• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans: Future Imperfect SU (Little TT knowlege needed to participate)

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Alright, thank you both of you. I edited out the delay and need to salvage bones, but I made so if he needs to make a lot of calcium multiple times in a short period of time, its taxing on him. It just seemed to make sense.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Looks much better now. Delays just don't really work in fast paced action. Getting tired is natural and does make sense. I'll add you after my phone is fully charged. Enjoy the RP.

If you'd like to jump in and meet Ninjice, he's currently dueling Blackfire, who is less evil. Think Vegeta sort of evil.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
That would be cheating the lock. Normally I would say yes since it's something that tends to happen, but we almost have too many villains right now. The villains don't need any more help. What I can suggest is a villain that is helping the heroes for some reason, the way I've been writing Blackfire. But you wouldn't be able to actually side with the villains until we either get like 5 more heroes, or some villains drop out. Although we do have the rule to not sign up if you plan to drop out.

I so hate turning people away. :(

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
I would be willing to maybe... send The Butcher away for a while, for a good chunk off the RP... Not ages, but just a while, as he won't have much of a role until a main battle. Not an ambush battle, as he doesn't do stealth, but like the first, main face-off, between The Heroes and the villains. Besides, it can give this guy a chance to participate in a great RP. I will write in that The Butcher goes underground for a bit, maybe on a research mission for shade, I dunno. But what do you think?

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
That would be cheating the lock. Normally I would say yes since it's something that tends to happen, but we almost have too many villains right now. The villains don't need any more help. What I can suggest is a villain that is helping the heroes for some reason, the way I've been writing Blackfire. But you wouldn't be able to actually side with the villains until we either get like 5 more heroes, or some villains drop out. Although we do have the rule to not sign up if you plan to drop out.

I so hate turning people away. :(
i meant i would change to the villans side after the lock was gone. like i would be on the heroes side but when the lock is removed then he decides to join the villans.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I know what you meant, but I mean if you'd like to have a evil/sinister personality from the start you could play it like I'm writing Blackfire where she has a reason to be helping the good guys, in which case you wouldn't need to redo his entire way of thinking later on. Ether way you'd have to be with the heroes for a good long while, since signups seem to have slowed down.

I hope that works for you?

Donut, talk to Neo about the specifics of that. Really unless you plan to write Butcher out of the plot entirely, it won't really work since he's still on the list.

Edit: Neo brought up a point I forgot about. Ansem if and when your character changes sides, it would clue the villains in to our inside operations, since he would have no qualms about it. It wouldn't work out in the end. Best thing I can suggest is a villain permanently working with the heroes, like Blackfire.

Last edited:

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
I know what you meant, but I mean if you'd like to have a evil/sinister personality from the start you could play it like I'm writing Blackfire where she has a reason to be helping the good guys, in which case you wouldn't need to redo his entire way of thinking later on. Ether way you'd have to be with the heroes for a good long while, since signups seem to have slowed down.

I hope that works for you?

Donut, talk to Neo about the specifics of that. Really unless you plan to write Butcher out of the plot entirely, it won't really work since he's still on the list.

Edit: Neo brought up a point I forgot about. Ansem if and when your character changes sides, it would clue the villains in to our inside operations, since he would have no qualms about it. It wouldn't work out in the end. Best thing I can suggest is a villain permanently working with the heroes, like Blackfire.

all right, i guess i'll just have to make a hero, cuz the guy i was going to make was based off a real bad guy and i dont see him working with the good guys indefinately.
If u have seen young justice, you will probably know who i speak of, he kinnda looks like grimsly, i cant remember his name Atm.
if u have seen it, i might take one of the good guys from it, but a lot of them would be too powerful. but im sure ill think of something. ill get my application in soon. :)

Last edited:

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
I love young justoce! Anyways, No Bron, I was not planning to write Butcher out for a little bit, let alone permanently! I was just suggesting stuff to help incorporate this guys character into the role he desired. I just meant because I have 2 generals for Shade, and if this guy really wanted the part, then I would be happy to send one of her generals on a little... Epiphany-type pilgramage, of sorts. But the butcher will isolate himself until the group strike force is over

Ps, sorry if this is in a giant paragraphic monstrosity, just I'm writing on my phone and can't browse it very well.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
I've seen YJ, but only what they show on Boomerang. I'm sorry it has to be this way. We are really in need of heroes right now.

Then it doesn't work out Donut. For him to join as a villain somebody has to fully drop theirs.

Samantha Sparks

This character will only appear later in the story, but I'll post in advance.

Name and Last Name: N/A
Hero or Villain: Hero
Super Hero Alias: Titania
Age: Very, very old, almost the hundreds. Physically 28.
Description: Titania takes the appearance of a lady in her late 20s. She is 1.8 metres tall and of English descent. Her eyes shimmer a chrome-like hue of rainbows, and her long, straight hair is pure, shining ivory white. Her ivory skin is soft, smooth and nice to touch. If you gaze upon her upper back when it is bare, you will see an odd flower-like pattern with eight crystal petals embedded into the skin, each a different colour of the rainbow, along with a white, circular crystal centre. Her cup size is a rather large size between D and E, closer to E, and her arms are average-sized. Her figure is so curvacious and slender, it makes many women and even men like Kotamae jealous. If you see her bare midriff, you will note that she has a magic seal - presumably alchemic in nature - on her belly. Her wide child-bearing hips are the envy of all. Her thighs are simply perfect.

Of course, most of these features are hidden. Over her body, she wears a white coat with two strings around the collar area with pom-pom things. At times, she may be seen wearing what looks like white-framed glasses. At times, she can be seen wearing a cylindrical, fuzzy hat that matches her outfit. She can also be seen wearing black boots and thigh-highs to boot.

When she activates 'Wings of Venus and Mars', she acquired one pink angel wing on her right, and a sky blue one on her left.

Personality: Titania is a lady-like kind lass. She treats others kindly without really expecting anything in return. She is not only loyal, but very attached to her Master Kotamae and often calls him by his first name instead of 'sir' or 'master'. Despite having vast knowledge on many things, it appears that she lacks knowledge on lewd things, and can be said to be a pure virgin for centuries straight.

Despite this, she will not hestitate to exterminate the evil on whim, that is, if her Master commands her to. This familiar will not think twice about her Master's commands, unless it will negatively affect him in any way.

Despite being said to be 'pure', the one thing she enjoys the most of flirting with her tsundere master, for she finds him most cute in this. Sometimes, she may get jealous when Kotamae talks to another girl. Of course, she is sane enough not to grab an axe and hack around whoever that girl is.
Background/History: Titania, or Project Titania, was a Homunculus created using alchemy, by an ancient magician and Kotamae's ancestor, Oberon Stilton, who went under the title 'Fairy Lord' as he knew all sorts of Fairy magic, and the Stilton-exclusive Androgynous Blood. He used many materials to create Titania, which included Gleipnir and many other things. Initially created to be the perfect wife, Titania was slightly flawed, and thus went on a rampage, destroying everything in her path.

Oberon didn't realise that Titania's genetic code was that of many Stiltons combined, without any sentience. That must've been the source of her power. To stop her, Oberon used a powerful magic only an S-class mage like himself could use to imprison Titania in ice. For quite a long while, Titania was never heard about.

Over time, generation after generation of Stilton, Titania acquired a core - the Stiltonian core, an odd magic artifact that holds the collective memories of Stiltons, their spouses and their closest allies. Up until today, this core continues to gather information.

One day, this frozen specimen was passed on to Kotamae's father, Gin Furukawa. Using a mechanical device reserve-engineered from an invention of another Stilton, the Heart of Gold, he used it to make it fuse with the Stiltonian Core. While he did think that she was ready to be freed, he had to play safe.

Soon is the day where Kotamae finally frees Titania from her ice prison, ready to fight for city's freedom. She has acquired sentience from the Heart of Gold and is ready to battle.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Titania, being a Homunculus, naturally possesses strength, speed, dexterity and durability superior to humans, on par with Kotamae's skills. She can also survive in a wide variety of temperatures and environments. Swimming in magma is practically nothing to her, and neither is walking in the arctic stark-naked. She also possesses superior swimming skills that rival an average aquatic creature.

She has quite a few main skills. Her alchemy, while basic, is pretty good. She can turn a material into another in a whim, which can be used for combat. However, she cannot perform this on living objects.

She possesses Androgynous Blood, since she was made with the essense of many members of the Stilton bloodline. This form of passive magic cannot be learnt, one is born with it. It allows the user to utilise gender-exclusive skills, weapons and such. It also makes gender-discriminating attacks work on both genders. However, since it also works the other way, it can sometimes backfire. She possesses its extentions. Such extentions include the Wings of Venus and Mars, which are just wings utilised for flight. Her flight exceeds that of an average flight-based being.

After making the contract with Kotamae, she now has his magic abilities, except at 60% power. Instead of Rainbow Flare, however, she has 'Chrome Ray', which is basically rainbow-coloured energy beams.

She also possesses a form of magic known as 'Randomizer', which is a type of Wildcard magic that can randomly choose any attack that one does not possess(think about the Pokemon move Metrenome). Due to having a low level of this spell, she is only limited to the attacks, weapons and magic of the Stiltons, their spouses and their closest allies. Each one only lasts one strike, not including misses. Sometimes she may pull off a multihit combo, which has to be completed within 20 seconds or else the weapon will disappear like usual. This is, however, very unpredictable as to what attack will be used next. Each attack is 75% power of the real deal. These attacks are generally non-elemental attacks, but don't be surprised if you see a legendary weapon in her hands the next minute.

Species: Homunculus (Synthetic human created through alchemy)
Member of the Renegades: No
If not a member, were you planning to join?: Only if Kotamae joins, AKA (possibly) never.
Other: Kotamae's familiar that he made a contract with during an epic battle between the Renegades and the Villains. Being created from the essense of Stiltons, she possesses their signature ability. Despite possessing Androgynous Blood, she is clearly a she.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
This character is extremely overpowered for this point in time. Attracting both genders and many forms of magic. My god. I realize this is for later when she's needed, but Jeez. Also unless the Stilton family can somehow travel to Tamaran, there can't be any Diamite used in her creation. Sorry. I would put this down as pending until needed. How's that sound? Just let us know you want to call her into the RP and she can be inserted into the approved list. Also would she be called a she or an it?

What's your verdict Neo?

Samantha Sparks

I'll remove the Diamite part. That does sound a bit unfair.
I used Androgynous Charm for many RPs. I think I may have forgotten the limitations to snap out.
Is 'Randomizer' a little too much? I was thinking it was... so I limited it.

And minor fixes for my glorious victory glorious familiar to limit her even more.

Yup, I'm OK with 'Pending until needed'. Once you accept, Kotamae is ready to summon the big guns.

Last edited:

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
This character is extremely overpowered for this point in time. Attracting both genders and many forms of magic. My god. I realize this is for later when she's needed, but Jeez. Also unless the Stilton family can somehow travel to Tamaran, there can't be any Diamite used in her creation. Sorry. I would put this down as pending until needed. How's that sound? Just let us know you want to call her into the RP and she can be inserted into the approved list. Also would she be called a she or an it?

What's your verdict Neo?

The magic and alchemy I'm okay with, along with the wings and other stuff, but the infatuation charm thing needs to go.

So yeah, I think it needs to be doctored up a bit.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Ok, i havnt completely read everyone elses sign-ups so if this character has already been taken, i'll chage it.

Name and Last Name (If you have one): Nope
Hero or Villain: Hero
Super Hero/Villain Alias: Dr. Fate
Description: thCAE459B1.jpg He is actually just the mask, when someone puts the mask on, he posseses the body and becomes Dr. Fate.
Personality: He is very arrogant and selfish and believes that he is the only one that can save the world from chaos. He can commune with the body he is possessing, and they usually beg to be released, but the answer is always no. He is constantly searching for his arch-nemesis Klarian the witch boy, the personification of chaos. He is the last of an ancient society of heroes called the lords of order. All lords of order have a hard time mantaining a phisical existance (hence the need for a host).

Background/History: As i said before, he is the last lord of order. After an incident many years ago the mask was lost without a host. Just recently some random person found the mask and put it on, thus imprisoning him. Fate vowed that he would never release a host again, because the world needs a lord of order.

the other lords of order died in an incident involving Fate's arch-nemisis, Klarian the witch boy. Klarian knew of the lords weakness of having a need for a host, so he tricked all of them into releasing their host bodies, then destoyed the masks. One human, named Xenora, suspected that Klarian would come after Fate, so he hid the mask and faced Klarian himself, and died in battle. Fate, confined to the mask, sensed that his fellow lords had been killed....and then he felt the demise of his host....and only friend.

In Dark City, Comander Connor Nelson (who was actually a spy from the justice leauge, whose mission was to report if the situation had to be...fixed.) from the Renegade, was sent to investigate and incident of suspected sorcery. This involved him going deep down into a demolished building, where he found a safe. When he got there another person had just finished breaking it open, and there was a struggle. Then he noticed what was in the safe, The Mask of Fate, which had been lost since the days of Xenora. He ran and grabbed the mask but the other person started chanting. Recognising that it was probaby a spell, he put on the mask. Now, as De. Fate, he defeated the robber. Fate, furious at being locked away for so long burst out into the city. He then realised, his host body was not a sorcerer, so his powers were weakened. Then one of the Renegade members rocognised him from a picture of the age of Xenora, and then told him what had happened to the city. Fate, then decided that the only way to save the city was to join the Renegade... Meanwhile, halfway across the globe, Klarion's eyes snapped open. "The mask..."

Eventually, Connor Nelson will have to give the helmet over to the justice leauge, where Fate will gain a worthy host....someone powerful in the mystic arts....Zatarra.

Superpower(s)/Special Abilities/Etc: Being a lord of order, he knows a wide variety of magic, but his most common attack is creating this symbol (it only lets one attachment per post so i'll add this later) But the loop part appears near his hands, and the stick part extends to crush his opponents. He will also create this symbol in front of him to block opponents attacks. Also he has the power of flight.

Species: non-phisical lord of order.
Member of the Renegades: No
If not a member, were you planning to join? Yes, he believes that they can help him find Klarian, and avenge the death of his comrades.
Roleplay Sample: code lyoko RP its like the 3rd post down or so.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
THIS is the hero you wanted to eventually turn evil? The greatest mage in the DCU and JL member? I don't know much about his origins. Is that really it? The mask is possessing a host? But I've watched the show and the man takes off the mask often. Are you rewriting his origin entirely to allow not the real Fate to have the powers? That's a bit too farfetched. You don't even tell why he's in the city or where he got the mask. Need more info on the host finding the mask. Why not explain why the real Fate would have business being in this city and play him? Honestly, JL members were outside the city when it was cordoned off, and respect the military order to not interfere for a while.

Last edited: