath fought alongside him, helping him to pick off any stragglers.

Luckily, something odd happened before he had to resort to different forms. A giant, green, inaccurate ankylosaurus bursted through the wall, followed by a blue beam of energy. Beastboy and Cyborg had finally arrived, and finished off all the demons inside the room. Nightwing had also arrived, somehow. Fossil hadn't quite seen him arrive.

While all the original titans having a family reunion, Fossil changed back to human and approached the group. He knew this happy episode would end soon, so he tried to remain optimistic and enjoy it along with the others. Cat soon arrived, followed by Gameboy.

With information starting to flow in the group, Fossil learnt that Gameboy had closed the underwater portal, and there was only 1 portal left. "Well, what are we waiting for? We can party later, lets shut that portal, kill off all the remaining demons, and start getting civillians out". he said, trying to get the group to action.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Grass: Control Freak hasn’t made it into the building, he was still huffing and puffing his way up the ladder. - Is beastboy supposed to be inaccurate? I would think with the DNA of all animals, he’d supposedly be accurate.)

Dr. Light
Villain
City Hall, Garage, Control Station
Affected RPers: …?

Dr Light watched over the chaos of the battlefield, heroes and villains working together against a common enemy. Finally when the demon’s numbers were cut drastically, nil even, he was ready to called back the remaining Billies and Automatons. But the cameras were showing something more serious, heroes had broken in the front doors. He scrolled through the interior cameras. The demons seemed to be converging in the dome, where the heroes and a few villains had also converged, and finished them off.

Light sent a transmission to Billy Numerous, “Billy, come back in, recharge your weapons and those of you that need it, get medical care. We may soon have another mission for you.”

After that he sent instructions to the automatons and opened the garage doors. Tanks, Billies, and Robots poured back in, all the worse for wear. He called Brother Blood, but got no reply. He looked over his troops, “Standby.”

The automatons stood at silent attention. The Billies however remarked on various aspects of their missions, “Cando Doctor”, “Weapons charging”, “Si Senor Luz”, “Quick! Get him to the medical bay men!”

Slade
Villain
City, second to lowest Sub-Basement, Slade’s Lab

Slade took a deep breath and shut the casing of the robot. There was a soft whir and the automaton sat up and slid itself off the metal table. Around them machines producing parts and doing the simpler parts of construction hummed busily. Slade did a mental count, there should be around three hundred of them now. Quite a satisfactory army.

He glanced at the clock. What the heck? This late already? None of the Billies had checked in with notes on the heroes’ movements either. Annoyed, he headed to his desk…

Grrruuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr… a horrible rumbling shook the floor and stopped Slade in his tracks. Was that an earthquake?

Gizmo
Villain
City Hall, Lowest Sub-Basement & second to lowest Sub-Basement, Slade’s Lab

Gizmo, started up his jetpack, grabbed another half-dozen books and stacked them on top of the tower. A couple more additions an he had a suitable base. This might be the most secure room in the building, but it still had to have it’s flaws, and usually such flaws were in the ceiling. Standing on this steady base of spellbooks, Gizmo checked the ceiling. It had metal plates, riveted in place, how shortsighted was that?

Gizmo reached into his pack and pulled out a flathead screwdriver, then stripped a section of the ceiling of rivets by edging it under them and popping them out, an action he wouldn’t have had enough leverage for while using his jetpack. The panels didn’t move, maybe, there was more to this than he realized. He edged the screwdriver under a panel and tried to pry it off. This was tough. He readjusted to get more leverage and strained to pull it off. Two things happened, firstly the panel popped off, and secondly the tower of books and Gizmo tumbled onto the floor.

Gizmo shook his head, crawling out of the pile of books. That was annoying. Reactivating his jetpack, and singeing a few books in the process, he zipped back up to the ceiling. He could see inside now, wood, plumbing, nail heads, thick metal reinforcements. Gizmo prepped some of transforming gear from his pack, a jumbo drill should get things going. He picked a spot were there wasn’t much metal.

Zeeeerrrguuuurrr…

Gizmo popped his head through the hole he’d created. Around him were a few fallen black and silver robots, lots of robot legs, and a rubble of a dark grey linoleum floor. The fallen robots got up, while several of their brethren aimed their blasters at him. “Yikes!”

“Stand-down,” commanded a cold calm voice. The robots froze briefly, and returned to their passive states. A person, not entirely unlike the robots, strode forward and extended a hand to Gizmo, “To what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I got locked in that crud crusted cyberdean’s moldy book-vault,” complained Gizmo as Slade pulled him out of the floor.

“What an interesting coincidence,” droned Slade, “However did you get in there?”

“Bunch of dumb-butt vicious demons-things got into this crummy hovel of a building,” expanded Gizmo, "and I..."

“Demons?!?” remarked Slade, losing the calm in his voice. He shook his head, “Come on, we need to get upstairs.”

Brother Blood
Villain
City Hall, Elevator
Affected Players: …?

Malchoir stood, towering high above the cybernetic sensei. The two younger dragons, bored with the lack of action below, turned away from the ledges where they’d been watching the now completed battle. Plumes of smoke billowed across the roof, creating a surreal moody environment. Malchoir spoke, slowly, clearly, concisely, “Why have you disturbed me Mortal?”

Brother Blood felt a small tremble in what human parts were left of him, but he forced it down and spoke in his usual authoritative manner, “As I’ve no doubt you’re aware, Lizard, demons have been besieging the city. While it seems to have calmed down now, I can assure you something much bigger is on the way. Those creatures were the minions of Trigon, someone even you should feel threatened by.”

“You think I can be threatened?” raged Malchoir, completely missing the point. His minions laughed in their throats, circling the debate slowly.

“No! Listen!” shouted Brother Blood, “Trigon is coming!”

Bloodbath
Villain
Affected Players: Grass, DVB, Bron, Big

Ahead of them heroes took out the last of the demons. Bloodbath finally took stock of where they were, the main government room, under the dome of City Hall. And the heroes seemed to be having a reunion. There was shouting, laughing, hugging, and kissing. Bloodbath, Giselle, remembered only vaguely, the green animal boy and the robot man. One of the newcomers looked like he’d stepped out of an old video game.

Bloodbath smirked. What a crock. These were the losers that abandon this city when she was just a child, leaving her and others to evil’s whim, what did they really have to celebrate? And the cat-man wanted to discuss Titan business? She’d interrupt them if she was more motivated, but she didn’t really care about the villain’s agenda much more than she cared about the Titan’s agenda.

She turned away as the blue goth-girl rejoined them, and went to check on Control Freak. He was one of the few people that had ever shown he cared about how she felt. Him and Billy Numerous, Bloodbath shuttered, she’d had enough of Billy for this lifetime.

She looked out the hole in the wall, Control Freak was about three quarters of the way up. He paused long enough to give her another thumbs up. As he finished his climb she could hear the dino-themed hero talking behind them, “Well, what are we waiting for? We can party later, lets shut that portal, kill off all the remaining demons, and start getting civilians out.”

She didn’t really care about getting any civilians out, but closing off the last portal and getting rid of the rest of the demons sounded like a reasonable plan. She reached out to Control Freak when he got close enough to try and help him inside, which would have been a lot easier if he didn’t weigh so much.

She rejoined the group, “Count me in, we need to get rid of these demons.”

“D-doh-don’t go Moj-jo Jojo on me ba-babe,” huffed Control Freak coming up beside her, “I-I’m in t-too, just to kill off the demons mind ya-you. None of that r-rescue nonsense.”

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice
Hero/Head of Espionage
Town Hall Battle
Affected RPers: bronislav, Grassmaster411, VampirateMace, bigggg

Ninjice smiled as he saw Starfire explode with giddiness and joy seeing all of her friends together again. He hasn't smiled like this in a long time. He went over to Beast Boy and Cyborg and high-fived them both before he gave a brofist to Nightwing.

"It's been too long guys," Ninjice said. He looked at them. They were all grown up. It was a large moment of nostalgia. He then saw Starfire try and make it out with Nightwing. Despite seeing him wanting to embrace her, he simply smiled and parted, claiming they have to finish this first.

Ninjice turned to Raven. The girl was managing to hide her emotions, but barely. Ninjice looked over to Cat when he was complaining and simply shrugged it off. "Yeah, we're the Titans. We always were," he said with a smile.

"Anyway, I don't have any more scrolls. However, Grendel, our new blacksmith might be able to forge us some talismans that may come in handy" Ninjice explained as he saw Nightwing analyze and nod.

He didn't seem too concerned when he saw Blackfire with him...

He turned to see Fossil and Gameboy. "Good shot with the Light Arrow. Not sure we can repeat it unless you have any other ideas," he told Gameboy. He nodded toward Fossil in respect as he listened to what he said.

However, he then noticed the villains. He looked at Bloodbath and recalled the bits of info they had up on her.

"What's your beef anyway?" he asked Bloodbath

Nightwing
City Hall
Affected RPers: bronislav, Vampirate, Grass, biggg

As leader, Nightwing learned to maintain himself at all times. It was one of the lessons he learned from his father. Dick would have to contact him once all of this was over. He knew Oracle would be relieved to hear he was okay. Last time he heard, she was seeing an ambitious young law student named Sam Young.

From what Nightwing recalled from looking up on his dossier all those years back, he was a good strong-hearted guy. Hopefully no chance of him becoming a villain like Two-Face.

In any case, seeing his old team still brought a smile. He was happy to see Beast Boy and Cyborg once more. Beast Boy was all grown up now. Nightwing wasn't sure if the 1st Animal Man was still in active service, but assumed he was. He chuckled as he recalled Beast Boy's disappointment that he couldn't call himself Manimal.

After greeting everyone, he saw Starfire try and show some affection to him. He will be honest. He missed her most of all. He clearly wanted to reciprocate further on with his wife, but now was not the time nor place for it. He simply withdrew before embracing her with a smile.

"I am happy to see you too, my wife. But we have a job to do. After all of this is over, we have a lot of catching up to do," he told her.

He saw the other heroes. He briefly scanned many profiles. Fossil was a prehistoric shapeshifter while Gameboy's powers reminded him of Control Freak's technology. Nightwing also thought Gameboy would go well with Lektra.

"I've contacted Grendel and he may be able to forge some weapons," Nightwing responded. He then raised his eyebrow as he saw Blackfire standing affectionately close to Ninjice.

It was a surprise. Blackfire was in some ways the opposite Star wasn't when they were younger. Starfire was a bit passive, naive and innocent while Blackfire was a bit more aggressive, experienced and with a seductive nature. However, it appeared that it was no match for Ninjice's genuine compassion.

"It won't be that easy, guys. Once we seal the rest of the portals, Trigon will no doubt have back-up plans. Failure is not an option," Nightwing said before he saw Ninjice confronting one of the villains. He braced to break up the fight. Ninjice tended to be rather provocative with his statements.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Bloodbath
Villain

Instead of acting, the heroes kept talking. The ice ninja guy didn’t have any more spells scrolls or something, and congrats all around. Then he turned to her, “What's your beef anyway?”

What an utter outrage! Bloodbath felt rage bubbling up inside of her. How could he so casually not know he and his comrades were to blame? Years of hatred erupted, “You think you’re still heroes? Just ’cause you killed a few demons? Do you know how old I was when you losers left our city to the whims of people like this?”

She gestured violently at Control Freak, who smiled sheepishly and mumbled something along the lines of, “No, that’s okay, I’m with you.”

Bloodbath didn’t wait for him to finish his movie reference, but continued ranting, “I six. I was six year old girl. Do you know what that does to a six year old girl? Do you have any idea what you ‘heroes’ put me through by disappearing? You have nothing to celebrate!”

The pool of demon blood around Bloodbath vibrated menacingly, she wasn’t even consciously controlling it.

Nightwing looked concerned about the confrontation. Control Freak grabbed her arm in both hands, hoping he could convince her not to do something they’d both regret, “We need to focus. I didn’t get to be the only 10th level Trivia Master on the Jump Media Now by arguing with the players who got their answers wrong. Let’s worry about stopping Trigon. Like Robin said, failure isn’t an option.”

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(We officially have a social gathering, and things are getting confusing. Too much stuff to react to, so if I missed something important please tell me. I will try to alleviate it a little!)

Starfire
Hero
Affected RPers: DVB, Grass, Vampire, Big

We withdrew from the kiss and ended it, with more pressing business to attend to. He had always been serious when we were on missions, and that had not changed.

Gameboy had completed his mission, and apparently there was one portal left now. I had not given up on him but had been growing concerned. Lektra had sent me a text that she had recalled the troops that had held off the demons long enough for Gameboy to close the portal there, then they finished off the ones left. These troops would be heading to reinforce City Hall. For the most part everybody was getting along and we had a good plan as to what needed to be done next, even without my input.

"Fossil I do not know what you mean about getting civilians out. Where would we take them? The city is still cordoned off until some kind of peace is restored, but something might be figured out once the demons are under control." I then examined the map on my wrist comm.

Everybody was surprisingly getting along, both heroes and villains alike, until the lady who controlled blood was set off by Ninjice. Why did he have to ask her that? We had all been getting a long! I had to step in and try to calm her down.

I floated over to the lady. "Please, we must not fight each other but fight the demons. We did not abandon the city. We were horribly overwhelmed and defeated by Shade and her forces. I had even thought my friends had perished in the attack. Since coming back to the city from defeating the Brotherhood we Titans protected it for two years before she appeared. Ever since our defeat as the Titans, the Renegades have been working tirelessly in secret for the 8 years she had been in power, covertly bringing relief and aid to those enslaved. We had only just gotten numerous enough through recruitment to attempt a fight to bring order back to the city, but it got invaded by the demons. Now even this twisted way of life is threatened. I know it might have seemed like we had done with the disappearing, but we had not truly done so. Please, we must join forces to protect the city from this invasion. Everybody loses if the city is lost. After we have stopped the demon invasion, those criminals who helped will be pardoned until they engage in new criminal activity. It is the least that can be done, but we must have a city to fight over. If we are to have a city to fight over, we must stop the demons. They are our common enemy. As you Earthlings say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Just as I said this, I got a text message from Lektra that she wanted to address everybody, so I activated the hologram feature of my wrist comm for her. Lektra's head was projected for everybody to see. "My Stalker Spheres are detecting a massive push of demons out of the last portal. They have started an eastward push toward City Hall from the portal in the middle of Sunset Boulevard in The Avenues, and are mercilessly and indiscriminately killing both villain sympathizers and civilians in their rush to get here. The portal just keeps spewing them out without end, and the army is massive. They must be put down. Good luck, because you're going to need it." Explained Lektra as her image faded and she went back to monitoring the situation.

I hoped that speech was enough to set her and everybody at ease, because we had bigger matters to worry about. "I think our next course of action should be to split up into groups. One group will clear out City Hall of demons, while the other one will go to close the last portal. I have no doubt that being the last one, it is heavily protected and will be a tough fight. Who will go where?"

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Ninjice
Hero/Head of Espionage
Town Hall Battle
Affected RPers: bronislav, Grassmaster411, VampirateMace, bigggg,

Ninjice glared at Bloodbath ferociously. The air around him began slowly being filled with ice crystals. Did she really not have any clue? 10 years they fought this war and most of it was fighting that insane ‘reality-warping’ girl. Before Ninjice can go and lose his temper, Starfire stepped in. For the sake of her, he calmed down..

"Please, we must not fight each other but fight the demons. We did not abandon the city. We were horribly overwhelmed and defeated by Shade and her forces. I had even thought my friends had perished in the attack. Since coming back to the city from defeating the Brotherhood we Titans protected it for two years before she appeared. Ever since our defeat as the Titans, the Renegades have been working tirelessly in secret for the 8 years she had been in power, covertly bringing relief and aid to those enslaved. We had only just gotten numerous enough through recruitment to attempt a fight to bring order back to the city, but it got invaded by the demons. Now even this twisted way of life is threatened. I know it might have seemed like we had done with the disappearing, but we had not truly done so. Please, we must join forces to protect the city from this invasion. Everybody loses if the city is lost. After we have stopped the demon invasion, those criminals who helped will be pardoned until they engage in new criminal activity. It is the least that can be done, but we must have a city to fight over. If we are to have a city to fight over, we must stop the demons. They are our common enemy. As you Earthlings say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend,” Starfire explained. Ninjice kept quiet for the moment. He then overheard that Lektra notifying that the group that a massive army was coming.

"I think our next course of action should be to split up into groups. One group will clear out City Hall of demons, while the other one will go to close the last portal. I have no doubt that being the last one, it is heavily protected and will be a tough fight. Who will go where?"

Ninjice heard what Nightwing’s suggestion was. “I like to add to that. I’ll be part of the team to clear out City Hall and I suggest that Bloodbath will also help. The excess demon blood will help her fight Control Freak, I suggest and see if your remote can try and weaken the portal,” Ninjice added.

Ninjice had his own reasons, but mainly it was to try and reason with Bloodbath. In any case, he waited to see what else Nightwing would say and where Beast Boy and Cyborg have been all these years. He laughed when he saw that in joy, he went and hugged Raven.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightwing
Town Hall Battle

Nightwing was prepared to disable Ninjice and possibly Bloodbath in case a brawl came out. Ninjice looked quite upset at the concept of them abandoning the city. Nightwing knew that it was a good way to provoke the ice ninja, but luckily Starfire tried to bring a peaceful resolution. After overhearing what she said, he then heard what Lektra said.

“I’m going over to try and close the portal. Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg, you’re all coming with me,” Nightwing said simply, though he also had a smile. He admitted he was being a bit selfish, but he missed his team and they always worked well together.

“In addition, any capable magic user or possibly technological user should come with us to assist in closing the last portal as well as anyone with considerable destructive power to overcome the demon forces,” Nightwing explained.

When Ninjice made his suggestion, Nightwing bit his lip. He looked over to the others to hear their opinion on the matter, though he had his doubts against it.

He smiled upon seeing Beast Boy and Cyborg lightening the mood. “So, where have you been all these years?” Nightwing asked.

Cyborg & Beastboy
Hero/Tech Expert & Hero
Town Hall Battle

Cyborg and Beast Boy both looked rather miffed at Blood’s accusations, but they were prepared to separate her and Ninjice should a fight occur. Fortunately, Starfire stepped in and explained. Meanwhile, Lektra told them the news regarding the last portal and plans were being drawn.

“I’m down with that plan,” Beast Boy replied when he heard Nightwing’s plan. “Dude, I don’t think you should stay here. You have a bit of a temper,” Beast Boy said to Ninjice. “Yeah man, you pretty much liked to argue with any villain about their plan or motive,” Cyborg said. Ninjice did smile. It was all rather nostalgic.

When asked about their whereabouts, they answered.

“We meet a few months after we all separated. We tried to keep ourselves covered, but protecting the city was too important to us,” Cyborg began. “Yeah, we ended up meeting by accident when we staring at Titans Tower. We recognized one another from our voices and cause we’re bros,” Beast Boy added.

“Once we did, we stayed underground. A lot of injured people ended up there,” Beast Boy explained. “So I figured we could try and take care of them. We snuck some stuff from the hospital and any robots we found and used every bit of scrap. I’d replace all the lost limbs and organs on people and made them good as new,” Cyborg said “Yeah, and if they got sick, I just became a microbe and helped flush out all the infections and other creepy body problems,” Beast Boy added.

“But man, am I happy to see you guys again,” Cyborg said as he hugged Nightwing and Starfire.

“Yeah, we’re all a whole team again,” Beast Boy said as he went and hugged Raven.

It was a brief moment of joy. However, everyone still needed to toss in their two cents regarding who should go where regarding the portal.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
EDIT: OOC: @VampirateMace: Sorry about that. I'll pay more attention in the future. As for the beast boy thing, that was just something Fossil might have said, I didn't really have much meaning behind it. I had always thought of Beast Boys powers as mind related, as he turns into fictional animals (Bigfoot) and creatures he and most humans have never seen before (alien animals).

Raven
Hero
Town Hall Ruins
Affected Players: DVB, VampirateMace, Bronislav, Bigggg5.

Still surprised and overjoyed by the reunion of her friends, Raven showed this by standing still with a neutral expression on her face. While she let Nightwing and Starfire have their moment, she noticed Gameboy had arrived with a broken arm. The only person here who was actually a "teen" titan, in fact. She had been impressed when Ninjice managed to close a portal with great effort. The fact that this kid had done it hours ago and still have the strength to make it here was astounding.

She approached him, hoping to help. "Here, I should be able to heal that." she said. Taking his arm in her hands, she concentrated her energy. His arm would still be sore for a while, but the bones were now reconnected, with no cracks. "It was impressive, closing that portal on your own. Trigon isn't easy to hold back sometimes". As she said this, she could feel his influence try to enter her again. Unknown to her, her eyes began to turn red. However, it only lasted a brief second.

The sound of an argument caught her attention, and she turned her head to see what was going on. Ninjice somehow managed to irk one of the allied villans into a monologue. Still having no trust for Blackfire, she expected this villaness to attack at any second. Not that she expected much trouble. It was nine against one, two if she counted Control Freak. Still, they needed every fighter they could get, and they needed to stay fresh for the fight ahead. She hoped that they could settle their differences here.

And so they did. Starfire broke up the fight, and she and Nightwing quickly began shelling out orders. She was happy to let them. She had had enough of playing leader.

Listening on Beast Boy and Cyborgs description on what they had been doing for the past years, she was happy once again to know they were safe, and that their family was back together. She even let them hug her, although still not completly comfortable with the act.

Fossil
Hero
Town Hall Ruins
Affected Players: DVB, VampirateMace, Bronislav, Bigggg5

Fossil waited patiently while the Titans conversed and prepared for their next move. This was why he prefered to work alone. Too much time is lost coordinating group movement, not to mention disagreements. Which was the last thing on his mind when Ninjice asked The blood woman "What her beef was".

Fossil's palm was on his forhead before Bloodbath had even opened her mouth. Damn, wasn't Ninjice an adult yet? Fossil didn't know who he should hit, the now enraged Bloodbath or Ninjice for asking such a stupid question.

However, the situation did provide an interesting perpesctive. The blood-bending villaness pretty much told her entire backstory. Fossil gained a little respect for her then. He always was more sympathetic to the villans who only had a beef with heros, as oppossed to those who just destroyed and killed innocents. In his opinion, he, and all the other titans, had signed up for this job. If villans had a problem with him, Fossil was happy to "debate" it with them. He just preffered to leave out those who wanted nothing to do with it.

Luckily, Starfire broke up the fight before anything serious happened. She and Nightwing then divided up their forces into two groups. One to flush the rest of the demons out of city hall, and the rest to attack the last portal, which was now spewing demons at an incredible rate.

So far, the original titans planned to attack the portal, while Ninjice, Control Freak, and Bloodbath planned to flush out the remaining demons. Fossil saw some possible conflicts there, and decieded to jump in.

"I'll go with the group finishing off the demons in here. We'll do it quickly, then make our way to the portal area to help wipe them out. But I think we need to think bigger than just closing the portals" he said, pulling out his communicator.
"Lektra, this is Fossil. Tell me, can you get access to any local military bases and tell me what kind of weaponry they have? Specifically missles and nuclear devices. I'm thinking we send Trigon a little goodbye present". Fossil said this loudly enough so everyone nearby could hear. He wanted their opinions on the matter.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Grass: Yeah, the alien animal thing was a bit odd, given his back-story…)

Bloodbath
Villain

Bloodbath didn’t look over at Control Freak, nor would she acknowledge that his attempts to comfort her actually were kind of nice. The flying girl launched into a speech full of excuses, and sorrows, and work together propaganda. What annoyed Bloodbath the most was that she thought she could compare. She’d only lost friends. Bloodbath had lost her family, and her childhood. As the hero turned to check her wrist device, Bloodbath only scoffed, “Whatever, you don’t know me.”

The communication however, revealed that the demons were pushing closer to them, killing indiscriminately along the way. It was suggested they split up. For some insane reason the ice ninja wanted Bloodbath to stay with him, and Control Freak to go, suggesting Control Freak’s remote may be of some use closing the portal.

“Uh, only one problem with that Splinter,” suggested Control Freak letting go of Bloodbath’s arm and pulling out the shattered remains of his controller. BB and Cy didn’t seem to think a that team-up sounded too good either.

Others, like the dino hero continued to make plans and gather information. Bloodbath grabbed Control Freak’s collar, “Am I really your Watson?”

“Absolutely, Imouto,” agreed Control Freak.

“Then tell them you can’t leave without me!” she snapped, smacking him. Control Freak was dazed, he pointed to Bloodbath, “Uh… even… even if I can get it fixed on the way, I can’t leave without Watson… She’ll hurt me.”

Gizmo
Villain
City Hall, Stairwell
Affected RPers: Big

Slade charged up the stairs liks some sort of robot, his own robots marching obediently behind him, hundreds of them. Gizmo grumbled and started up his jetpack, zipping along behind Slade. A few flights up, Gizmo remembered something, and shouted “Hold up, there’s something that belongs to one of those snot-munching heroes in my lab. It should be useful.”

Slade glanced at him, then paused to wait patiently while Gizmo yanked open the stairwell door, watching him with that one lifeless eye. Jeepers, even when the guy was being polite, he scared the heck out of Gizmo.

Gizmo zoomed down the hall and turned into his lab. He strolled towards the back of his crowded lab, stuffing a few compactable weapons into his pack along the way, until he reached a set of humongous glass tubes. Only one of them contained a functioning experiment however. He tapped his pass code into the keypad on the unit. With a woosh and cloud of gas, the chamber opened.

Before him stood an young boy, somewhere between six and nine years old, just about the same height as gizmo himself, with scraggly dark brown hair, and a vacant expression. Gizmo smiled and waited a moment for the gas to dissipate. The child jerked to life with a slightly unnatural creaking sound. A devious toothy smile crossed his face as he looked around, and he spoke in an unnatural, but not entirely emotionless voice, “Whatsup, Master Gizmo?”

“We’re off to go kick some pathetic putrid demons’ butts,” instructed Gizmo.

“Cool, I can blast these demon-goobers with my mini rockets, right?” enthused the automated child, “This is gonna be a mega-ton of awesome, Master Gizmo.”

“Sure thing, M-47,” agreed Gizmo, signaling for the boy to come.

As they rejoined Slade, they found him tinkering with some device. He looked up the stairwell, then at them. He spoke flatly, “I think we should check out the top floor. There’s a lot of heat signatures up there, so, either Brother Blood’s called a meeting, or something’s up… Nice to see you again, 47.”

Last edited:

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
Gameboy
Hero
City Hall
Affected RPers: dvb, grass, vampire, bron

Gameboy kind was a little miffed at the lady who was mad at the heroes for disappearing. He had went through the same thing but worse he knew his brother might still be out there and be terrified out of his mind. Instead of pouting about it he went to find the heroes and help them get his city and his brother back. But he kept his opinion on the subject to himself for now.

He winced a little bit as his arm was fixed by Raven. "Thank you" he said both for fixing his arm and the compliment. "Although I attribute most of the credit to the magic of the light arrow, I just fired it. You really have Princess Zelda to thank." GB chuckled a little.

Starfire explained that the next course of action would be splitting into groups and asked who wanted to go where. Ninjice thought he and Bloodbath should stay and help clear out City Hall but she wanted to go with Control Freak and the original Titans to close the portal. Fossil also offered to stay but then mentioned missiles and such to attack Trigon.

"I understand what you are trying to do Fossil but I would advise against that for a few reasons. One: if the missiles miss it could kill everyone in the entire city including countless innocent people, they did not endure the villains all this time to be killed by the people trying to protect them. Two: it would take time to get the missiles ready and we would have to send them through the one open portal. Keeping the portal longer than we have to will just be counter-productive." The teen voiced his concern to the group. "But if Starfire thinks that is the route we should take I will not try to stop anyone"

"Other then that I would like to stay here too. There is... Something... I would like to search for here in City Hall." He looked at Starfire as he said this because she was the only one he had told about his brother. "The other input I would like to give is that if it is possible for the portal group to attack it from behind they should. It would make it a lot easier than trying to wade through all the demons to close it." Gameboy stretched his healed arm to try to alleviate some soreness as he waited to see what was decided.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
(Still a social gathering and a lot of things going on, so let me know if I missed anything!

Also going to grab BB and Cy for a second since they'reshared NPCs)

Starfire
Hero
Affected RPers: DVB, Grass, Vampire, Big

It was nice to be hugged by Cyborg, and I hugged him back. My elation had reached pretty high levels, but we really had to focus on saving the city now. I was smiling really widely, but coughed and composed myself.

So Nightwing, BB, Cyborg, Raven and myself plus Control Freak would go to close the portal. Though I did not know how well he would fare without a working remote. Ninjice, the angry blood lady, Gameboy, and Fossil would help clear out City Hall. Or was the angry blood lady going with us too? I was confused.

"I am confused. Are the Control Freak and the blood lady coming with us, or is it just going to be the Control Freak?" I told the two of them, floating over as I spoke to them. "I never found out your name by the way." I said to her specifically.

Fossil called up Lektra for nuclear missiles. Gameboy was against it, and I was about to say something when Lektra answered him herself as a 3D projection from my wrist comm. "I'm afraid Gameboy is right. Nuclear weapons would endanger innocent lives, both civilians and villain sympathizers who don't know any better. Besides, I don't have network access outside the city and the League is still locking down any shipments. I'm sure Star agrees. " Her 3D holographic head then turned to me as I floated over to Fossil. I hoped he would not be angry at me for turning down his idea.

"Actually yes, I do think that is....excessive. Sorry about that Fossil, but we have to find a less destructive way." I said as I remembered the other thing Gameboy said.

"I do not think we should go around the demons. We need to kill them to stop them from killing citizens, and there being a lot of them they need to be stopped from doing that. That is my opinion, but maybe Nightwing has a better idea?" I floated over to him for his opinion.

"I will go with the original Titans, if that's ok with Nightwing and Star." Added Cat as he moved near where I was floating by Nightwing. I was sure that Golem would stay with the troops, but I was wrong. He thumped in through the door, then transformed into his small human form dressed in a suit and tie so he could speak.

"Lektra filled me in on what's been going on. I would also like to come with the original Titans. I've set up enough cover for the soldiers to handle it here, I think." Said Gary Olem as he walked over to the group that was forming to head over to the portal.

Meanwhile BB finally noticed Blackfire leaning against a bookshelf of old records with her arms crossed. "So how come you aren't trying to fight us, Blazin' B?" He asked her, using the original nickname he made for her back when they first met.

"My sister and I kind of.......made up while you two were gone. It's a long story. If you're really that interested, ask Ninjice. I'm not big on recanting long stories." She leaned back against the bookshelf and crossed her arms again, then started to speak a second time. "And in case you're wondering, I'm going with him to help kill demons. We kind of bonded, heh. Also a long story. If you'd like to know that too, you should ask him about that." She crossed her arms again and went back to trying to follow the conversation the others were having. BB was looking confused.

"I think that's all you're going to get out of her, B." Commented Cyborg as the two walked over to Ninjice. They were sure he had overheard that and would explain further.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Fossil
Hero
Town Hall
Affected Players: VampirateMace, DVB, Bigggg5, Bronislav, etc

Fossil knew they would probably shoot down his idea about the missles. It was a long shot anyway, and Techna proved there were none in the area to use anyway. Gameboy argued against him, but Fossil already knew the risks. He had felt condident that they could keep the portal open long enough to shoot something through. There was no point in arguing it anymore, as they couldn't do it. But Fossil couldn't help but feel like a hypocrit. The excuse the others used against his idea was that civillians might be hurt. Of all people, Fossil was aware of this and knew the risks involved, but he decided to let it lie. No point in argueing here and now.

But he did have something to say. "Alright, bad idea. I understand. But if we are going to do something, we should act now. I get that you guys missed each other, but there are some large, flamming guys out there, and their not here for a pride parade." Fossil said, hoping to rally the troops.

"One more thing, " Fossil said. "Beast Boy, not sure how much paleontology you've done over the years, so you may already be familiar with this. But I think you could appreciate this". Fossil quickly changed into therizinosaurus, the giant clawed dinosaur that kinda looked like a plucked goose. However, its four foot long claws powered by immense arms were nothing to laugh at. Changing back to human, Fossil waved and said "Hope it helps!"

Raven, having finished healing Gameboy and not being much of a talker to begin with, simply watched the proceedings while standing close to the original Titans.

After showing off to the titans, Fossil approached Bloodbath and Ninjice. "Alright, if we're taking back this hall, we need a plan of attack. Those demons are probably holed up somewhere waiting for an ambush. I suggest we stick together and storm the halls, whoever follows the leader covers them if they get ambushed. Any other ideas? "

Therizinosaurus: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/196/a/1/Therizinosaurus_cheloniformis_by_unlobogris.jpg

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Bron, since you broke up the fight, I’m going to suggest we head out soon, otherwise this RPG is going to get just as boring as when we were at a hero-villain stalemate.)

Slade
Villain
City Hall, Stairwell, Dome
Affected RPers: Grass, DVB, Bron, Big

Slade turned and continued up the stairs, the sounds of three hundred marching robots and dual jetpacks following along behind him. Memories ran rampant through his mind; the last time Trigon attempted to take Earth, his death, his children, his first encounter with Trigon, forcing Robin to be his apprentice… As they reached a landing, Slade took a deep breath and collected his thoughts. They had one mission right now, stop Trigon from returning. This was enough for him to power his way up the last couple flights, not that it would have been hard for him to start with.

The scene that greeted his eyes was one of chaos and discord, lots of damage, demon innards everywhere, and heroes and villains were scattered about the main chamber, conversing in an unusually passive manner. He approached the group, listening. Something about Blackfire and Ninjice, irrelevant. A conjecture that the demons may ambush…

“Are you even listening?” Bloodbath asked Starfire, in annoyed voice, “I’m going with Control Freak. I don’t care about your little evacuation.” Slade figured the other conversations were probably taking up Starfire’s attention. Even he had to admit it was a little hard to follow all at once. Gizmo plowed up beside him, “What the heck is up with the muck-n-slug fest?”

“It seems everyone here realizes the seriousness of our situation,” he told Gizmo calmly, “We all fight Trigon together, or we all die.”

“Gizmo!” called out Control Freak jogging sluggishly up to them. He looked like he was really feeling his bodily disproportions, “I need your help Doc! We’ve got to deinanimate my remote, so I can help close the final portal.”

“Awe man, what you do to this thing, Wonder-Gut? We just rebuilt it.” complained Gizmo picking up a couple of pieces out of Control Freak’s hand. Control Freak scowled at the name-calling, “The demons attacked me as I was returning to HQ on a snack run. I tried to summon Godzilla to stomp their asses, but one of them got me in a headlock. It was like WWE, except real.”

M-47 joined them, and the three of them proceeded to chatter rapidly in Jargon as they each reassembled sections and fashioned them together, using the spare parts that all three of them were inevitably carrying. As the group separated, Control Freak held the remote up with both hands. Slade was fairly certain this was a reference to some TV show or video game, but he didn’t care about such things.

“Let’s get moving already,” moaned Bloodbath as she approached one of the holes in the wall and waved her hands, the blood around her and the room in general rolled out the hole and formed a slide. Fastest way down. Control Freak stopped posing, and turned quickly, “Right! Coming!”

Slade took a moment to address Starfire, “Since you seem to be in charge today, do you mind terribly if I and my army follows you out, to assist?” It wasn’t really a question, and he figured she knew that.